What happens at a Foam Party?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: What happens at a Foam Party?

Postby TandD » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:56 pm

My only experience was at DP but they don't empty the pool of water if that's what you mean.

They set up the foam machine on one end of the pool and it blows inland and sits on top of the water. It only covers one end of the pool so you are not trapped. The foam is pretty slippery but you are standing in the pool water so you're not going to slip on the foam - your hands will just slip all over your wife's body. The naked people are naked, the people with swim suits on will probably take them off when they see all the naked people having fun! Seriously, you can be ask naked as you want to be - just like all the other times.

The foam does get pretty high and potentially claustrophobic if you are inclined to that kind of thing. If that's an issue, you just keep to the side a bit and move out of the main flow. It builds relatively slowly so it's not like you are just thrown into a vat of foam. You can hang in the fringes of the foam and regulate how closed in you can tolerate. It's really not a big deal and you can easily manage how immersed you are in it. Like a lot of things at Desire, it's probably best not to over-think it. I know it's tough when you don't know what to expect but you are in full control. Don't worry - be sexy!
TandD
Desire Legend

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Headstone » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:42 pm

From TTR in August (if the link works LOL)
Gives you a general idea. The foam parties in the pool are a blast. A couple of hours of great fun
Headstone
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 Jun 2022

Postby Headstone » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:47 pm

Here is one of my wife who is only 5'3"
Headstone
Desire Superstar

Postby nekkidcouple » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:19 pm

The foam party at RM was more fun than I thought it would be.

The wife too.

Once we were in and bouncing around we got covered with foam and had our own private world.

Fun stuff was going on under water while making out in our foam room in the middle of the pool.

Gets a bit tough to breathe after a while as the foam caves in but naughty pool foam fun will not be forgotten.
:L
Nekkid Couple
L & C Desire
nekkidcouple
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 08 Oct 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: None

Postby SoNotFun » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:12 am

I'm still trying to figure out if we'll be there during a foam party. Do they happen every week at Pearl, and if so, when? We'll be there Fri-Tues, think I saw somewhere that DP has foam parties on Saturday (which work out perfectly!).

I love me a good foam party, though I haven't been to one since my college spring break days! Cheers -N & J
We're so not fun. Ever.
SoNotFun
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 13 Jan 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC and Bronze Party

Postby TandD » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:18 am

Foam party was at 2:00 on Saturday at Pearl.
TandD
Desire Legend

Postby SoNotFun » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:43 am

TandD wrote:Foam party was at 2:00 on Saturday at Pearl.

That's what I wanted to hear! Thanks!! :D
We're so not fun. Ever.
SoNotFun
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 13 Jan 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC and Bronze Party

Postby Budlee » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:19 pm

gessle00 wrote:Are all people just naked?

Same nakedness as at any other time. You do realize that nakedness is the norm, and those wearing suits are the exception, at Desire......
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby Headstone » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Will tell you after tomorrow
Headstone
Desire Superstar

Postby here2benaughty » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:57 pm

What happens at the foam party has a direct correlation to the number of shots consumed in the moments leading up to the party.

See below post from K&S...my and his comprised of 50% of the S.S Va-Jay-Jay or the S.S. Espuma as we referred to it back in room 85.

K&S4Fun&Sun wrote:We had our first foam party at Pearl this past Saturday. I can't speak to the RM party...but the one at Pearl was over the top fun. Not to give a blow by blow account but lets just say that at one point we named the large blue pool raft the "Va-Jay-Jay Boat" due to the 4 beautiful wives keeping each other company. What happened...stays in the foam. Unless my wife, the first mate of the 'S.S. Va-Jay-Jay' says otherwise. :wink:
Desire Pearl - January 2016 - Dates TBD
Desire Pearl - October 5-13, 2014

SLS: azcpl4play - SDC & APG: here2benaughty
here2benaughty
Desire Lover

Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS APG

Postby Headstone » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:50 pm

The party yesterday was lots of fun. Though the bubbles did get quite high in the center of the pool and didn't dispurse quite as fast as in temptation. Seemed to be a different mix. You will enjoy.
Headstone
Desire Superstar

Postby CoupleInMD » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:56 am

We had fun last Tuesday at the DRM foam party, too. Somehow the "cloak of privacy", when you encounter someone in the middle of the foam, seemed to encourage the passing grope or two :D I did bump into one pair of beautiful ladies in the midst of a full-on make-out session among the bubbles!

CoupleInMD
CoupleInMD
SLS: CoupleInMD79
Kasidie: CoupleInMD79
CoupleInMD
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 08 Feb 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Kasidie

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:26 pm

here2benaughty wrote:What happens at the foam party has a direct correlation to the number of shots consumed in the moments leading up to the party.

See below post from K&S...my and his comprised of 50% of the S.S Va-Jay-Jay or the S.S. Espuma as we referred to it back in room 85.

K&S4Fun&Sun wrote:We had our first foam party at Pearl this past Saturday. I can't speak to the RM party...but the one at Pearl was over the top fun. Not to give a blow by blow account but lets just say that at one point we named the large blue pool raft the "Va-Jay-Jay Boat" due to the 4 beautiful wives keeping each other company. What happened...stays in the foam. Unless my wife, the first mate of the 'S.S. Va-Jay-Jay' says otherwise. :wink:

I do believe our wives created a bit of a commotion in the ocean. Hope they do again some time! I had forgotten about the SS. Espuma nickname...I guess I had one too many shots as well. :L
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:22 pm

K&S4Fun&Sun wrote:
here2benaughty wrote:What happens at the foam party has a direct correlation to the number of shots consumed in the moments leading up to the party.

I do believe our wives created a bit of a commotion in the ocean. Hope they do again some time! I had forgotten about the SS. Espuma nickname...I guess I had one too many shots as well. :L

Ah yes, the S.S. Espuma... I would say shots before the foam party very much correlate to the events of the foam party. I clearly remember having three before, and at least two more during.

We've been home from Pearl for two weeks and are already planning our return trip. :)

Mrs. S
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Lavinth10 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:51 am

On our first trip we sat and watched the foam party, looked like lots of fun. However, on our second trip we decided to jump right in. I was a little apprehensive at first and my better half was excited. When we finally got in, the roles reversed. She decided it was too claustrophobic for her and I thought it was a pretty awesome experience. The blind leading the blind.

It’s spring break Saturday’s for couples. Lots of fun craziness happening all around. If you feel claustrophobic I suggest you stay in opposite wind direction, for us it was near the bar. There is a lot of “accidental” bumping and touching which is all in good fun and some hilarious moments. At one point we made our way near the basketball net so the entertainment staff thought it was time to serve jello shots right over us. We turned around and it looked like a scene from The Walking Dead. A large number of adults with their hands in the air reaching for the jello shots. As our survival skills kicked in we booked right out of there laughing our butts off.

Nothing but an awesome fun time!
Kasidie: BluSky15
Kik: BluSky15
Lavinth10
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 21 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl