Is there more than one Hot Tub

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Is there more than one Hot Tub

Postby rookie0999 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:38 am

Planning a visit in January and was wondering just how sexual the Jacuzzi was in the late afternoon early evening time frame. Very social but not sure how the mrs will react to open PDS. Is there more than one Jacuzzi or hot tub available so it can be avoided if desired? Not lifestylers but love social nudity and have been to numerous c/o resorts.
rookie0999
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Feb 2016

Re: Is there more than one Hot Tub

Postby Budlee » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:11 am

Just the one hot tub, but it's very large. If you don't want to be involved in any play happening, then move away to a quieter spot, or try it again another time. Most of the time, there wasn't a whole lot of play happening, just socializing. All in good fun.
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby init4fun » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:14 pm

rookie0999 wrote:Planning a visit in January and was wondering just how sexual the Jacuzzi was in the late afternoon early evening time frame. Very social but not sure how the mrs will react to open PDS. Is there more than one Jacuzzi or hot tub available so it can be avoided if desired? Not lifestylers but love social nudity and have been to numerous c/o resorts.

We attended Desire Pearl in early August for about 7 days....our first CO resort and definitely not lifestylers. We only went to the Jacuzzi a few times but we found that it was more "TAME" early evening....between 5-8. There were a little crazyness...body shots and stuff going on but not too wild. Now...we found there was a definite change of activity after dinner and the disco!!! The PDS didn't bother me but my wife is somewhat like yours....kind of made her uneasy.....so I told her either don't look and let's enjoy each others company or we can go to the pool! We did both...couple times we enjoyed the Jacuzzi and a few we went to the pool!! I can tell you that everyone was very respectful of others that were not into the "lifestyle"! We met several couples that were and not once did they try and push us into trying something that we were not into! In all honesty for my wife at first, I compare it to trying to get a drink from a fire hydrant!!! Soooo much to take on for someone that had never experienced anything but seeing someone else topless!! After our first day she was 50/50 on coming back.....by the time we left....she was 100% and she even went topless a few days!!! The staff and just the atmosphere is out of this world!! If you get a chance try the Exotic Dinner on top of the Aphrodite!!! Just you and her and an awesome time!! If interested....ask the front desk!!! Hope this helps!!
init4fun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 27 Jul 2015

Postby PK North » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:41 pm

You can always just sit at the jacuzzi bar, facing away from the action if you want to avoid having PDS directly in your life of sight while she is adjusting. It's usually (not always) more tame during the afternoon than at night. Definitely avoid it at late hours until you're ready to experience it. Most nights we were there, the sights and sounds of PDS dominated the senses. :bj
PK North
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 21 Aug 2014

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl