What happens at a Foam Party?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

What happens at a Foam Party?

Postby Engman » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:10 pm

We will be at DRM for our second visit Nov 15-22. Our previous visit we missed the foam party as we only had a short stay at the resort, but this trip we get to be in the foam. I hear it's really sexy fun but can anyone provide any details .. where and what time does it take place, are most people naked, is there music & more importantly what happens in all that foam with all those lovely Desire people :twisted:...

We can feel the pre-Desire trip excitement building already :D

Chris & Kristen
:UK & :US
Engman
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 02 May 2020

Re: What happens at a Foam Party?

Postby WhiteSands » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:30 pm

We've been to the foam party at RM in the lobby, at the tennis courts and on the beach. Rumour has it it's now held in the daytime in the newly refurbished pool, but haven't seen any reports on here yet.
:UK
72 days of Temptation, 43 of Desire, 32 of Pearl and counting.....
Lingerie Queen of Desire 2013

See you soon!
Follow us on Twitter @BlancoGoGo
WhiteSands
Desire Superstar

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 09 Sep 2015

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:37 pm

We had our first foam party at Pearl this past Saturday. I can't speak to the RM party...but the one at Pearl was over the top fun. Not to give a blow by blow account but lets just say that at one point we named the large blue pool raft the "Va-Jay-Jay Boat" due to the 4 beautiful wives keeping each other company. What happened...stays in the foam. Unless my wife, the first mate of the 'S.S. Va-Jay-Jay' says otherwise. :wink:
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Engman » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:40 pm

WhiteSands wrote:We've been to the foam party at RM in the lobby, at the tennis courts and on the beach. Rumour has it it's now held in the daytime in the newly refurbished pool, but haven't seen any reports on here yet.
:UK

Thanks WhiteSands .. Is it a case of 'What happens at a Desire Foam Party stays at a Desire Foam Party' or can you share the skinny on what goes on :D
Engman
Desire Lover

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:54 pm

From Mrs. S on the vayjayjay barge, it was said at the time that happens there stays there, yes. I won't say too much, but there were a lot of girls, a lot of foam, and some hands and mouths and such around in places. Not sure at the end how visible it all was to the rest of the pool, I was a little distracted. :)

As to the rest of the party - it was a sexy, fun environment. Tequila shots, dancing, music, nothing that felt uncomfortable or out of place. Heck, a man bumped into me and apologized. I felt none of the weird that some people had described in other ones.
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

Postby Engman » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:04 pm

K&S4Fun&Sun wrote:From Mrs. S on the vayjayjay barge, it was said at the time that happens there stays there, yes. I won't say too much, but there were a lot of girls, a lot of foam, and some hands and mouths and such around in places. Not sure at the end how visible it all was to the rest of the pool, I was a little distracted. :)

As to the rest of the party - it was a sexy, fun environment. Tequila shots, dancing, music, nothing that felt uncomfortable or out of place. Heck, a man bumped into me and apologized. I felt none of the weird that some people had described in other ones.

Thank you Mrs. S. it sounds like all had a good time especially on the good barge vayjayjay :D ... I'm even more looking forward to it now ... Kristen and I intend to wear only glow sticks and be happy to share the glow :D
Engman
Desire Lover

Postby canuck63 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:55 am

You may want to bring along a pair of swim goggles as well. The foam can be hard on the eyes if you get it in them.
canuck63
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 26 Apr 2024

Postby TandD » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:24 am

canuck63 wrote:You may want to bring along a pair of swim goggles as well. The foam can be hard on the eyes if you get it in them.

Yeah, nothing says "sexy" quite like a pair of swim goggles.

Sorry, couldn't resist. It *does* sting a little if you get a lot in your eyes but your tears of laughter quickly flush out the toxins.
TandD
Desire Legend

Postby CoupleInMD » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:02 am

TandD wrote:
canuck63 wrote:You may want to bring along a pair of swim goggles as well. The foam can be hard on the eyes if you get it in them.

Man, you all are pretty funny sometimes :lol:

What about getting the foam in your mouth? Because people might have their mouths open in there on occasion, I've heard. Like when they're talking in the foam... or whatever...

P.S. Five more days!! See you foamy horny people at DRM on the 22nd!
CoupleInMD
SLS: CoupleInMD79
Kasidie: CoupleInMD79
CoupleInMD
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 08 Feb 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Kasidie

Postby TandD » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:22 am

CoupleInMD wrote:
TandD wrote:

Man, you all are pretty funny sometimes :lol:

What about getting the foam in your mouth? Because people might have their mouths open in there on occasion, I've heard. Like when they're talking in the foam... or whatever...

Yeah, you *do* have to take care not to get it in your mouth. The scientists at Desire have specially formulated the foam to react with the saliva in your mouth and the sunscreen on your wife's tits to turn a bright green. When mixed, this marks you as having violated the "No Hanky Panky in the Pool" policy and will get you thrown out right away so please be careful.

Okay, I made that up.

No problem getting it in your mouth or *any* other place but please, conduct this experiment yourselves and report back to us on any negative reactions.
TandD
Desire Legend

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:10 am

I ingested some foam, I'm sure. I survived it. :)

Seriously, it doesn't feel like soap bubbles. It isn't slimy, feels almost dry. Getting it in the eyes burned a little, much like a direct splash with hard water. If you wear contacts, try to find a way to go without them or block your eyes. If you can play up goggles go for it. Make it some kind of diving joke or something. LOL or, wear a wide brimmed hat - Mr. K deflected lot of foam from the face with his hat. The foam in my mouth wasn't noticeable for long, and after tequila shots, some shot called monkey sperm I think and the raft I wasn't paying much attention anymore.

I did wear sunglasses which helped, but I'm pretty sure that the foam party is where they got broken. They got back to the room without an arm. Extra pair, and a cheap pair if they are going in the water.
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

Postby IowaCouple81 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 am

Goggles. Check.
Face mask. Check.
Fun with foam Science lab. Check.
Embarrassed wife that won't stand near me. Check.
IowaCouple81
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Nov 2014

Postby Sugarush » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:10 pm

Dang are we going to miss it? We arrive at Pearl on Sunday the 26th and depart Thursday 10/30...is it always on a Saturday? 1st timers so we were hoping to experience the foam!!
Sugarush

We arrive on: 26 Oct 2014

Postby IowaCouple81 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:12 pm

RM's is on Tuesday. You could go over there for the day.
IowaCouple81
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 04 Nov 2014

Postby gessle00 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Since we are leaving on a tuesday night we never minded thinking about the foam party, but I've seen a post by the Desire Reps in this forum saying that now it will be held at the pool at 2 pm, so it looks like a good way to say goodbye to desire for us newbies. However, I do have a few concerns, and I don't mean to be a buzz killer or anything but maybe someone share the same concerns as I do. So, since it will be during the day, glow sticks seem useless. Are all people just naked? Do they empty the pool and fill it with people and foam? Is it slippery? Would water shoes be helpful? How tall does the foam get? I've been to other foam parties and remember that if the foam gets to high it's difficult to breath, but you are not in a container (pool) so you just get the hell out of there as fast as you can, is this the case at desire? Neither me nor my wife are too tall (5' 10" & 5' 4") and I wouldn't want to be in a situation where you are in a pool full of people and not being able to breathe or see, which could be very stressful. Am I being paranoic? Has anybody already experienced this new afternoon foam party?
gessle00
Desire Fan

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 15 Nov 2014

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl