?? for NON-LS couples who like Desire

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

?? for NON-LS couples who like Desire

Postby chicagoan69 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:35 pm

Headed to DP in May as first-timers...brand new to all "this" and instincts are that LS is NOT our thing. But we are interested in the "sexually charged" nature of the place. Just wondering what others not in the LS are contemplating and thinking about as they head to Desire. We are nervous and excited. I've ordered some risque outfits, and ChiWolve is even going to participate in the theme nights. I am theoretically interested in the voyeur aspects, etc...but looking for others' thoughts!

Chicagoan69 and ChiWolve
Chicagoan69 and ChiWolve
May 2016
Sept 2017
Aug 25-29, 2018
chicagoan69
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Sep 2017

Re: ?? for NON-LS couples who like Desire

Postby TandD » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:27 am

The other people going to Desire who are not LSers are contemplating and thinking about the same things you are - having fun in a sexually charged tropical atmosphere. The possibility of PDA, PDS with your SO; standing naked at the pool bar with 50 of your closest new friends - making way for the naked gal squeezing through to place her order; dancing in the disco in outfits that she could not wear anywhere else.

That kind of stuff basically.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby mrstommer » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Yep. All normal.....au natural!
living, loving life and each other...cheers!
mrstommer
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Mar 2020

Postby SensualCouple55 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:08 pm

We are in the same boat! Not LS'ers but love the sexually charged atmosphere of the clubs we visited. So we chose DP to take a next step in developing our relationship.
We have talked and agree that we can enjoy the atmosphere and watching others or even being watched...but we channel that energy into each other.
We can't wait!!
Barry and Judi :US
SensualCouple55
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 29 Apr 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby tikihutguy » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:53 pm

TandD wrote:The other people going to Desire who are not LSers are contemplating and thinking about the same things you are - having fun in a sexually charged tropical atmosphere. The possibility of PDA, PDS with your SO; standing naked at the pool bar with 50 of your closest new friends - making way for the naked gal squeezing through to place her order; dancing in the disco in outfits that she could not wear anywhere else.

That kind of stuff basically.

Exactly :D Somewhere on the forum a while back a poll revealed the majority of people are not in the LS.... The neat thing is everyone does their own thing without fear of judgment. Go relax and enjoy 8)
tikihutguy
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 18 May 2023

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:15 am

Yep, enjoy it. No pressure. We weren't lifestyle either our first trip. Then of course my wife had sex with a hot woman from Puerto Rico and then with several others in the middle of the foam party. So...things change when you least expect them. :wink:

You do NOT have to do any of that to have an amazing time. Most of the folks we hang out with there are not LS couples. It makes no difference. Though...just sayin'. Wow.
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Desire2424 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:11 pm

We're not a LS couple either and next month will be our first trip to DP. We were searching for an upscale, sexy CO resort with a nice nude beach and some nightlife. The info on this forum made me feel confident enough to book DP without fear of being in an uncomfortable environment. We're both busy professionals and vacation time is too precious to make a mistake, especially when it's MY idea. We've done the Au Natural beach thing at Couples Negril with intentions of visiting Hedo but from what I've read on various forums and what we heard from another couple at CN, Hedo was not for us. The single guys, locals and overall craziness that we heard and read about, confirmed that we needed to find a better choice. CN was nice but too mellow and really dead at night. I'm hoping that my research about DP is accurate and we're hoping for a very sexy time together in a very sexy place with cool, sexy people. From everything I've read here at this forum, I'm thinking that LS couples and non LS couples can all find their own type of sexy time at DP. My ass is TOTALLY on the line as this is how I described it to my wife ......we're both very excited.
Desire2424
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Mar 2019

Postby Barneybodger » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:53 pm

Desire2424 wrote:My ass is TOTALLY on the line as this is how I described it to my wife ......we're both very excited.

With you on that one 2424... We are in the same boat, first time to DP in August but been long time nudists for 25+ years. Looking for that sexy exciting vibe that everyone talks about at DP and this forum certainly helped make our mind up this is the place for us to try. Not a LS couple, quite happy with what we have together but really do feel comfortably we will find like minded souls during our trip and hope to have a good fun time with everyone that wants chat and swap life stories.
G&K
1st - 10th August
:UK
1st August to 10th August - can't wait....
Barneybodger

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 01 Aug 2016

Postby miranda2 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:12 pm

chicagoan69 wrote:Headed to DP in May as first-timers...brand new to all "this" and instincts are that LS is NOT our thing. But we are interested in the "sexually charged" nature of the place. Just wondering what others not in the LS are contemplating and thinking about as they head to Desire. We are nervous and excited. I've ordered some risque outfits, and ChiWolve is even going to participate in the theme nights. I am theoretically interested in the voyeur aspects, etc...but looking for others' thoughts!

Chicagoan69 and ChiWolve

We arrive the same day you do! We look forward to meeting you.
miranda2
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby miranda2 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Desire2424 wrote:We're not a LS couple either and next month will be our first trip to DP. We were searching for an upscale, sexy CO resort with a nice nude beach and some nightlife. The info on this forum made me feel confident enough to book DP without fear of being in an uncomfortable environment. We're both busy professionals and vacation time is too precious to make a mistake, especially when it's MY idea. We've done the Au Natural beach thing at Couples Negril with intentions of visiting Hedo but from what I've read on various forums and what we heard from another couple at CN, Hedo was not for us. The single guys, locals and overall craziness that we heard and read about, confirmed that we needed to find a better choice. CN was nice but too mellow and really dead at night. I'm hoping that my research about DP is accurate and we're hoping for a very sexy time together in a very sexy place with cool, sexy people. From everything I've read here at this forum, I'm thinking that LS couples and non LS couples can all find their own type of sexy time at DP. My ass is TOTALLY on the line as this is how I described it to my wife ......we're both very excited.

We'll see you there!! :D
miranda2
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby MarNRob » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:02 pm

Like you we are not LS people. Went for the first time in Late Feb and had a great time apart from a couple of swingers who made very crude approaches. They were heavy into the booze which is probably why they were as rude and crude as they were. Made us uncomfortable. Still we're going back in July. We plan to wear bracelets saying "No Thanks" so people will know we are not in the LS community. We have no issues with people who are and enjoy socializing with them but prefer to make it clear that we are not into sharing. We'll bring some spares if anyone else wants one. We go for the nude tanning and the sensual atmosphere. Love the place!

Best,

MarNRob
MarNRob
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 26 Feb 2016

Postby Desire2424 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:48 am

MarNRob wrote:Like you we are not LS people. Went for the first time in Late Feb and had a great time apart from a couple of swingers who made very crude approaches. They were heavy into the booze which is probably why they were as rude and crude as they were. Made us uncomfortable. Still we're going back in July. We plan to wear bracelets saying "No Thanks" so people will know we are not in the LS community. We have no issues with people who are and enjoy socializing with them but prefer to make it clear that we are not into sharing. We'll bring some spares if anyone else wants one. We go for the nude tanning and the sensual atmosphere. Love the place!

Best,

MarNRob

Crude approaches by obnoxious drunks can happen everywhere, especially with a pretty lady by your side. I actually met my wife at a club while I was working as a bouncer in NYC. Law enforcement guys and security guys have a habit of scoping out the drunks in a room and keeping them at a comfortable distance to avoid uncomfortable situations......I expect that being naked doesn't help things!
Desire2424
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Mar 2019

Postby razor6416 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:20 am

We are not a LS couple either but have had a great time on our 3 trips to DRM and DP. We've met some really fun couples and enjoyed the atmosphere, food, entertainment, etc. We've never felt pressured to engage in LS activities. My comment on the "No Thanks" bracelets is to rethink that approach. Our experience, and I believe most others, is your experience with the overserved LS couple is in the vast minority and the bracelet may be mistaken as a message that you don't want to talk, be friendly, etc. I know you're not asking for advice but I would take the bracelets along, not wear them at first and if you experience a similar unpleasant episode you can put them on.

Just a thought
razor6416
Desire Fan

Postby MarNRob » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Thanks Razor! The idea is not to make a big deal of it rather to warn LS folks that they're wasting their time unless they want good conversation and laughter. I'm hoping the bracelets may be a conversation starter :)

We'll test this in July and see ...

Best,

MarNRob
MarNRob
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 26 Feb 2016

Postby CanadianGirl » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:15 pm

You will have the time of your life. We were very new and very inexperienced to all of this as well. We decided to take a chance and we are now planning our third trip this May. One thing we didn't know or realize is that there are people who are in the lifestyle, people who are not then a whole big grey area in between. Just have fun. We never felt pressured at all but did go places we never thought we would.
CanadianGirl
Desire Lover

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl