The beach

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

The beach

Postby Justmarried » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:48 am

My husband and i are coming down in a couple months and wondering how the beach front is and how is snorkling out? Thanks!!
Justmarried

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 02 Sep 2015

Re: The beach

Postby sailorman » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:56 am

We've been to Pearl for the last three years. The beach right in front of Pearl is kind of rocky. If you don't mind wearing a bikini, walking down toward Puerto Morales there are many good beaches. The first good place to get into the water is about a 5 minute walk. From there you'll find places to swim, bars, massage tents, and Puerto Morales. Puerto Morales is a pretty little fishing village with lots of interesting places to shop and eat. We go there nearly every day to get in our beach walk, possibly a masssage (good massage and really inexpensive), etc.
sailorman
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Jul 1914

Re: The beach

Postby sandysobe » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Beach is sandy on the shore, but quickly turns to a rocky mix, difficult to walk on. We bring our water shoes when getting into the water and then float around on some rafts. We've not snorkeled in front of the resort, but the onsite dive shop can take you to some pretty good reefs in 30-40 feet of water for diving. Lots of swim throughs and good marine life. They also plan snorkeling trips, but I'm not sure where they go for that.
Kasidie,SDC,SLS & Quiver as Sandysobe
sandysobe
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Jul 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie,SDC,SLS,Quiver

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl