Pearl Foam Party, Saturday?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Pearl Foam Party, Saturday?

Postby Tree_Frogs » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:32 pm

I recently was informed Desire Pearl has been holding its weekly Foam Party on Saturday afternoons. Wouldn't a mid week foam party make more since? Saturday's tend to be a high turn over day. I suppose I'm just ranting because we will miss the party on our upcoming trip because we arrive and depart on... Saturday. And everyone knows I'm the most important person alive so please change the foam party to Wednesdays.

But seriously, can you change the day?

:D

Am I alone here? Wouldn't you agree a mid week, people have already gotten to know each other, be better?
Tree_Frogs
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada

Re: Pearl Foam Party, Saturday?

Postby yoyo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Tree_Frogs wrote:I recently was informed Desire Pearl has been holding its weekly Foam Party on Saturday afternoons. Wouldn't a mid week foam party make more since? Saturday's tend to be a high turn over day. I suppose I'm just ranting because we will miss the party on our upcoming trip because we arrive and depart on... Saturday. And everyone knows I'm the most important person alive so please change the foam party to Wednesdays.

But seriously, can you change the day?

:D

Am I alone here? Wouldn't you agree a mid week, people have already gotten to know each other, be better?

:L :L

Agree with you !! Mid-week sounds good.
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby Jenyphur » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:49 pm

Actually Saturday was the busiest day for us during our week...it was the PERFECT day for the party. Mid week was almost dead. :(
First time at Pearl Aug 21-27, 2014
Jenyphur
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 21 Aug 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS-AZHotcouple777

Postby WhiteSands » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:05 pm

The "Foam Party" crew go from party to party, resort to resort, and Pearl gets it on Saturday. Always suits us Brits!
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby HoneyBnMonkey » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:41 am

We always arrive on Sat afternoon and leave on Sat morning... no foam party for us either. If it must happen on Saturday, it would be great to have it a bit later in the day. Maybe 4-6? Would really like to see it.
HoneyBnMonkey
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 28 Dec 2013
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby cancouple » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:48 am

We arrive at 1 pm on Saturday and have a private transport, what are our chances of making the foam party????
cancouple
Desire Fan

Postby TandD » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:01 am

cancouple wrote:We arrive at 1 pm on Saturday and have a private transport, what are our chances of making the foam party????

The foam party starts at 2:00 so it's going to be tight for you. It goes on for about an hour though so you might be able to catch the tail end of it if you are lucky. You'd have to *fly* through Customs, get your transport right away, and skip the orientation meeting when you register, flinging your clothes off as you race down to the pool!

If you can manage it though, try to make it. Before last Saturday, I was thinking, "Okay, foam. Yeah, whatever". Oh man. what fun. It's amazing how things get ramped up when people start getting slippery, and the ENTs go around shooting alcohol into people's mouths and other body areas to slurp up, jello shots are passed out, the women start piling on the inflatable rafts to see how many can fit at the same time... Yeah, kinda fun...
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby cancouple » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:49 am

Damn it I knew we should take the 4 AM flight instead of the 5 A:M flight !
cancouple
Desire Fan

Postby Lookin4satisfaction » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:32 pm

you will miss it…. During our last trip in May we arrived about same time and we were flying through the airport and ask USA Transfers for fastest pick up b-( and then very quickly checked in at the front desk (we did the advanced check-in option). then we ran in to the room to drop our bags and clothes…. and then sprint to the pool…. we just got a glimpse of the foam party… :shock:
What ever the case with you,don't worry - let this not spoil your vacation. With or without the foam party life at Pearl is GREAT!!! :bj
Desire Pearl Nov 13, May 14, Nov 14, Jun 15, NYE 16, Jun 16, May 17, Nov 17, Jun 18, Nov 18, Jul 19, Nov 19, Nov 20
Lookin4satisfaction
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 04 Nov 2022

Postby scdi2003 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Our flight arrived at 11:30 am on a Saturday and we just made the foam party. The line at customs was long and slow moving. Sped through check in at the resort and rushed through the membership talk. We arrive at 11 am our next trip so should arrive in plenty of time.
scdi2003
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 Nov 2014

Postby youme69 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:43 pm

Couple weeks ago we got to the pool just in time to get our first drink and the foam party started. This was the week RM pool was closed, so there was 35 couples from RM, it was packed and everyone was having a Great time. Only being there 20 minutes we had a hard time getting to the party level everyone else was at. But we made the most of it!!
youme69
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 03 Apr 2024

Postby Al & Kim » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:24 pm

This is one of the reasons that we travel midweek. Flights are cheapest on Tuesdays or Wed. :D Customs is faster too.
Al & Kim
Desire Devotee

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 13 Dec 2023

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl