Jeeeeeeesssssuuuuus. You can't make this stuff up

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Jeeeeeeesssssuuuuus. You can't make this stuff up

Postby Budlee » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:58 am

I guess we're in the minority. Most of our friends and family know we're nudists and would assume that a vacation we took would be to a CO resort. Not something we really feel we need to hide.... it is what it is, and so far no one's had an issue with it other than their own struggle and a lot of "wish I was brave (or comfortable or confident) enough to do that".
Budlee
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby hoppercf » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:25 am

I guess we're in the minority. Most of our friends and family know we're nudists and would assume that a vacation we took would be to a CO resort. Not something we really feel we need to hide.... it is what it is, and so far no one's had an issue with it other than their own struggle and a lot of "wish I was brave (or comfortable or confident) enough to do that".

We're right there with you , Budlee, with the issue of letting people know where we are. It's much simpler not having to fabricate a story. In fact, when we tell people, their response is often that of intrigue and envy (i.e. "I wish we were brave enough to do that"). In fact, quite a few of our friends are now interested in going.
hoppercf
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 02 Jun 2024

Postby it's all good! » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am

:L
it's all good!
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 08 Jan 2017

Postby yoyo » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:33 pm

hoppercf wrote:

We're right there with you , Budlee, with the issue of letting people know where we are. It's much simpler not having to fabricate a story. In fact, when we tell people, their response is often that of intrigue and envy (i.e. "I wish we were brave enough to do that"). In fact, quite a few of our friends are now interested in going.

I think its is ghoulish fascinationg seeing somebody you know in this kind of settings :wink:
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby rsm » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:18 pm

it's all good! wrote::L

Your Avitar, a Desire photo shoot? Really nice. Cudos.
rsm
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 24 Jun 2015

Postby Trifecta » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:31 am

Just a few replies: Cokeman: my business partner is going to be 20 miles south of DP. My understanding is Excellence is right next to DP (maybe I am wrong) so by using excellence as a cover story I am placing my self 20 miles away and safely out of distance from him wanting to swing by to say hi at my resort. But if Excellence is not near DP, then I guess its just a name we are using and it has zero proximity. No big deal.

As for just coming out and saying I am a nudist: Not happening until my kids are grown up and I am done paying Alimony and child support etc. The last thing I need is my crazy ex finding this out and going to court saying to a conservative judge that I am a deviant and need an evaluation from child protective services etc etc. Not to mention I am a well known local professional and my business might suffer (then again it might take off after this coming out) and my partners are very protective of our firms reputation and my contract has a clause for dismissal for behavior embarrassing to the firm. Its not defined and could be interpreted as such if the wrong judge was on the other end of a complaint. This all being said, My GF and I have already discussed being totally open about our resort choices once we are past the point where anyone can "hurt" us. But right now we need to keep this one close to the vest.

To the other folks with solid advice about cover stories, thanks. After my initial freak out, I found out where he's going and I think 20 miles is a pretty good distance. Plus we travel on different days so I think we are safe from any accidental run ins. As for him ending up in DP. No way. I said it before, There is just no way. This guy is so tight its unreal. And someone said "I hope he never reads this" Well, if he ever is on this site, then he's clearly not as tight as I thought and he will be able to laugh it off. Yes, I called him cheep as shit...but he knows that. We laugh about it all the time. He's proud of it. LOL

Ok, off to bed. 7 days till we leave!!!! We can't wait.
Trifecta
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 24 May 2018

Postby BTDT » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:56 am

K&RinTX wrote:How about this one...while we were there on our first visit, I got an email out of the blue from my MOTHER! "Time for our annual trip to Cancun, we will be at blah blah blah". I sure was hoping that wasn't a cover story and we weren't going to run into them at the jacuzzi the next day! :D

:ROLF

Funniest thing I've read online all month.
BTDT
Desire Fan

Postby BeantownNewbs » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:48 am

Or just tell him you're trying the highly rated c/o place called Desire.
No Te Salves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zyrcHSQdVQ
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2014

Postby andrewb » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:24 am

Excellence is just next door

Andrew & Lee
andrewb
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 31 Jan 2014

Postby danbo » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:42 am

Right you are. Miss your smiles Lee.
danbo
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Apr 2018

Postby BeantownNewbs » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:55 am

andrewb wrote:Excellence is just next door

Andrew & Lee

Sounds like a world away.
No Te Salves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zyrcHSQdVQ
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2014

Postby sometimer » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:49 pm

recently ran into a collegue at the resort. a little akward at first, but like most firsts at desire, it suddenly just seems normal and you carry on
sometimer

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl