Reviews of the Foam party?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Reviews of the Foam party?

Postby ironranger » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Looking for some reviews of the foam party at pearl on Saturday, during the day. Night time would be more interesting maybe? Anybody that has enjoyed the foam party at pearl. Please provide some feedback/critique

ironranger
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Dec 2013

Re: Reviews of the Foam party?

Postby WhiteSands » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:43 pm

It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on, oh wait, we were all naked!
We were there for the very first foam party, on the beach, a teeny bit of foam on a plastic sheet - pathetic! But now.... perfect. Sunshine, bubbles, floaties, body shots, music, dancing by the poolside, slippery bodies...
What else do you need to know?
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby tikihutguy » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Way to go with the pic WhiteSands :D Sure brings back memories from our 8/1/14 trip.... Wife thought that was one of the most fun times she had! Brings out the kid in everyone and is not to be missed :shock: Tip: foam bothers some peoples eyes a bit. DO NOT do what I did and submerge/open eyes to rinse :oops: There is a layer of about 6 inches of soap in the water and my eyes took an hour or so to recover :?
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby Sonya1433 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:46 pm

We were there first of August and the foam party was one of the high lights! The foam followed by "jell-o shots" plus naked fun people what else could you want. No problem with the eyes burning or feeling closed in by the foam just fun and frolic.
Sonya1433
Desire Fan

Postby Hector » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:11 am

Like a sea of clouds. Last time I was there it was like a snowy mountain. Too bad not able to take pictures.
Hector
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby rykerw1701 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:56 am

We were at the foam party last Saturday. By all means, do the foam party. It's the most electric, absurd, fun, sexy event the resort does. It's like Space Mountain for adults.

Someone asked about why not do it at night. I'd say because it'd be impossible for them to make sure we drunken idiots didn't drown. They have staff all around the pool and on top of Aphrodite to make sure that doesn't happen. And it would also be too hard to track the creepers, because as much as 99% are just having a good time, 1% are just disgusting and up to no good.
rykerw1701
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 0- 8-2016

Postby David Donna » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:16 pm

rykerw1701 wrote:We were at the foam party last Saturday. By all means, do the foam party. It's the most electric, absurd, fun, sexy event the resort does. It's like Space Mountain for adults.

Someone asked about why not do it at night. I'd say because it'd be impossible for them to make sure we drunken idiots didn't drown. They have staff all around the pool and on top of Aphrodite to make sure that doesn't happen. And it would also be too hard to track the creepers, because as much as 99% are just having a good time, 1% are just disgusting and up to no good.

Yes, that would be my wife, wandering through the foam, shaking all the men's appendages and saying "you aren't my husband"! Funny, none of the guys complained about her creepy and disgusting actions.
David Donna
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby moiettoi » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:12 pm

Great fun, electrical atmosphere... Particularly if you've been around for a few days. We found it a bit intidimidating when it occurred on our first day, in a previous trip.
moiettoi
Desire Fan

Location: Somewhere in North America, where they speak French...
We arrive on: 04 Jan 2015

Postby Trifecta » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:48 pm

What time is the foam party? and is it alway saturday? We are planning to go to Claudia for a massage that day and her times are 10-12:30 and 2-4:30. We don't want to miss the foam!!! Thanks!!

-Trifecta
Trifecta
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 24 May 2018

Postby rykerw1701 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:59 am

Trifecta wrote:What time is the foam party? and is it alway saturday? We are planning to go to Claudia for a massage that day and her times are 10-12:30 and 2-4:30. We don't want to miss the foam!!! Thanks!!

-Trifecta

The foam party is Saturday at 2. I'd say schedule around it so you can be there.
Oh and a point of clarification. I noted the 1% Creeper contingent during this. I wasn't referring to some good natured groping or handsy stuff, that's part of it. It was the obese slob of a guy from the other resort that snuck up on my wife from behind and actually tried to have sex with her when we got separated in the foam. At first she thought it was me. I think that behavior was going a bit far. So I suggest the ladies wear a thong or a bikini bottom during this event. Oh and then please take them off afterwards!
rykerw1701
Desire Lover

Postby Trifecta » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:35 pm

rykerw1701 wrote:
Trifecta wrote:What time is the foam party? and is it alway saturday? We are planning to go to Claudia for a massage that day and her times are 10-12:30 and 2-4:30. We don't want to miss the foam!!! Thanks!!

-Trifecta

The foam party is Saturday at 2. I'd say schedule around it so you can be there.
Oh and a point of clarification. I noted the 1% Creeper contingent during this. I wasn't referring to some good natured groping or handsy stuff, that's part of it. It was the obese slob of a guy from the other resort that snuck up on my wife from behind and actually tried to have sex with her when we got separated in the foam. At first she thought it was me. I think that behavior was going a bit far. So I suggest the ladies wear a thong or a bikini bottom during this event. Oh and then please take them off afterwards!

Great info. I was actually worried about this. The bikini for the foam is a great idea.
Trifecta
Desire Lover

Postby WhiteSands » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:08 am

No it's not! I've paid to party naked, and partying naked I will be. If some creepy guy touches me up in the foam I will yell at the top of my voice and all the lovely people (99.99% of folk here) will come to my rescue.
Failing that I have a pretty good right hook....

Don't let all this scaremongering in anyway stop you doing what you want to do. The staff are there to look out for you too.
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby Trifecta » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:20 am

WhiteSands wrote:No it's not! I've paid to party naked, and partying naked I will be. If some creepy guy touches me up in the foam I will yell at the top of my voice and all the lovely people (99.99% of folk here) will come to my rescue.

Don't let all this scaremongering in anyway stop you doing what you want to do. The staff are there to look out for you too.

Well, we (ESPECIALLY SHE) are going to party naked. So to be honest it would be near impossible to get her to put anything on if I'm being honest....not to mention once the foam starts to flow, chances are she and I won't be able to keep our hands off of one another so the chances of anyone else getting a "freebie" is low. I don't know about my girl's right hook....but I happen to have a MEAN cross.....I'm a leftie and unless you are fighter, you never see it coming. :D
Trifecta
Desire Lover

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:53 am

rykerw1701 wrote:

-Trifecta

So...just to be clear here...that is sexual assault. Whether you are at a C/O resort or on the street a stranger attempting to copulate without consent is assault. He should have been forcibly, and I mean EXTREMELY forcibly, removed from the facility. At minimum. I'm all about having a good time and if someone passes by and slaps my wife on the bum during the foam party...well...whatever. It's a party. People slip and bump and slap and tickle. I'm not setting out to grope anyone but I'll probably bump into someone blind. But an event like the above would be met by me with what would likely be an extreme amount of force. I'm just getting it out there. That isn't a drunken proposition after all, mate. Respect is the name of the game.

Have a great day folks.
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby rykerw1701 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:42 pm

WhiteSands wrote:No it's not! I've paid to party naked, and partying naked I will be. If some creepy guy touches me up in the foam I will yell at the top of my voice and all the lovely people (99.99% of folk here) will come to my rescue.

It's not "scaremongering" at all. It's an account of what nearly happened and a suggestion about how to possibly avoid it. And talk about all the right hooks and want to, but it would still be better to avoid it altogether than ruin part if your trip talking to the Mexican police.
rykerw1701
Desire Lover

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl