Thanks for the Posts and Advise

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Thanks for the Posts and Advise

Postby 2McD » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:47 pm

I have to say, I love the open and honest posts! We are approaching 10 years of marriage and will be spending it celebrating at Pearl. I am 40 years old and still so self conscience, despite staying in shape and my husband's constant praise and love. I suggested Pearl for our anniversary trip (to which he quickly agreed) and hearing all the stories I could not be more excited! I am so ready to let my inhibitions go....to a point of course :wink: I just can't wait to start ordering new "slutty-wear" that I can wear OUTSIDE of my bedroom! Thanks everyone :D
Cheers,
T & S
kik - 2McDs
2McD
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Aug 2020

Re: Thanks for the Posts and Advise

Postby Travelcouple89 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:28 am

Hi marym2015, we are not interested in or big on forums. However, this forum has been very different for us. It is extremely enjoyable for us to share our thoughts and experiences......as well as read the thoughts and experiences of others. Just wish we would have found this forum before our first trip.....it would have been nice to learn some things about Desire before we were actually there. You guys have a wonderful anniversary, Happy 10th! :wink:
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby David Donna » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Happy 10th marym2015. We are heading back to the Pearl to celebrate our 39th in September. Don't forget to mention your anniversary when you are doing the Express Check In.
David Donna
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby smithvillecouple » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:22 pm

marym2015 wrote:I have to say, I love the open and honest posts! We are approaching 10 years of marriage and will be spending it celebrating at Pearl. I am 40 years old and still so self conscience, despite staying in shape and my husband's constant praise and love. I suggested Pearl for our anniversary trip (to which he quickly agreed) and hearing all the stories I could not be more excited! I am so ready to let my inhibitions go....to a point of course :wink: I just can't wait to start ordering new "slutty-wear" that I can wear OUTSIDE of my bedroom! Thanks everyone :D

Sounds as if we're pretty similar, couples wise, except for I was the one with the idea to visit Desire in our relationship. Enjoy yourselves, challenge yourself, push yourself just a little bit and you won't regret it. It's a perfect atmosphere for that type of freedom and it's quite liberating.
smithvillecouple

We arrive on: 06 Nov 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl