Does size really matter?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Does size really matter?

Postby Rocky&Debby » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:59 pm

There are Tumbler blogs that are devoted to the beauty of large labia. Several of them have over 100,000 followers, so I'm thinking more than a few men prefer well endowed women. I'm one of them. :D
Rocky&Debby
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 03 Aug 2017

Postby beagirl » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:36 pm

SteveandChris wrote:Well, I can't believe I am going to respond either ;). But here goes! My friend kept going on and on about how gross she thought "big lips" were after looking at Playboy etc. and said that some of her friends felt the same way. I had never even given a thought to it before! But let me tell you it made me very self conscious when we all went to Golden Parnasus (sp?) and went skinny dipping in the hot tub as a big group with said friends (the hot tub was mysteriously "broken" the rest of our trip BTW, but that is another story :lol: :lol: ). I have since gotten WAY over it. My husband says they are great and so have others ;). And actually, I think I get more enjoyment out of sex. So be happy about them! You have been gifted :D

Thanks for the original post! It's always nice when someone asks a question you really want answered. When I finally asked a plastic surgery nurse a month ago - she said less women are getting them revised (ouch) and some are actually trying to stretch theirs! (Double ouch). How about this.....I'll get up on the bar at Pearl with you for body shots, and there will be a long line of fun people ready to lap it up.... I assure you!
beagirl
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 02 Jul 2015

Postby Twohere4some » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:03 am

Would say wife is on the larger side and I would not have it any other way. To me, on her or other women it is beautiful!
Twohere4some
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 01 Sep 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SZC

Postby Oneday » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:34 am

Thanks for all the replies! I've since learned about 16% of women have larger labia and I'm going to embrace it. Just part of what makes me unique :D
Oneday
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 17 Sep 2022

Postby eddieandjojo » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:38 am

Oneday wrote:Thanks for all the replies! I've since learned about 16% of women have larger labia and I'm going to embrace it. Just part of what makes me unique :D

:L
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby Dave&Lisa » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:40 pm

If they plump up when you're excited, all the better. I much prefer oral on a woman when I can tell she is enjoying it.
Dave&Lisa

We arrive on: 12 Feb 2014
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie - indy4cpl

Postby Honeymooners » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:54 pm

I had one side surgically shortened because it actually was uncomfortable when I played sports in high school. BIG MISTAKE!!! I even had a well known plastic surgeon/gyno do the surgery and it looks horrible after the fact. I wish I never had it done.
Pearl 4/1/16-4/12/16
Honeymooners
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 01 Apr 2016

Postby Oneday » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Honeymooners wrote:I had one side surgically shortened because it actually was uncomfortable when I played sports in high school. BIG MISTAKE!!! I even had a well known plastic surgeon/gyno do the surgery and it looks horrible after the fact. I wish I never had it done.

I have also learned that normally one side is bigger than the other! Who knew? As long as my husband is happy, I'm all good. It can be uncomfortable at times but not very often. Surgery is not in my future!
Oneday
Desire Fan

Postby goldfish1 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:17 pm

My wife's lips are on the larger size. Believe it or not... I never noticed until she complained about it. She gets self conscience going bottomless at Pearl; so she often keeps bottoms on. I think it is crazy, but what ever makes her comfortable. From a guys point of view..... We are too busy looking at your boobies to notice your va-jay-jay. But even if we did sneak a peak.... we don't care at all about the size of your lips. As a matter of fact we just got back 3 weeks ago from Pearl. I remember what everyone's boobies looked like, some faces, but not a single va-jay.
goldfish1
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Sun May 01, 2016 1:43 pm

My wife's are on the larger size as well. She gets pretty self conscious about them but I don't see the big deal. When a woman with larger labia becomes truly aroused they engorge and spread open like a violet. It's the sexiest thing on the planet and really signals arousal to anyone around. How in the UNIVERSE would I not love the sight of that? We make a good pair...she is always right at the top when it comes to labia size and I'm always one of the smallest penises in the room. We are a genital yin and yang. (%)
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby beagirl » Sun May 01, 2016 6:07 pm

K&S4Fun&Sun wrote:My wife's are on the larger size as well. She gets pretty self conscious about them but I don't see the big deal. When a woman with larger labia becomes truly aroused they engorge and spread open like a violet. It's the sexiest thing on the planet and really signals arousal to anyone around. How in the UNIVERSE would I not love the sight of that? We make a good pair...she is always right at the top when it comes to labia size and I'm always one of the smallest penises in the room. We are a genital yin and yang. (%)

That is so nice to say to us self-conscious women. THANKS!
beagirl
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 02 Jul 2015

Postby Oneday » Sun May 01, 2016 7:13 pm

K&S4Fun&Sun wrote:My wife's are on the larger size as well. She gets pretty self conscious about them but I don't see the big deal. When a woman with larger labia becomes truly aroused they engorge and spread open like a violet. It's the sexiest thing on the planet and really signals arousal to anyone around. How in the UNIVERSE would I not love the sight of that? We make a good pair...she is always right at the top when it comes to labia size and I'm always one of the smallest penises in the room. We are a genital yin and yang. (%)

Awww I love this! Thanks for making me feel much more confident!
Oneday
Desire Fan

Postby K&S4Fun&Sun » Mon May 02, 2016 3:55 pm

You ladies are always welcome. :D
Have a great day! Hope to see you in the future.
K & S ~o) :US
K&S4Fun&Sun
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby Xhibition Lovers » Tue May 03, 2016 2:35 am

I too, am in the "full bloom", XL group and it is so nice to hear that men appreciate the variety of shapes and sizes that we women provide. I used to worry about my size, but with a hubby that loves every inch of me and after 6 trips to Desire, I just let it all hang out. Viva la natural.
And you can leave your hat on! XL
Xhibition Lovers
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 28 Jun 2017

Postby BG1031 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:33 pm

I would NOT be worried at all.... When I like to see LIPS.... more to play with.... Enjoy yourself....
BG1031
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Quiver

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl