First Day

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

First Day

Postby tspad » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:29 pm

My wife and I are making our first visit to Pearl in a few weeks. I visited Hedo 2 over 20 years ago, before we were married and she has never been to a CO resort. We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and she has already started to show me what she is bringing to wear (Lingerie, leather shorts for dinner--- HOT stuff !). We are not LS but have played around in a FFM and FMFM (soft side) on a few occasions. She fully understands the vibe of the resort, but I am a little concerned about being able to slowly immerse her into the sexual and CO atmosphere.

We are landing at 2:30, so by the time we get to the resort and checked in my guess will be about 4pm. I do not think it is a good idea to bring her to the jacuzzi right away and was wondering if the pool stays open after 4pm? We will want to relax and have a few drinks by the pool to get her comfortable ---- instead of immersing her immediately into whatever is happening at the jacuzzi.

I would appreciate any tips or comments for my plan, plus will we be allowed to be by the pool from 4-6??
tspad
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Feb 2019

Re: First Day

Postby K&RinTX » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:53 pm

The pool will be available to you, but many will have moved to the jacuzzi at that time. I'd bet she (and you) will do just fine moving straight to the jacuzzi after a stroll around the resort, it's very low key in the afternoon, and big enough to give you plenty of space to yourselves while you get your bearings.
I'd say "have a great time", but I already know you will.

As they say, "Welcome Home" :)
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby TandD » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:02 pm

I'm not really sure but I think the pool stays open until late evening so 1) I think you would be fine but 2) you will quickly realize that the all the people are at the jacuzzi and that's where you should be.

Given your past experience and exposure, you will be fine at the jacuzzi at 4pm. With the usual caveat that "every week is different", you are not going to be stepping into a writhing sea of swingers. People will be chatting, drinking, and meeting new friends - just like you should be. *Maybe* somebody might be on the beds having fun but I really think you will be fine.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby davetamm » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:29 pm

tspad wrote:My wife and I are making our first visit to Pearl in a few weeks. I visited Hedo 2 over 20 years ago, before we were married and she has never been to a CO resort. We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and she has already started to show me what she is bringing to wear (Lingerie, leather shorts for dinner--- HOT stuff !). We are not LS but have played around in a FFM and FMFM (soft side) on a few occasions. She fully understands the vibe of the resort, but I am a little concerned about being able to slowly immerse her into the sexual and CO atmosphere.

We are landing at 2:30, so by the time we get to the resort and checked in my guess will be about 4pm. I do not think it is a good idea to bring her to the jacuzzi right away and was wondering if the pool stays open after 4pm? We will want to relax and have a few drinks by the pool to get her comfortable ---- instead of immersing her immediately into whatever is happening at the jacuzzi.

I would appreciate any tips or comments for my plan, plus will we be allowed to be by the pool from 4-6??

February Newbie here also....If you go to the "when are you arriving at Pearl", Feb 15 roll call then go to the 4th page, first post, you will be able to join the yahoo group and see some of the people that will be there the same time you are. We have been discussing the trip and getting to know each other. This group asks questions and gets answers.....Have fun, hope to see you then, we get there early on the 15th...
davetamm
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 18 Nov 2016

Postby Hector » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:25 am

The first time I went to DP was arriving at 3pm, about your expected time of arrival. By the time we came out of the room and finished eating something at Aphrodite, it was already 4:30pm. There were still some people playing at the pool, and the sun still shine at the pool. It was a very enjoyable moment at the pool because the sun got less strong. Yes most people have moved to the jacuzzi by then but immersing yourself and your wife alone in the pool is equally enjoyable.

I am sure your wife will not have any problem when entering into jacuzzi. It was so big that you can easily find a spot for yourselves, or blend in with others. The easier way to start a conversation is near the bar area.
Hector
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada

Postby BeantownNewbs » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:34 pm

tspad wrote:My wife and I are making our first visit to Pearl in a few weeks. I visited Hedo 2 over 20 years ago, before we were married and she has never been to a CO resort. We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and she has already started to show me what she is bringing to wear (Lingerie, leather shorts for dinner--- HOT stuff !). We are not LS but have played around in a FFM and FMFM (soft side) on a few occasions. She fully understands the vibe of the resort, but I am a little concerned about being able to slowly immerse her into the sexual and CO atmosphere.

I don't think there will be any people in and around the pool much after 4pm. One suggestion is to do a sensual massage at 4:30 or 5:00, then go to the jacuzzi before dinner...otherwise, just head straight to the jacuzzi...do not pass go. She can start out with her bathing suit in the jacuzzi...no one will care. By day 2 she will likely be naked, but warm water and few drinks sure relaxes most people.

This is my advice based on our first time (we've been twice).
No Te Salves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zyrcHSQdVQ
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2014

Postby Stlcpl » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:42 pm

We arrived at the Pearl last week at jacuzzi time (4:30) on our first day. We had never been c/o, not lifestyle, and had not had any experience with others; total newbies. We faced the cubicles, unzipped, and stepped right in. We ripped the proverbial band-aid right off. Nobody even noticed us. We got a drink and started meeting others and forgot we were naked. The people we met at the Pearl were great. We hated to say goodbye when time to leave. She should be fine. Just don't think, drink!
Stlcpl

We arrive on: 12 Jan 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie and sls

Postby BeantownNewbs » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:19 am

That's the way to do it. ;)
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

Postby etxcouple » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:03 pm

We land in Cancun at 9:00 AM on March 8. Assuming how long it takes to get out of the airport, we should be at DP before lunch. Our plan is to find a spot poolside, feel out the vibe, and begin to mingle with others. Some lunch and drinks later the wife and I are "ripping the band aid off" and hitting the jacuzzi the first day. Only 34 more days!
Mar2015
Aug2015
Aug 2016
May 2017
May 2018
Oct 2018
May 2021
Jan 2022
Oct 2023
etxcouple
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 26 May 2021

Postby BeantownNewbs » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:29 pm

Not much social interaction by the pool during the day, not that you can't seek people out and chat things up (easiest w ppl sitting next to you), few ppl will be in the pool. Maybe best way to "jump in" is to play some of the organized games, like pool volleyball, or body shot contest.
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

Postby animal hats » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:31 pm

No need to put to much thought into it, food, drink ..."pace yourself" ..relax ,and meet some really nice peeps in the hot tube.Before you know it, it'll be day two. :D
animal hats
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 01 Nov 2023

Postby BeantownNewbs » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Right, but the point is that I would have low expectations mtg ppl at the pool that u haven't already met. Not impossible, but not where most mtgs happen.
BeantownNewbs
Desire Devotee

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl