Men's sandals for dinner...anyone?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Men's sandals for dinner...anyone?

Postby warles1205 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:42 pm

What's up with men having to wear closed-toed shoes to restaurant for dinner? My lady is wearing strappy F**k Me pumps with totally bare legs, a dress that can fit into a change purse, and a thong....or not - and we men have to not only wear a collared shirt with sleeves, long pants but also loafers! My girl likes the fact that I wear a nice shirt and pants...she feels it maintains the class and elegance...but she does empathize with me as my feet roast and sweat. (Secretly she feels that it's karma's way of providing balance for the long lines she has to endure in public restrooms).

I'm interested in knowing if anybody's with me on this. I understand they don't want us wearing flip flops, but a nice pair of mens sandals wouldn't exactly ruin anyone's evening or cheapen the atmosphere. We men would be a lot more comfortable AND there'd be way less sweaty feet jumping into the jacuzzi later.
warles1205

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 09 Aug 2018

Re: Men's sandals for dinner...anyone?

Postby teadout2007 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:26 pm

I agree with you! I've kinda wondered why only the women get to dress in way less clothing than the guys! Being a guy, it's not like I'm really complaining, but it just doesn't seem right. The women should have something nice to look at also. Anyone else agree? Not to mention, as you stated warles, it would help the jacuzzi be a little fresher... Hahaha :D
teadout2007

Postby WhiteSands » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:27 am

Well I'm all for a dress codes, love to see men smart for dinner, but do agree about the shoes! Mr. has some gorgeous leather open toed shoes/ sandals which look hot with linen trousers, but got turned away from Pearl and had to change into black formal shoes which looked silly!
Sandals ok in Aphrodite though.
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby randefl » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Was there in May.We saw sandals, shorts, and sleeve less shirts. I wore white Keds and never had a problem.
randefl
Desire Fan

Postby eddieandjojo » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:32 pm

randefl wrote:Was there in May.We saw sandals, shorts, and sleeve less shirts. I wore white Keds and never had a problem.

For dinner at Pearl restaurant? That's odd, we also saw several people turned away in shorts and sandals while there in March.
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby randefl » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Yes one guy had a Harley shirt, no sleeves. Saw one with dress shorts and sandals.
randefl
Desire Fan

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl