Alcohol Infused whipped cream! (AIWC)

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Alcohol Infused whipped cream! (AIWC)

Postby Dogma » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Wife and I had some fun with Alcohol Infused Whipped Cream on Steve's Boobs Cruise when we stayed at Temptation in January. I think some folks from Texas brought it. It quickly became apparent that AIWC may be the single surest way to get a party started I have ever encountered. We live in the Midwest U.S. and I have tried to order some online or look locally for stores that sell it. No luck, I think it is against the law to sell it in our state or ship it to our state. I wanted to bring some along for our Pearl trip July 14-18. Anyone have ideas for alternative fun party starters that can be licked off of things (real whipped cream from the can probably wont be as good, besides needing to be refrigerated it doesnt sound nearly as cool as an ice breaker as "who wants to lick this AIWC off of [fill in the blank]" does. I know body shots are also fun icebreakers but this stuff can be applied with precision if you know what I mean, as often as you want, and easily passed around among others. Better yet is anyone going when we are who lives where it can be purchased and wants to bring a few cans along and I will pay them back.
Kasidie: western
TTR January '15
Desire July 14-18 2015
Desire secret sale April 13-18, 2017
Dogma
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Mar 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Aff and SV

Re: Alcohol Infused whipped cream! (AIWC)

Postby Travelcouple89 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:43 am

We were at Pearl last July and a gentalman came over to my wife and I, and aske if he could spray some of the alcohol infused whip cream on my wife's breasts. Needless to say there was a lot of enjoyment to follow. It was deffinently a great icebreaker! I have also looked for some for our return trip this year but like you, have been unable to find any locally. I have found it online but it will not ship to my state.
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Funny that I log in today after not being here in a while and this is the first thread that comes up - Mr. K and I were just talking about AIWC.

A couple who were at Pearl when we were in October had some, I think they brought it with them. I have no idea where to buy it, but maybe there is somewhere near the resort? I can't imagine they packed in as much as they had?

We just got a cream whipper to infuse liqueurs, I may have to try making some AIWC...

Mrs. S
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby michael5572 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:57 pm

They sell AIWC in Illinois, we have found it at Binnys stores they are all over the " chicago" area you can check their web site under whip cream. It might be worth a stop if you cross the river
michael5572
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 23 Feb 2019

Postby Nolaflacav » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Go to www.whipahol.com. They will email you where it is available. Having a retailer or distributor ship it is almost impossible anymore. I had a friend pick some up for us last year and mail it to us.
Nolaflacav
Desire Fan

Postby CoupleInMD » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:33 am

We have a store near us in central Maryland that stocks this on the shelf, in several different flavors!

We brought some with us to DRM in February. Unfortunately, the kinda reserved crowd at the hot tub was not very interested in getting a well-placed dollop, and we stopped bringing it with us up there after the first couple of days.
CoupleInMD
SLS: CoupleInMD79
Kasidie: CoupleInMD79
CoupleInMD
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 08 Feb 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS, Kasidie

Postby Dogma » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:00 am

CoupleInMD wrote:We have a store near us in central Maryland that stocks this on the shelf, in several different flavors!

We brought some with us to DRM in February. Unfortunately, the kinda reserved crowd at the hot tub was not very interested in getting a well-placed dollop, and we stopped bringing it with us up there after the first couple of days.

I find that hard to imagine that no one wanted a dollup. We wont be turning any down!
Kasidie: western
TTR January '15
Desire July 14-18 2015
Desire secret sale April 13-18, 2017
Dogma
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 01 Mar 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Aff and SV

Postby Lookin4satisfaction » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:52 pm

You may want to check with the wine department manager of your local Hy-Vee store. They usualy can get any alcohol products ordererd.
Desire Pearl Nov 13, May 14, Nov 14, Jun 15, NYE 16, Jun 16, May 17, Nov 17, Jun 18, Nov 18, Jul 19, Nov 19, Nov 20
Lookin4satisfaction
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 04 Nov 2022

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl