New to the resort

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

New to the resort

Postby SLD » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:10 pm

My wife and I have never been to a resort like this. We want to enjoy the sexual atmosphere with one another but do not want to go far as any swing. My question is what percentage of guests at the resort are like us. To clarify we want to have sex in front of people but not with anyone else. :US :US
SLD

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl

average age

Postby SLD » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:13 pm

My wife and I are in our 40's. What is the average age of the couples? :US
SLD

touching

Postby SLD » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:21 pm

My wife and I want to be around all of the action. However my wife does not want unwanted advances. We both understand the atmosphere and that's why we are there, but don't want to be groped. Is that a worry? :US
SLD

Re: New to the resort

Postby TandD » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:30 pm

I think you should spend some time browsing this forum. I think all your questions have been asked and answered before.

PS - I'm sure you will enjoy your trip.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Gemini Rose » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm confused, just posting this but your profile says you arrive Jan 5th?
Gemini Rose and Cowboy
Gemini Rose
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 11 May 2019

Postby J&K » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:13 am

SLD wrote:My wife and I have never been to a resort like this. We want to enjoy the sexual atmosphere with one another but do not want to go far as any swing. My question is what percentage of guests at the resort are like us. To clarify we want to have sex in front of people but not with anyone else. :US :US

This likely greatly fluctuates based on the week but for our two weeks we estimate 50% lifestyle, 25% Swayers which means curious and may do some play in the right situation whether it be pda/soft/girl and 25% nudist. Again every week is different but that seems to align with manys posts on here.
Returning to RM 4/9/22 to 4/15/22. Can’t wait!
J&K
Desire Addict

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 01 Apr 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Re: average age

Postby J&K » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:17 am

SLD wrote:My wife and I are in our 40's. What is the average age of the couples? :US

Another item that greatly fluctuates depending on the week, even fluctuates during the week. Our experience was average of mid to upper 40s. But if course that doesn't mean there aren't 20's, 30's, 50's, 60's, 70's and so on
Returning to RM 4/9/22 to 4/15/22. Can’t wait!
J&K
Desire Addict

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 01 Apr 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Beth/Elton » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:05 pm

No worries, you will never be approached to do anything you are not comfortable with. The people at these types of resorts will be way more respectable than at any family resort, you would get hit on more at a family resort. You said you like being watched but, not involved with others, the sun beds at the hot tub is the place for that. Even in the hot tub, there may be activities taking place but no one will ever pressure you to do anything! It's the most relaxing sexy vacation ever! You can be as involved or not involved, totally up to you. And be prepared to be taken care of by an unbelievable stall, there is none better!
We had some of the same worries our first trip, they guickly went away. We tried going to other resorts after but, after Desire Pearl we were disapointed everywhere else. We just planned our fifth trip, we are not interested in going anywhere else!
Beth/Elton

We arrive on: 18 Aug 2014

Postby SLD » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Tahnks for answering some of these questions. We are considering coming in early June, not sure why it atumatically put our arrival date for January 5th.
SLD

Postby tommer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:54 am

SLD ...... I have sent you a PM! You will love Pearl! :D
tommer
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 04 May 2023

Postby BeantownNewbs » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:27 pm

SLD wrote:My wife and I have never been to a resort like this. We want to enjoy the sexual atmosphere with one another but do not want to go far as any swing. My question is what percentage of guests at the resort are like us. To clarify we want to have sex in front of people but not with anyone else. :US :US

Good question...maybe half...I'm sure it varies week to week, but the answer is "plenty" to where you won't find yourself alone or uncomfortable. I guess that's the big thing: most people are in their own zones and and little if anything makes people feel uncomfortable (the opposite is really the case), unless you're uncomfortable seeing naked bodies.
No Te Salves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zyrcHSQdVQ
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2014

Re: average age

Postby BeantownNewbs » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:29 pm

SLD wrote:My wife and I are in our 40's. What is the average age of the couples? :US

I would say you're in the average...with plenty of people older (50s-60s+ and fewer younger (30s and 20s).
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

Postby Budlee » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:12 am

Even if you WERE in the lifestyle, it would never be appropriate for anyone to just come up to you or your wife and cop a feel... it's just not done, and shouldn't be a concern of yours or your wife's. Plenty of folks there just to enjoy the CO aspect of the resort, or to perhaps experiment with the lifestyle for the first time.... so you will most definitely NOT be the only ones there that like to engage in a little PDA and PDS.... as long as you don't mind an audiene, you'll be fine. But if anyone joins in, uninvited, I feel they're out of bounds.
Budlee
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 31 May 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, FetLife, Flickr

Postby couplenindy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:57 pm

Sometimes it makes me sad...but no one has ever randomly groped me at Desire :D

We took newbie friends with us on our last trip...and if anything...they were let down that there was not more craziness. It was tamer than they had envisioned.

It depends on the week and if there are any groups going when you are there....check that out for sure...but we find the general age at Pearl to be 30s to 60s...all body shapes and sizes present...maybe a 30/30/40 mix of swingers/curious/nudists.

The vibe is very respectful! Someone might mention your wife has nice breasts...or ask if you are interested...but if the answer is no...no problem! If someone asks...take it as a compliment that you two are a hot couple...and move on...nothing is ever expected! Even if two hard core swinger couples met...nothing is ever expected...even then it is all about if all four people feel the vibe.

Don't worry...go and have a great time!

~Indy
couplenindy
Desire Lover

Postby BeantownNewbs » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:10 am

I agree w Indy. Among the most accepting places. You maybe become increasingly comfortable, but u won't be uncomfortable. The only disagreement I have w Indy is abt football. ;)
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl