Best Plunge Pool Room?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Best Plunge Pool Room?

Postby JandT4848 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:48 am

Arriving at DP second week of December and would love some feedback on best Plunge Pool room. We are not overly picky and would probably love any location at DP. Just wondering if anybody has a favorite location---or conversely, a reason why they don't favor a certain location. Thanks!
JandT4848
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 08 Dec 2014

Re: Best Plunge Pool Room?

Postby yoyo » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:12 pm

JandT4848 wrote:Arriving at DP second week of December and would love some feedback on best Plunge Pool room. We are not overly picky and would probably love any location at DP. Just wondering if anybody has a favorite location---or conversely, a reason why they don't favor a certain location. Thanks!

room 79 excelent location with plunge pool.... standard room rate.
:L
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby Kscpl » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:06 am

We were in room 76 last week! Had plunge pool hidden by shrubs for some nice privacy. Room was a master suite, but smaller than some we had in the past. It was Awesome! We will ask for it again!
Kscpl
Desire Devotee

Swing Site(s) we belong to: KASIDIE

Postby Kscpl » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:08 am

We had room 76 last week. Plunge pool hidden by shrubs perfect for a little moonlight semi-privacy. We will request it next time!
Kscpl
Desire Devotee

Swing Site(s) we belong to: KASIDIE

Postby adrian » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:42 am

As I understand it there are four master suites with plunge pool. Two which are 76 and 77 are at the far end away from the action. 76 is the furthest and is very secluded at the beach so that if you sit outside you are like on your own deck with steps to the beach with an unobstructed view of the sea. If you like that seclusion it is a magic situation. Nobody ever passes by you. 77 is a bit closer to the pool and the rest of the people so you can at least wave to them. 77 has the problem that the pool empties all the time so they have to refill it every day. (I guess they could fix it but the leak is under the concrete so nobody wants to dig it up) The other two MSWPP are around the hot tub area. We haven't stayed in these because (being old and lazy) we prefer the seclusion at the far end. I think that room 79 which is next door to 77 also has a plunge pool but is not a MSWPP so it is smaller and cheaper. We have always stayed in the MSWPP so we haven't tried this. I tell you all this but in return you have to promise to give up room 76 to us when we arrive on December 25th. All the MSWPP have two bath rooms which are an essential requirement for our living together amicably for a couple of weeks. Then we can make use of all that amicableness on the futon on our "private" deck. Have a good time there. Just don't take my room when I am there!!
adrian
Desire Convert

We are from: Canada

Postby JandT4848 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:51 am

adrian wrote:As I understand it there are four master suites with plunge pool. Two which are 76 and 77 are at the far end away from the action. 76 is the furthest and is very secluded at the beach so that if you sit outside you are like on your own deck with steps to the beach with an unobstructed view of the sea. If you like that seclusion it is a magic situation. Nobody ever passes by you. 77 is a bit closer to the pool and the rest of the people so you can at least wave to them. 77 has the problem that the pool empties all the time so they have to refill it every day. (I guess they could fix it but the leak is under the concrete so nobody wants to dig it up) The other two MSWPP are around the hot tub area. We haven't stayed in these because (being old and lazy) we prefer the seclusion at the far end. I think that room 79 which is next door to 77 also has a plunge pool but is not a MSWPP so it is smaller and cheaper. We have always stayed in the MSWPP so we haven't tried this. I tell you all this but in return you have to promise to give up room 76 to us when we arrive on December 25th. All the MSWPP have two bath rooms which are an essential requirement for our living together amicably for a couple of weeks. Then we can make use of all that amicableness on the futon on our "private" deck. Have a good time there. Just don't take my room when I am there!!

Thanks, Adrian---we will 10 days gone by then and likely planning a return trip if all of what we have read about DP is even half true. Great summary of these rooms---think we may want to be closer to the action. :mrgreen:

JandT
JandT4848
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 08 Dec 2014

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl