Nude on the beach

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Nude on the beach

Postby vacation6934 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:54 pm

this will be our first trip to pearl in March, can someone tell me if nude sunbathing is allowed on the beach? and how far can we walk on the beach naked?
vacation6934

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 03 Jun 2015

Re: Nude on the beach

Postby CokeMann » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:05 pm

vacation6934 wrote:this will be our first trip to pearl in March, can someone tell me if nude sunbathing is allowed on the beach?

Yes

and how far can we walk on the beach naked?

Officially, just in front of the resort to the north and south edges of the Pearl property
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby vacation6934 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:19 pm

how about unofficially? we really want to talk the beach and go farther that just the resort.
How far away is the closest resort?
vacation6934

We arrive on: 03 Jun 2015

Postby CokeMann » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Depending on the day and time of day there can be many others (including locals and kids) on the beach. Pearl is located right on the northern edge of the town of Puerto Morelos and on the north side of the Pearl property there are many small casita rental condos.

The closest large resort to the north of Pearl is Dreams at approx 1/2 mile - Puerto Morelos town square is about a 1/2 mile to the south.

You can do a "virtual" beach walk in front of Pearl and also to the south and north of it via Google

Desire Pearl
Google beach view - from the north end of the property walking south
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:00 pm

I don't know how far away the closest resort is, but I did see some people walking in front of the pearl section clothed, so I figure not incredibly far.
-S
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Budlee » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:55 pm

We were grateful to have the stretch of beach in front of Pearl and the whole resort to enjoy our nakedness. For walking the beach, when we headed into town, we threw on clothes. Seemed to be the prudent thing to do. We're not looking to take the chance of offending anyone or causing them any embarrassment.... that's not what it is about. Not everyone is as comfortable with it as Pearl guests.
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby gaviao » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Last July, we walked nude exactly 1,700 ft northhbound the pier, and 2,200 southbound from the same point.
We did this three times, never a problem.
Other day, I needed to buy some medicines while my wife was in her yoga class. I went walking to Puerto Morelos wearing just a pareo tied to my waist, shoeless. I couldn't find the medicine in the town, so I took a cab to the pharmacy by the highway, came back to the town and walked back to DP. It was a great sensation being at a clothed environment with just a piece of fabric.
Regarding topless, my wife ventured until the massage huts, 4,800 ft southbound from DP, 1,100 ft before the inclined lighthouse of Puerto Morelos. Some stares, nothing wrong.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl