Return Visit in Question

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Return Visit in Question

Postby summer2016 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Good Afternoon,
We visited Desire Pearl in July of 2016 and had an amazing time! Sun, fun, free flowing beverages and great friends.

We are considering a return visit but we are both worried that we will not have as great a time as we did last year and we may be disappointed.

Has anyone else felt that way? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!
S & M
KIK: Summer2016pearl
summer2016
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
We arrive on: 20 Jul 2016

Re: Return Visit in Question

Postby David Donna » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Like a buffet: you pick and choose the things you like best about your last trip, add things that you would like to do and have read or heard about, enjoy new experiences and find out that each trip is better than the last.
David Donna
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 25 Oct 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: cafe desire

Postby Texzuelano » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Well S & M, that is something only you can answer for yourself. Is that second ride on the roller coaster as good as the first? The second time at your favorite restaurant as good as the first? That second time skiing as good as the first? I think you get the idea.

For us, each time has been different but equal in enjoyment as our first trip. Fortunately we were able to return several times. We met great people and had a blast each time. If you are like us and go with having fun your only expectation, then I think you will enjoy your second ride as much as the first.

T & M
Texzuelano
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Apr 2024

Postby summer2016 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Hi again,
I appreciate the comments. I agree. We both feel like we know how to do it a bit better this time.
i.e. - pacing ourselves! That trip home on Sunday was a wreck for me and I don't want to feel like that again - EVER! lol

Also - it's the people that make Pearl so wonderful and while the people change, you must admit, no one goes there that isn't fun, adventurous and accepting.

So - now all I need is a discount code or to win the lottery!

Thanks!
KIK: Summer2016pearl
summer2016
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 20 Jul 2016

Postby normanhotwife » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Odd question, you had so much fun last year that you might not go back?
normanhotwife
Desire Convert

Postby Explorer79 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:50 pm

summer2016 wrote:Good Afternoon,
We visited Desire Pearl in July of 2016 and had an amazing time! Sun, fun, free flowing beverages and great friends.

We are considering a return visit but we are both worried that we will not have as great a time as we did last year and we may be disappointed.

For us, the time spent at Desire is so crowd dependent that every trip is going to be different, and that's a great thing! In 16 years we've traveled a good bit and Desire is the first place we've ever gone to more than once - next month will be our 3rd trip in less than a year. We always like to have a new experience wherever we go and Desire fits that bill for us. I like to say that our next trip will be the first time we've ever been to Desire for the 3rd time.

We don't go to Desire because of Desire per se, while Desire provides an awesome environment, a great stage is set but it's the people that make it. Each trip is a learning experience as well. At some point I guess that plateaus but we aren't at that point yet.

The only thing for us that was really different or 'missing' compared to the first trip is the nervousness about the complete unknown that we were walking into - but that's the case with anything.

We both feel like we know how to do it a bit better this time.

There you go, you learned from the first trip and now for the second you'll have avenues of enjoyment available to you that you didn't even realize the first trip - at least that's exactly how it worked for us and is the same for our upcoming trip as well.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby desireaddict » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:49 pm

If you add them all up (incl Cabo), we've visited Desire about 20 times now.

We're considering return visits (May and Dec), but we are both worried that we will not have as great a time as we did all the other times, and may be disappointed.

OH WAIT! WE HAVE NEVER WORRIED ABOUT THAT!!!
EVERY VISIT IS GREAT!

We're thinking of just having our mail sent there so we don't have to go home to pay bills.

Life is Good!
DA
“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... Holy Shit! what a ride.”
desireaddict
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 11 Dec 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: c4p

Postby Travelcouple89 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:44 pm

I cannot imagine that we would not have an amazing time at Desire!! Every time we're there, we want to stay longer, play harder, and come back sooner!! We've never been disappointed with any of our trips.....it's what you make out of it. ;)
Travelcouple89
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 0- 0-2012

Postby Beach girl » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:00 pm

I think the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ..... are even better. I was more relaxed, knew what to expect, knew the routine and found it to be more fun. Each time you meet new people and have new experiences. No disappointment for me.
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby RobSueLuvinLif » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 pm

Even our worst trip(Hurricane Dean) to Desire was by far better than anywhere else we've ever been. We don't have unlimited funds for vacations and there are many places around the world that are in our bucket still. Reason is every time we start to plan a vacation somewhere, we check off the pros and cons of what we want to do and Desire, more than any other place, meets our desires. Not surprising really how they came to their namesake. The real question in our mind is.....after an amazing time there, how can you be thinking of going elsewhere?
RobSueLuvinLif
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 13 Aug 2019

Postby bmerryman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:54 am

I think each return trip has been even better. You now know what to expect, and how to plan your time better to take advantage of every minute of fun.
Desire RM 01/03/16
Desire RM 04/12/17
Desire RM 06/05/18
Desire RM 11/09/19
bmerryman
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Nov 2019

Postby wbski85 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:58 pm

I totally agree each time gets more relaxed and better. On our 1st, wife was very shy and reluctant to have sex in public. It didn't help that it was "her time of the month" as well.

On our 2nd trip last Dec, we had sex on the Jacuzzi beds, but she insisted on having the sheers down. She even dressed up very sexy for the night entertainment and disco, but she still refused to have sex in the empty playroom. The ice-breaker was when we witnessed a couple having sex outside their ground floor patio. We then went back to our room and had sex outside our 1st floor patio. We also cashed in our membership sales coupon for deep tissue massage - No we didn't buy any membership - which turned out to be really good massage. perhaps next time we can negotiate for Erotic massage coupon if wife will go for it.

I'm trying to play for our next trip. Who knows what's next.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby cs70065 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:44 pm

I was worried about our 2nd visit also. However, It was great. We were so nervous the 1st time, it took 2 days to adapt and figure things out. This trip, we hit the ground running. We couldnt wait to get out the shuttle and "enjoy" the sights and the pool and the hot tub, lol
Desire RM - November 2015
Desire Pearl - April 2017
Desire ?? - November 2018

SLS, KIK & Kasidie - CS70065
cs70065
Desire Fan

Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl