?? for NON-LS couples who like Desire

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: ?? for NON-LS couples who like Desire

Postby vacouple4fun » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:02 am

CanadianGirl wrote:You will have the time of your life. We were very new and very inexperienced to all of this as well. We decided to take a chance and we are now planning our third trip this May. One thing we didn't know or realize is that there are people who are in the lifestyle, people who are not then a whole big grey area in between. Just have fun. We never felt pressured at all but did go places we never thought we would.

We completely agree!! :L :L :L
vacouple4fun

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 12 May 2016

Postby sbberg » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:18 am

razor6416 wrote:My comment on the "No Thanks" bracelets is to rethink that approach. Our experience, and I believe most others, is your experience with the overserved LS couple is in the vast minority and the bracelet may be mistaken as a message that you don't want to talk, be friendly, etc."

I couldn't agree more with this comment. This will be our second trip to Pearl, and we are LS people. The first thing I would like to point out is that this doesn't mean we are sex monsters, just that we are open to it. Our last trip, we did meet and hang out with several other LS couples, but we had no sex with anyone (except the usual brief girl on girl stuff that happened late night in the hot tub). All it means is we are open to it, if the right people come along.

Our experience was that if I had to put a number to it, the crowd during our visit was about 35% LS'ers, and 65% nudist. Wearing a bracelet like that would not be a conversation starter, it would be a conversation killer before it even got started. I think it would make you appear snotty and superior, which is what the nudity is supposed to strip away. I am sure you are nice people, so why not just be nice? Drunks are drunks, and I never saw or heard anyone at Pearl even remotely act in such a manner. Not meant to be a lecture, just hoping to help ensure you have the best time possible.
sbberg

We arrive on: 26 May 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby MarNRob » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Had a further thought on the bracelets showing we aren't into the LS. Thinking "Vanilla" might be the ticket :)

MarNRob
MarNRob
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 26 Feb 2016

Postby sbberg » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:31 am

Had a further thought on the bracelets showing we aren't into the LS. Thinking "Vanilla" might be the ticket :)

Hey MarnRob - now that is a great idea!! Stops you from being asked any questions, and also makes life easier for the LS'ers!
sbberg

We arrive on: 26 May 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby feverpair2015 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:53 am

MarNRob wrote:Had a further thought on the bracelets showing we aren't into the LS. Thinking "Vanilla" might be the ticket :)

MarNRob

Vanilla, sounds better. We are lifestylers and we are happy to talk to anyone. We go for the social element, even though it is more sexually charged than chatting with friends down the pub, especially as non of our vanilla friends are aware of our other life. We would not avoid those that we know are vanilla, a good chat, a good drink and great company is what's important. Of course, if we do meet lifestylers that we click with then we may go further but that isn't something that vanilla couples should be scared off.

Caz and Andy (Feverpair)
:UK
Desire Pearl 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
Desire RM 2017

SDC : feverpair
KIK : feverpair
MeWe : fever pair
feverpair2015
Desire Lover

We are from: UK
We arrive on: 05 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby BTDT » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:48 am

Vanilla sounds a much better option than No Thanks as a bracelet. People from all walks can be enjoyable as all get out without ever partaking of the same hobbies or political views or sexual interests.

And, if after a day or two your mind wanders to whether a drop of peach extract would enhance and not wreck your ice cream, it is always your choice, irrespective of location, whether or not to remove a bracelet for a hour or an eve.

There is after all a wide range of tastes between two bean vanilla and triple threat mondo chunky rocky road nutty paradise with fruit bits.
BTDT
Desire Fan

Postby DahliaandDrR » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:26 pm

BTDT wrote:
There is after all a wide range of tastes between two bean vanilla and triple threat mondo chunky rocky road nutty paradise with fruit bits.

This is quite possibly my favorite thing I have ever read on here. :lol: Brilliant.
Stop by, say Hi, and read about what toys Dr. R and I have been into lately!
follow me on Twitter @thedailyclimax
DahliaandDrR
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 24 Feb 2016
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Uwantme » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:26 pm

We also are non LS who enjoy new adventures looks like we are there at same time look us up.
Uwantme
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 14 May 2016

Postby LuckyCpl » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:28 am

Add us to the list of non-LS who like the atmosphere of fun, open minded people who want to have a good time, no hang ups. Some fun sexy nightlife too.
Should be a very fun time. Looking forward to meeting some of you. (not all! LOL) we'll only be there a short time. Just want to check it out...
kik: mandcohio
LuckyCpl
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 21 Feb 2024

Postby ybwc50 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:15 pm

We have been to Pearl several times and are non-LS. We have never once had an interaction with other guests that in anyway made us feel uncomfortable.
ybwc50

We arrive on: 08 Oct 2013

Postby 22truckie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:57 am

Chicagoin69. We made our first ever trip to DP( and first ever clothing optional) last November ( read our trip report November trip report and a new shoulder). We read about the lifestyle couples being down there. We are not LS but did not let that stop us from having fun. You are going down there for a reason so focus on that. We talked to numerous people who were in the lifestyle and had a blast with them. Great conversations even some about the LS. They never once made us feel pressured, uncomfortable. We talked a lot about what was acceptable and what was not before going down there ( PDA, PDS, touching other people, being touched,,,). I also found out that it is important to touch base often while down there as feelings can change one way or the other. We actually got approached by another attractive couple. It was not awkward, done very respectfully and we took it as a compliment. My wife said if we were into that that they would have been a fun couple. We had an absolute blast and am going back in a few weeks, first week in May. BTW, spent most of my life growing up in Springfield and played ball for SIU. And for the couple who had one bad experience with a drunk LS couple. Very sorry about that. There is always a few bad apples anywhere you go anymore, even in paradise. Please do not let them jade you into wearing " No Thanks" bracelets. Again everyone we met in the LS were very respectful. Glad you are going back to DP. Go there completely naked except for their bracelet :D
22truckie
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 30 Oct 2018

Postby 22truckie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:07 am

BTDT, just read your post. LMAO!!!!! Very well put and couldn't agree more. well done!
22truckie
Desire Lover

Postby CandD » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:02 am

We hereby cast a vote for "Tempt Us" bracelets for those who don't qualify for either the vanilla or the full-on-lifestyle variety. Perhaps they should be yellow, and folks can handle the situation as they would a yellow traffic light: some will apply the brakes, others will step on the gas and take the challenge!
CandD
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 08 Sep 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS and Kasidie

Postby 22truckie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:58 am

And what happens if I " run a red light" ?? 8)
22truckie
Desire Lover

Postby CandD » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:17 am

22truckie wrote:And what happens if I " run a red light" ?? 8)

Well, depending on how fast you're going that might call for someone to bring out the handcuffs...
CandD
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 08 Sep 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS and Kasidie

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl