Sensual vs Erotic

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Sensual vs Erotic

Postby LifeisGood0307 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:25 pm

My wife and I are going to Desire Pearl in early October (first time there but we've been to the other one a few times) and we were interested in getting a couples massage.

A few years ago, we did the couples sensual massage and thought it was a lot of fun. But now we are reading about the "erotic" massage.

We've read several contradicting posts regarding the two types of massages so I am putting it out there again hoping to fully understand if the erotic massage truly exists and if it does, what should expect AND is there anything we need to know ahead of time to maximize the erotic-ness of said massage. :D

Thanks in advance!

D&T
LifeisGood0307

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Oct 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Re: Sensual vs Erotic

Postby Barerunners » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:59 pm

If you did the sensual massage at the resort it was at the spa right? The erotic massage is the one performed by a private woman masseur in puerto Morelos. Different experience al together. 8)

Was just curious, do you know you have a red splotch on your avatar? You might want get that off, spoils the view, lol
Ok, I'll do that....
Barerunners
Desire Addict

We are from: USA

Postby CokeMann » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Barerunners wrote:If you did the sensual massage at the resort it was at the spa right? The erotic massage is the one performed by a private woman masseur in puerto Morelos. Different experience al together. 8)

Was just curious, do you know you have a red splotch on your avatar? You might want get that off, spoils the view, lol

Actually the resort does offer both "sensual" and "erotic" massages - that are both quite different than the "sensual holistic massage" that Claudia offers.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby DD TEASE » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:39 am

We had the erotic massage this past July. When you get there you can check places that you don't want to be touched or leave it blank. I think you can imagine the rest. It was a great massage and we would do it again.

Mike
DD TEASE
Desire Convert

Postby LifeisGood0307 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Thank you Mike!

Counting down the days!
LifeisGood0307

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Oct 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby gaviao » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:19 am

Our opinion on the sensual massage is very different from those commonly found in this forum.
We decided to "upgrade" our standard couples massage (included in package) by the sensual. It was a last minute decision (last year the couples massage was very good). We paid about $ 80 for this upgrade.
To our disappointment, the two masseuses were women. We asked if it was possible a man for my wife, but there were none available.
This is a brief description:
We were warned that in this massage, they would not touch our genitals.
Massage is not a real massage. We were asked to lie face down, and they began with a series of mechanic caresses, nothing sensual.
There were also some slight blows on the neck and behind the ears.
After not more than six minutes, we turned up. Petting and rubbing continued by others, maybe five minutes. They then went to our hands we would begin to play with our own genitals, while they were still caressing.
They put together the tables, and my masseuse approached me to my wife, telling me to touch her. Then they asked if we wanted they stay in the room or if we preferred they leave. I told them to leave.
The session lasted less than 20 minutes. We felt, for the first time since we know Desire, cheated and disappointed.
Our recommendation is not to take sensual massage.

A good choice for my wife was taking "standard" massage with Manuel, who knows how to give a sensual touch to his work, as far as the client permitted or desired.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl