Sex at night on beach palapas at pearl.

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Sex at night on beach palapas at pearl.

Postby itsonlytuesday » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Last feb. was our first trip to desire or any lifstile frendly resort. We went with freinds that had been there before. We stayed at rm and had a great time
. We have been to evry nude beach in the carribean that was not a lifestyle resort. I have our canadian freinds to thank for convincing my wife to meet them there. It was the best vacation that we have been on in quite some time. However my wife was apprehensive about having sex on the beds at the rooftop jaccuzi lounge so we had a hot session almost evry late night on a beach palapa. The security guards even walked by late on night on the beach within 100 ft. and after they figured out that we wernt somebody that just strolled down the beach they went on. My wife was totally turned on by the late night sex on bthe beach. Just wondered if we could pull that off at pearl witout getting a sex violation. itsonlytuesday
itsonlytuesday

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 14 Feb 2015

Re: Sex at night on beach palapas at pearl.

Postby yoyo » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:28 pm

itsonlytuesday wrote:Last feb. was our first trip to desire or any lifstile frendly resort. We went with freinds that had been there before. We stayed at rm and had a great time
. We have been to evry nude beach in the carribean that was not a lifestyle resort. I have our canadian freinds to thank for convincing my wife to meet them there. It was the best vacation that we have been on in quite some time. However my wife was apprehensive about having sex on the beds at the rooftop jaccuzi lounge so we had a hot session almost evry late night on a beach palapa. The security guards even walked by late on night on the beach within 100 ft. and after they figured out that we wernt somebody that just strolled down the beach they went on. My wife was totally turned on by the late night sex on bthe beach. Just wondered if we could pull that off at pearl witout getting a sex violation. itsonlytuesday

We had sex on the dock of Pearl several time ....no problem.
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Will be at: Desire Pearl
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby Budlee » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:31 am

The general "rule" at Pearl is that public sex is only allowed at and around the jacuzzi and in the playroom, which doesn't mean it doesn't happen other places... just that it's not sanctioned and you could be asked to stop. That being said, we found the beach beds (not the palapas - the beds reserved for penthouse suite guests) were a nice, quiet, private place for a little alone time at night. Be aware of sand fleas and other biters that like to come out at night.

Of course, you likely prefer the "risk" of being caught. Adds to the excitement of the scene, right? If it was allowed, it wouldn't be as much of a thrill....

Enjoy.
Budlee
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby michael5572 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:28 pm

After reading through just about every post in the forums I would say go for it. At night it will be discrete enough and by then you are mostly likely not going to have non pearl guests strolling by (which are the only people who would care) and that's why security try to keep PDA out of public view anyway,but that's just my opinion . I am just basing this on what others have said in posts our first trip is coming up. Also the wife and I talked about the same thing so if you don't get in trouble we might go for it too.
michael5572
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 23 Feb 2019

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl