Sensual massage

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Sensual massage

Postby FromSeattle » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:53 pm

So we booked a sensual massage for Monday. I have been going back through this forum and seeing MANY different experiences from people about the sensual massage. So what I need to know is, what exactly do we have to look forward to? If I get the questionaire about where they can and cannot touch or massage or whatever, I will leave it blank. Touch it all, give me the experience, you're the professional!

So I see some here who say it was great, they touched all over, they did anmazing job so-on and so-forth. Then I read others say it was only about 20 minutes, no touching of the good places except with a feather or something.

So I'm asking, what are we going to get with the Sensual Massage? That's it, black and white, what are we getting with a sensual massage?

Chuck :US
FromSeattle
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 26 Aug 2014

Re: Sensual massage

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:55 am

We have one as part of our package. And we don't know what we're getting either. I'm mining for data as well.
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby PK North » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:05 am

We had our sensual massage last Sunday, so we can relate our experience for you. You strip down and wear robes, sip tea, etc to relax while you're waiting for them to get ready. After 10 minutes or so, they'll some out and take you back to the treatment room. Relaxing music, seductive scents, the whole bit. They have you lie face down, side by side. From there, they'll work on you with a very light touch, through cloth, with oil, etc. Then they'll have you turn over, eyes still covered, and work on your front. For the guy, expect very light touching down there, but not much more. Yes, they use a feather. I almost broke out laughing when she blew in my ear, but it was all fun.

At some point, she'll direct the guy to start stroking himself to get ready for the main event. I imagine they may do more for the woman, but the Mrs. checked the boxes for the private areas...not quite ready for that yet. Eventually, they'll have you reach across to each other so you can play with your mate across the tables. As you reach the point where they move you together, they push the tables together. Holy crap, talk about a jarring experience! :shock: Remember, everything is very quiet with only music and whispered commands. Then suddenly, wooden tables are being scraped across tiled floors with a sound one would make rearranging the living room furniture. They need to work on that.

At that point, they can either stay and continue massaging you while you finish off, or as in our case, they quietly leave the room. Afterwards, you can use the spa, shower, etc. We must have taken too long, because as we were getting ready another couple came through on their way for their turn. It was actually a funny experience, because about 10 minutes later, the woman in the couple came back out to pee. She looked pretty frustrated about that! So like you tell the kids, make sure you go before you leave. ;)

Overall, we enjoyed it. It was part of our package when we purchased our vacation, so I'm not sure if we would have bought it individually without the deal. It's one of those things I think you just have to try once for the experience. Have fun with it!
PK North
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 21 Aug 2014

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Fantastic details. Thanks for taking the time to share.
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Utahans » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:56 pm

We also have one as part of our package. Is this the same as the erotic massage package? Or is that an upgrade?
Looking forward to the experience.
Utahans

We arrive on: 18 Oct 2014

Postby Utahans » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:44 pm

Utahans wrote:We also have one as part of our package. Is this the same as the erotic massage package? Or is that an upgrade?
Looking forward to the experience.

Questions answered!!!! Amazing what a little reading of the forums will teach you.
Utahans

We arrive on: 18 Oct 2014

Postby FromSeattle » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:38 pm

I am going to post a very detailed explicit post report from our sensual massage. I will put it under the Private Playroom board first and let Coke Man let me know if it is alright to post here and in my live trip report. It was amazing. If you have scheduled one for the next couple of days and i don't get a chance to get this report out in time, trust me, do it! I am really interested in what they could possibly do for the erotic after experiencing the sensual. More to follow.

Now Posted in Private Play room: Sensual massage post-report (explicit)

Chuck

:US
FromSeattle
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 26 Aug 2014

Postby EroticSailor » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:05 am

FromSeattle wrote:I am going to post a very detailed explicit post report from our sensual massage. I will put it under the Private Playroom board first and let Coke Man let me know if it is alright to post here and in my live trip report. It was amazing. If you have scheduled one for the next couple of days and i don't get a chance to get this report out in time, trust me, do it! I am really interested in what they could possibly do for the erotic after experiencing the sensual. More to follow.

Chuck

:US

Looking forward to reading your report!

Is your avatar from a photo session at Desire? Thank you.
EroticSailor
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Jan 2016

Postby init4fun » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:34 am

PK North wrote:We had our sensual massage last Sunday, so we can relate our experience for you. You strip down and wear robes, sip tea, etc to relax while you're waiting for them to get ready. After 10 minutes or so, they'll some out and take you back to the treatment room. Relaxing music, seductive scents, the whole bit. They have you lie face down, side by side. From there, they'll work on you with a very light touch, through cloth, with oil, etc. Then they'll have you turn over, eyes still covered, and work on your front. For the guy, expect very light touching down there, but not much more. Yes, they use a feather. I almost broke out laughing when she blew in my ear, but it was all fun.

At some point, she'll direct the guy to start stroking himself to get ready for the main event. I imagine they may do more for the woman, but the Mrs. checked the boxes for the private areas...not quite ready for that yet. Eventually, they'll have you reach across to each other so you can play with your mate across the tables. As you reach the point where they move you together, they push the tables together. Holy crap, talk about a jarring experience! :shock: Remember, everything is very quiet with only music and whispered commands. Then suddenly, wooden tables are being scraped across tiled floors with a sound one would make rearranging the living room furniture. They need to work on that.

At that point, they can either stay and continue massaging you while you finish off, or as in our case, they quietly leave the room. Afterwards, you can use the spa, shower, etc. We must have taken too long, because as we were getting ready another couple came through on their way for their turn. It was actually a funny experience, because about 10 minutes later, the woman in the couple came back out to pee. She looked pretty frustrated about that! So like you tell the kids, make sure you go before you leave. ;)

Overall, we enjoyed it. It was part of our package when we purchased our vacation, so I'm not sure if we would have bought it individually without the deal. It's one of those things I think you just have to try once for the experience. Have fun with it!

We were there Aug 5th - 11th and had the Sensual.....we had the same experience....there were light grazing either by hands or a feather on me and yes....the blowing in my ear about cracked me up! My wife said she was grazed as well and the masseur was even rubbing his erection on her hand...this being her first massage of this nature, as mine, she seemed to like that. Not to mention this was the first erection other than mine she has ever felt....or at least that's what she tells me!! Ha!! It did seem to excite her though......but she did state the Erotic massage is probably out of the question. We did enjoy it and enjoyed the time together afterwards!!! Look forward to going back as soon as we can!!
init4fun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 27 Jul 2015

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl