Pearl Verse hedonism

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Pearl Verse hedonism

Postby Ruggy33 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:06 pm

Me and my smoking hot wife thank you baby Jesus where just wondering what the pearl is like, we have heard it's a very good time we've both been the hedonism twice and loved it there can't wait to see you all at the pearl what's the biggest difference between the two :?:
Ruggy33

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Jan 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Adult friend finder

Re: Pearl Verse hedonism

Postby desireaddict » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:56 am

Ruggy33 wrote:Me and my smoking hot wife thank you baby Jesus where just wondering what the pearl is like, we have heard it's a very good time we've both been the hedonism twice and loved it there can't wait to see you all at the pearl what's the biggest difference between the two :?:

We have been to Hedonism Resorts numerous times, but mostly to Hedo III prior to it closing. We were only at Hedo II twice -- 1st time and last time. It was trashy, although I will give the caveat that we have not been back since it was sold by Superclubs to new owners and there are reports that a lot of investment and improvements have/are being made. It needed it. In either case, Hedo always seemed to have a "rowdier" crowd than Desire, esp during the daytime activities, and a more carefree crowd with better participation at theme parties, etc.

Both of the Desire properties are nicer (more upscale) properties in almost every physical aspect, and we think the service is incomparable. We love Jamaica, but "Island Time" is a reality as evidenced by the expression: "Come soon, Mon!"

Reports on this board tend to favor the opinion that DRM is a bit rowdier than Pearl and that DRM also tends to have a slightly younger crowd than Pearl. Since the crowd at both resorts changes from week to week, your mileage may vary.

Neither is a bad choice so you can't go wrong.

Life is Good!
Carpe diem! Time is wasting.
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby couplenindy » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:04 pm

We have been to Hedonism II three times (before the ownership change)...Desire RM two times...and Desire Pearl one time. All three resorts are awesome...it really depends on what you are looking for in a vacation. Here is my view of each:

Hedonism tends to be lower frills...the rooms are not as nice and the service and food are not as good...but it is one hell of a good party!! If you want to party like a rockstar and easily meet other people in the lifestyle...Hedo is the place to go! There is a very wide demographic range at this resort 20s to 60s...skinny to heavy...Hedo kinda fits all. The new owners have been working to fix up Hedo...but it is no where near as nice as either Desire.

FYI: Both Desires have a strict no drug policy. Everyone at Hedo has smelled the ganga in the air more than once...not happening at Desire. If this is the kind of party you are looking for...Desire is probably not for you.

Desire RM has much nicer rooms, service, and food than Hedo. In my experience...Desire RM seemed to have a younger...hotter crowd than Desire Pearl. It also had a little wilder of a crowd than Pearl (bot not even close to Hedo). People spend their days laying around the pool...talking to friends...reading a book...pretty laid back. The party picks up at night with a resort night show and dancing in the disco. The party can get pretty wild at the hot tub in the late afternoon and again at night. RM has three restaurants...all have really good food. RM has the best of both worlds...a very nice resort with a fun party vibe...there is crazy wild sex happening...but mostly behind closed doors.

If you want luxury...head to Desire Pearl! Service was wonderful (an employee actually ran to get to a door before me to open it for me), the rooms are the nicest of the three resorts by far (amazing storage space...deep soaking tubs), the food was wonderful (they rarely even have a buffet available at dinner...yay table service!)! The crowd seemed a little older at Pearl (30s to 60s) than RM. From my experience...this is the most laid back of the three resorts...but the nicest by far. If you want luxury with a hint of a party and maybe some crazy fun at the hot tub...Pearl can't be beat.

So...what do you want out of your vacation experience?? It may also help to find a group that you like the vibe of and go with them. A group can totally change the vibe of a resort!

~Indy
couplenindy
Desire Lover

Postby Ruggy33 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:48 pm

Thanks for all your info I'm sure will have a blast at the Pearl we will definitely be in the hot tub
Ruggy33

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Jan 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Adult friend finder

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl