Does size really matter?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Does size really matter?

Postby Oneday » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Believe it or not this post is not about men! I have to admit I'm a little self-conscious about this so I'm just putting it out there. My inner lips aren't huge but they do stick out and I'm starting to get a complex about it. It seems like everyone is really tiny so I'm curious if this is a turnoff to guys. My husband doesn't seem to have any complaints but I'm curious what other guys think (I can't believe I just posted this)
Oneday
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 17 Sep 2022

Re: Does size really matter?

Postby mikeinnj » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:13 pm

As a guy, I don't think it matters one bit. Variety is the spice of life.

Mike
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Postby eddieandjojo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:51 pm

Oneday wrote:Believe it or not this post is not about men! I have to admit I'm a little self-conscious about this so I'm just putting it out there. My inner lips aren't huge but they do stick out and I'm starting to get a complex about it. It seems like everyone is really tiny so I'm curious if this is a turnoff to guys. My husband doesn't seem to have any complaints but I'm curious what other guys think (I can't believe I just posted this)

Well, add me to the list of men who REALLY, REALLY love nice lips! Okay, at the risk of my sexy wife kicking my butt, I call hers "wings of an angel".....I absolutely love to perform oral on her and she would tell you that they bring her pleasure during intercourse! Honestly, you should feel fortunate to have them, the majority don't.
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Oneday » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:13 pm

eddieandjojo wrote:
Oneday wrote:Believe it or not this post is not about men! I have to admit I'm a little self-conscious about this so I'm just putting it out there. My inner lips aren't huge but they do stick out and I'm starting to get a complex about it. It seems like everyone is really tiny so I'm curious if this is a turnoff to guys. My husband doesn't seem to have any complaints but I'm curious what other guys think (I can't believe I just posted this)

Well, add me to the list of men who REALLY, REALLY love nice lips! Okay, at the risk of my sexy wife kicking my butt, I call hers "wings of an angel".....I absolutely love to perform oral on her and she would tell you that they bring her pleasure during intercourse! Honestly, you should feel fortunate to have them, the majority don't.

Thank you for this! That's what my husband says but it's nice to know others agree (*)
Oneday
Desire Fan

Postby ctrycher » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:14 pm

If it's got lips, I'll kiss kiss em and Lick em.
Ctrycher on Kik
Chris Rosenberry on FB
ctrycher
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 18 Oct 2020

Postby SteveandChris » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Well, I can't believe I am going to respond either ;). But here goes! My friend kept going on and on about how gross she thought "big lips" were after looking at Playboy etc. and said that some of her friends felt the same way. I had never even given a thought to it before! But let me tell you it made me very self conscious when we all went to Golden Parnasus (sp?) and went skinny dipping in the hot tub as a big group with said friends (the hot tub was mysteriously "broken" the rest of our trip BTW, but that is another story :lol: :lol: ). I have since gotten WAY over it. My husband says they are great and so have others ;). And actually, I think I get more enjoyment out of sex. So be happy about them! You have been gifted :D
SteveandChris

We arrive on: 06 Jul 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Postby Oneday » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:50 pm

SteveandChris wrote:Well, I can't believe I am going to respond either ;). But here goes! My friend kept going on and on about how gross she thought "big lips" were after looking at Playboy etc. and said that some of her friends felt the same way. I had never even given a thought to it before! But let me tell you it made me very self conscious when we all went to Golden Parnasus (sp?) and went skinny dipping in the hot tub as a big group with said friends (the hot tub was mysteriously "broken" the rest of our trip BTW, but that is another story :lol: :lol: ). I have since gotten WAY over it. My husband says they are great and so have others ;). And actually, I think I get more enjoyment out of sex. So be happy about them! You have been gifted :D

I have to say I'm relieved that someone has had the same reservations as me. I was VERY nervous about posting but I've heard of people getting surgery to have them cut off! I was just curious what the general consensus was on the topic. Guess it's like breasts...all different kinds!
Oneday
Desire Fan

Postby ctrycher » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:57 pm

I hate the idea of surgery to remove things. I mean you were born a certain way. What happens if something happens and you lose feeling there, then what? Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting down altering whatever you choose, I'm just saying why risk a doctor screwing something up and creating other issues?
Ctrycher on Kik
Chris Rosenberry on FB
ctrycher
Desire Addict

Postby eddieandjojo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Oneday wrote:I have to say I'm relieved that someone has had the same reservations as me. I was VERY nervous about posting but I've heard of people getting surgery to have them cut off! I was just curious what the general consensus was on the topic. Guess it's like breasts...all different kinds!

HA...my wife has said the same about having surgery or getting a piercing to close them shut! I say NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

By the looks of your avatar, you also have nice boobs. I say I hit a trifecta since she has great boobs, nice ass and perfect lips!
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby yoyo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:36 pm

Oneday wrote:
SteveandChris wrote:Well, I can't believe I am going to respond either ;). But here goes! My friend kept going on and on about how gross she thought "big lips" were after looking at Playboy etc. and said that some of her friends felt the same way. I had never even given a thought to it before! But let me tell you it made me very self conscious when we all went to Golden Parnasus (sp?) and went skinny dipping in the hot tub as a big group with said friends (the hot tub was mysteriously "broken" the rest of our trip BTW, but that is another story :lol: :lol: ). I have since gotten WAY over it. My husband says they are great and so have others ;). And actually, I think I get more enjoyment out of sex. So be happy about them! You have been gifted :D

I have to say I'm relieved that someone has had the same reservations as me. I was VERY nervous about posting but I've heard of people getting surgery to have them cut off! I was just curious what the general consensus was on the topic. Guess it's like breasts...all different kinds!

I was shocked when I read a magazine that the platic surgery that is performs the most in the world ???
I thought breast implants, and NOOO my surprise was reducing "big lips" vaginal reconstruction :shock:
yoyo
Desire Addict

We are from: Mexico
Swing Site(s) we belong to: none

Postby barebuns » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi all!
Add me to the list of the more "well-endowed" sisters! Hubby says they make that area look more "womanly" to him, so it's all good in our books. And in my three trips to Pearl, I've NEVER had anyone say "For God's sake woman!! Would you put THOSE away!"
(Pssst! A couple of people even wanted a closer look! LOL!! Did you know...one side is always bigger than the other? I've done some reading!)
Mrs. BB
Desire Pearl Aug 2014, Feb 2015, Aug 2015, Aug 2016,
Desire RM July 2016
SMI April 2017
HEDO II June 2017
TTR March 2018
HEDO II Oct 2019
barebuns
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada

Postby Pearlsofcancun » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Relax. Your body sounds very sexy to me.

M and D
Pearlsofcancun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 07 Jun 2014

Postby miranda2 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:10 pm

Oneday wrote:. . Guess it's like breasts...all different kinds!

:L No one complained about my smallish, natural breasts.
miranda2
Desire Legend

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 26 Sep 2018

Postby ctrycher » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Why would they? They're beautiful!
Ctrycher on Kik
Chris Rosenberry on FB
ctrycher
Desire Addict

Postby sailorman » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:14 am

Large lips or small lips, the ones I love are on the person I love. Pretty corny huh! I think it's very sexy to see those lips caressing me and me caressing them back.
sailorman
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 04 Jul 1914

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl