Body Shots....When and Where

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Body Shots....When and Where

Postby STAMSSMT » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:56 am

Girlfriend and I are really looking forward to some wild and enjoyable body shots. Where can this take place? At the pool? We have talked about just her sitting on the bar and letting the liquor flow. Thanks!
STAMSSMT
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at:  
We arrive on: 11 Jan 2024

Re: Body Shots....When and Where

Postby scottco » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:56 am

The most frequent body shots are enjoyed at the Jacuzzi Bar. Last month, it was common to see several women sit on the bar and receive their shots together, followed by their husbands/boyfriends/strangers enjoying the process of licking them clean.
scottco

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 20 Nov 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS (FlyerPdx)

Postby TandD » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:30 am

It can also *possibly* happen at the pool bar (I know this for a fact... :bj )

The "rules" are relaxed somewhat during and after the Foam Party. As we were standing at the bar after stepping out of the foam, someone did a body shot on his wife. My wife then piped up and said she'd never done that before and could she try. My jaw made a splash as it hit the water.

So she hopped up on the main pool bar and a shot of bailey's or something was procured. I positioned myself between her legs and started to pour the shot but this guy's wife decided I was doing it wrong and took it from me and did the pouring while I concentrated on catching *every drop*. Everyone cheered my wife for losing her body shot virginity.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby STAMSSMT » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Thanks, we are sooooo excited about our trip and hope we can get others into enjoying it. It is great fun and oh, so sweet! Hopefully it might happen at other times than just the foam party.
STAMSSMT
Desire Lover

Will be at:  

Postby BeantownNewbs » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:07 pm

scottco wrote:The most frequent body shots are enjoyed at the Jacuzzi Bar. Last month, it was common to see several women sit on the bar and receive their shots together, followed by their husbands/boyfriends/strangers enjoying the process of licking them clean.

Agreed...We saw women taking turns laying on the bar, doing body shots (some body shots seemed to include chocolate, like in mudslides)...all to much applause and laughter. I think there's a poolside body shot competition during the week, as well as a make your own naked sundae event.
No Te Salves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zyrcHSQdVQ
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2014

Postby STAMSSMT » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:56 pm

BeantownNewbs wrote:Agreed...We saw women taking turns laying on the bar, doing body shots (some body shots seemed to include chocolate, like in mudslides)...all to much applause and laughter. I think there's a poolside body shot competition during the week, as well as a make your own naked sundae event.

Cool, looking forward to all the fun. Anyone else have experiences? Are the above common or unusual?
STAMSSMT
Desire Lover

Will be at:  

Postby TandD » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:02 pm

STAMSSMT wrote:Cool, looking forward to all the fun. Anyone else have experiences? Are the above common or unusual?

I think the official answer is "it depends". Really though, it doesn't matter. If it's not happening, make it happen. It usually only takes one person/couple to start the ball rolling and then everyone else who was waiting for it to happen joins in. Once they see that lightening bolts don't come down out of the sky to smote them when somebody else does it, it's "Game On!"
TandD
Desire Legend

Postby STAMSSMT » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:02 am

Taking squirt guns....might be fun when filled with Baileys or Tequila!
STAMSSMT
Desire Lover

Will be at:  

Postby winederful2 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Best body shot we saw was on our second trip this past September. There was a couple that pretty much nightly did a body shot in the hot tub. Her on the bar or side of pool...shot was poured down her back and the husband would take the shot off her ass. It was amazing. I am the woman in the couple and I was like damn! That is hot!...but it helped that she had a great body. They put on a great shot show nightly and then they would just sort of dance off into there own thing. It was cute...sweet really.
winederful2
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 25 Jan 2017

Postby youngmicouple » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:15 pm

Our last trip we made friends with an awesome couple. I have large boobs and she did as well. While in the tub we got in the shallow area and had our men tilt their heads back as we.....um....hugged each other kinda. We then poured the shots between our boobs. My husband since named it the 4TT bodyshot. It was kinda way hot and she was a great kisser so I may be a little bias.
Kik 15CamSS1LE
youngmicouple
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 24 Jan 2023

Postby TandD » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:52 pm

youngmicouple wrote:Our last trip we made friends with an awesome couple. I have large boobs and she did as well. While in the tub we got in the shallow area and had our men tilt their heads back as we.....um....hugged each other kinda. We then poured the shots between our boobs. My husband since named it the 4TT bodyshot. It was kinda way hot and she was a great kisser so I may be a little bias.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Okay, okay, I know there are no pictures allowed. I guess I'll have to just be satisfied with the image in my head right now.
TandD
Desire Legend

Postby CokeMann » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:29 pm

TandD wrote:Pics or it didn't happen.Okay, okay, I know there are no pictures allowed.

Admin Note: FYI - Pics of boobs(as long as you have the rights to use them) are certainly allowed and also welcomed !!!
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby TandD » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:51 am

CokeMann wrote:
TandD wrote:Pics or it didn't happen.Okay, okay, I know there are no pictures allowed.

Admin Note: FYI - Pics of boobs(as long as you have the rights to use them) are certainly allowed and also welcomed !!!

Sorry, I meant taking pictures at Desire is (generally) not allowed. Yeah, you can if you are careful, and get everyone's consent, etc., etc.
TandD
Desire Legend

Postby PaulAndDarcy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:50 am

Lets get a few of us committed to trying to get body shots going at the main pool if they'll allow it. :mrgreen:

Darcy will surely volunteer to be a candidate :)
PaulAndDarcy
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 23 Apr 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cancuncare

Postby youme69 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:46 am

Body shots at the main pool are always allowed, we had a pretty lady floating on a raft from one person to another. Everyone was free to take shots off any part of her body. She was very popular with both male and female guests!
youme69
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 03 Apr 2024

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl