Foam Party

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Foam Party

Postby Xhibition Lovers » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:20 pm

TandD,
If you are worried or offended by someone rubbing, bumping, or otherwise taking a little "all in fun" license to be flirtatious, the solution is simple. Merely, keep a suit on. We have found everyone at Desire to be very respectful. The suit signals that you are not up for grabs. (there are plenty of other times and places for you to be intimate without others in extremely close proximity)
On our first Foam Party adventure, we were thrilled with the ignoring of the "no PDS in the pool" rule, and had no problems since hubby simply inserted his, leaving no room for others. With me straddling him, there were no worries about unwanted hands in the mass of bodies that makes the Foam Party what it is. Note: The next Foam Party, we will not be so conservative!! lol
Rub and Bump On. XL
And you can leave your hat on! XL
Xhibition Lovers
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 28 Jun 2017

Postby CoupleInMD » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:13 am

TandD wrote:
CoupleInMD wrote: Within the cloak of anonymity, feel free to choose a passionate kiss and feel-up with the hot person you run into- two ships that pass in the temporary night of the foam.

Hmm. While I love the foam party, I'm not sure it gives one the license to feel up anyone they may happen to bump into. Please don't ruin the experience for someone who may not be on the same page as you. My take is that people who participate acknowledge that they may bump into someone, but I don't think they agree to getting felt up by anyone who does bump into them - at least I know my wife does not give that permission.

Obviously it would be consensual on the part of each party. Not suggesting that anyone tries to do anything that the other person would find objectionable. The idea would be that if anyone felt like relaxing their rules, they could do so in the foam.
CoupleInMD
SLS: CoupleInMD79
Kasidie: CoupleInMD79
CoupleInMD
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 08 Feb 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Kasidie

Postby funcpl27 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:57 am

[
q
I think the foam gives you a little "cloak of anonymity". As you feel your way through the foam, you bump into all kinds of interesting people. Within the cloak of anonymity, feel free to choose a passionate kiss and feel-up with the hot person you run into- two ships that pass in the temporary night of the foam.

That's what we liked about the foam party! Your mileage may vary.
[/quote]

we agree...the anonymous groping and getting groped is a lot of fun!
funcpl27
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 27 Jul 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS and Kasadie

Postby TandD » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:59 am

Xhibition Lovers wrote:TandD,
If you are worried or offended by someone rubbing, bumping, or otherwise taking a little "all in fun" license to be flirtatious, the solution is simple. Merely, keep a suit on. We have found everyone at Desire to be very respectful. The suit signals that you are not up for grabs. (there are plenty of other times and places for you to be intimate without others in extremely close proximity)

We are not worried or offended by rubbing or bumping into people - my wife participated in a challenge to see how many women could pile onto a float - so we are cool with getting really close to people we don't know. Maybe the issue hinges on my interpretation of "felt up" which I took to mean fingers inside. I don't think my wife should have to keep her suit on to avoid random, non-consensual penetration.

CoupleInMD clarified that they meant "consensual" when they brought this up and I'm cool with that. Someone you already met and know well enough that this would not be over the line - go for it. Somebody you happened to bump into and you penetrate because you are "anonymous" - nope.

I admit, it's a fuzzy line between what you do and what you don't agree to when you get into the pool at the foam party. For example, if a woman bumped into me and playfully grabbed my junk, I would be okay with that but if a guy bumped into my wife and put his fingers in, neither I nor her would be down with that. Call it unbalanced or not but that's where I'm at on this.

Interesting discussion.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby funcpl27 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:17 am

Maybe the issue hinges on my interpretation of "felt up" which I took to mean fingers inside.

lol....i can see how THAT would be a problem.....But, I think it is more like group ass and boob groping which we are cool with!!!
funcpl27
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 27 Jul 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS and Kasadie

Postby Xhibition Lovers » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:55 pm

TandD,
Never meant to infer that "non-consensual" sexual acts are okay, because they are not. Also, I meant no disrespect. I was merely suggesting that, if you like the Foam Party and want to take part, that you be pro-active. I have never had anyone do anything inappropriate at Desire and from what I have experienced, heard and read, neither have virtually any of the female guests. In a perfect world, nobody misbehaves. In the blinding foam and frolicking crowd, a drunken guy was an AH or it is possible that the guy mistook your S/O for his or someone he knew. (My hubby did that years ago at a cocktail party (fully dressed with a couple of drinks) when he came up from behind, grabbed and goosed my cousin who was the same height and hair color, thinking it was me. Everyone was shocked, including my husband.) I'm not making excuses for anyone's behavior, just pointing out the reality. One can preach all day long about what people should and should not do at the Foam Party, but the truth is that in such an anonymous environment (with the addition of alcohol) with a multitude of naked people, once in a blue moon, something inappropriate may happen. I thought from your post that I detected some apprehension about the safety of women at the Foam Party. IMHO, if your S/O wants to enjoy the Foam Party in the future, but is concerned that such an unwanted advance may occur again, taking some simple pro-active steps to take care of her and provide her with piece of mind might be reassuring for her. That's all. XL
And you can leave your hat on! XL
Xhibition Lovers
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 28 Jun 2017

Postby TandD » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Xhibition Lovers wrote:TandD,
Never meant to infer that "non-consensual" sexual acts are okay, because they are not.

Got it and I think we are all on the same page. I'm totally down with frolicking in the foam party and we are not concerned with mistaken identity and accidental rubbings and bumping and whatever. I was mainly just concerned that it sounded like people were taking extra liberties on the account of being anonymous. Lots of newbies come looking for information and we don't want to scare them off!
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby PaulAndDarcy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:41 am

I hope the Saturday statements hold up, because it sounds like a blast.

Paul & Darcy
PaulAndDarcy
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 23 Apr 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cancuncare

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl