First time visit expectations?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

First time visit expectations?

Postby JHW4 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:04 am

Been to Temptations and now know all about that place but now the next level....wanting to do Desire Pearl in November and am very curious on a few questions if yall don't mind???
The Sensual massage at TTR sounds to be the same as the Erotic massage at Desire because of you and your mate still have sex together at the end, so with that being said why get a Sensual massage at Desire if you want to have sex?

Also I know that the website says no sex in public areas but everyone is always talking about having sex in public areas????
Just trying to get clarification sorry! And just wondering also what's the percent of men that walk around or laying around with there "tool" standing at attention...mine would be like that a lot, can't help it, and was wondering if that's a common?
JHW4

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 03 Dec 2015

Re: First time visit expectations?

Postby TandD » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:13 pm

JHW4 wrote:Also I know that the website says no sex in public areas but everyone is always talking about having sex in public areas????
Just trying to get clarification sorry! And just wondering also what's the percent of men that walk around or laying around with there "tool" standing at attention...mine would be like that a lot, can't help it, and was wondering if that's a common?

Can't answer the massage question but as to where you can have sex: Officially, you can have sex in the jacuzzi area (including the beds) and in the Playroom off the Disco. We've also seen/done body shots at the main pool bar during/after the foam party where they ease the restrictions somewhat during the party. Not sure full on sex is allowed though.

In general, guys aren't walking (or lounging) around erect. Were you erect all the time at Temptations? I think you will find it a similar experience in that regard - that is, all the tits and ass just become "normal" after the first 5 minutes. Yeah, it's great to look at all the naked babes but unless you are getting actively stimulated, you won't be popping wood every second. If you *do* get up - and aren't in the middle of using it - you don't need to worry. Nobody is going to laugh and point but I *think* it's generally expected that you chill discreetly and calm that guy down before walking around, resuming the point in volleyball, or getting a second plate at the buffet line.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby JHW4 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Ok thanks for the response, no I wasn't erect walking around Temptations but I wasn't naked either. But I do tend to look and get excited at certain times, can't help it I'm just highly sexual active I guess. Thanks for the help.
JHW4

We arrive on: 03 Dec 2015

Postby Hector » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:50 pm

Did see some guys walking with their tools in excited conditions, but never feel any commotion around when this happens. Moreover, I am sure the ladies won't mind too. You are in Desire Pearl.
Hector
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby init4fun » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:32 pm

JHW4 wrote:Ok thanks for the response, no I wasn't erect walking around Temptations but I wasn't naked either. But I do tend to look and get excited at certain times, can't help it I'm just highly sexual active I guess. Thanks for the help.

Our first visit EVER to any type of topless, CO or nude beach was late July early Aug last year. I was concerned as well since I have never been in that situation. I did go nude a couple days out of the 8 that we stayed, wife went topless once or twice, but the only time that I became aroused is when my wife went topless! She is VERY, VERY conservative and this was a major step out of her comfort zone so to see her feeling that comfortable really excited me. Thank goodness I was laying face down on a chair getting some sun so by the time I needed to get up and get in the pool to ease the sun....it had gone down! Ha....other than that, and yes....there were some very, very attractive women there, in fact.....when is a nude woman NOT attractive!!!

Also, we did have a sensual massage, not sure if either of us are ready for an Erotic one, but even she said that was very exciting and erotic to her...and I agree...it was great!!

Anyway, she(we) enjoyed the visit so much we are going back same time frame this coming summer....so I wouldn't worry about showing excitement...enjoy and have fun!! :D
init4fun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 27 Jul 2015

Postby PaulAndDarcy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 am

We've also seen/done body shots at the main pool bar during/after the foam party where they ease the restrictions somewhat during the party. Not sure full on sex is allowed though

So the main pool bar disallows body shots most of the time? We're from TTR and we're hoping the pool area will be equally as fun.

Paul & Darcy
PaulAndDarcy
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 23 Apr 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cancuncare

Postby TandD » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:25 am

PaulAndDarcy wrote:
We've also seen/done body shots at the main pool bar during/after the foam party where they ease the restrictions somewhat during the party. Not sure full on sex is allowed though

So the main pool bar disallows body shots most of the time? We're from TTR and we're hoping the pool area will be equally as fun.

Paul & Darcy

I guess I'm not sure. We didn't see any other than around the foam party time so I assumed that it was a special exception. Another poster indicated that they did them at other times so it's entirely possible. My suggestion is - just do it. If it *is* prohibited, it's not such a great offense that you would get thrown out and if it's not, you'll probably get others to join in.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby CokeMann » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:07 pm

PaulAndDarcy wrote:So the main pool bar disallows body shots most of the time? We're from TTR and we're hoping the pool area will be equally as fun.

It's not that it is not allowed - lol - there are very few things that are not allowed

Both the pools at Desire RM and Pearl have quite a different flow through the day compared to the one at TTR. Not saying it's better or worse just a different pace. :D
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby BeantownNewbs » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:14 pm

PaulAndDarcy wrote:

Paul & Darcy

In the winter, the pool water is not very warm (they use the word refreshing), so people don't really hang in the pool, but sit in chairs around it, where very similar activities occur on the pool deck as at TTR. The real difference is the jacuzzi and surrounding areas, and bar.

so, the daytime is more tame than the late afternoons and evenings. I doubt there are any rules against body shots on the pool bar, though.

No Te Salves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zyrcHSQdVQ
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2014

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl