King and Queen Theme Night

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

King and Queen Theme Night

Postby advancom » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:33 pm

We are two weeks away from our 3rd trip to Pearl. We loved the theme nights, but struggling with King and Queen night on what to wear. What have your wore or do you plan to wear that night?

Also, Has anyone done the Seductive and Exciting from the fantasy menu? It hard to believe it could be anymore exciting than the real thing going on all around, but was curious as we like to try new things.

Thanks in advance
advancom
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 17 Nov 2013

Re: King and Queen Theme Night

Postby Budlee » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:54 pm

We never made it to Kings & Queens, but all we brought was a crown for him, a tiara for me.... less is more. He was planning to wear a pair of silk boxers, I was going to tie a shortie wrap around my hips, in a sort of gold, shimmery fabric.
Budlee
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby Leandre » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Andy and I were just there on Monday for king and queen night. Not many dressed for this, but we did and about 5 or so others. I wore a sexy evil queen Halloween costume, modified slightly to show my legs and my bottom peeking out, I received a few compliments...tiara and body chain helped as well. Andy went full Henry VIII, which I first thought would be a bit much...but he was very sexy. All his clothes came off anyway when he joined the male stripper contest (even used the stripper pole!). The people who did dress were in all sorts. Some ladies with just lingerie and a tiara. One gentleman was just in a king robe and sexy undershorts. It was a fun evening.
Leandre

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2014

Postby JD75 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:18 pm

I ordered a purple corset dress and with a tiara hopefully it works for the night.... although hubby says it looks like an outfit from an old western, you know the saloon girls :D Oh well, most things look better on the floor anyway :bj
JD75
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 29 Nov 2014

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl