Sex in pool?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Sex in pool?

Postby poolside » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Sorry if this is a odd question - but has anyone seen this happening? Is it frowned upon? Also, any input on the time the pool closes down?
poolside
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 22 Jun 2022

Re: Sex in pool?

Postby TandD » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:15 pm

During the foam party they make an announcement reiterating that there is no hanky panky allowed in the pool. And they they snarkily add "But we can't see you...". Does that answer your question?

Strictly for safety reasons, during the foam party my wife holds on to me, wrapping her legs around me, to avoid becoming separated. It doesn't take long for me to be able to carry her around - no hands [ahem]. I'm all about safety in the water.

Aside from the foam party, I've never seen anyone having PIV in the pool area if that's what you mean by "sex". I *have* seen and done body shots at the pool bar which probably technically falls into the category of "prohibited" coochie coochie but I don't think it's enforced.

As for closing, I'm not sure it does technically. I think there was another post where someone said they went in quite late at night. Walking by at various times at night, I've never seen it "closed".

HTH
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby rsm » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:36 pm

I've never seen the pool at Pearl technically closed at night. But sometime after midnight the crew begins cleaning the pool for the next day I don't think I would want to take a dip during that process. I can only imagine the strength of the chemicals necessary to make sure the pool is bright and sparkling the next morning. If you feel like a dip after midnight, I'd ask the guy vacuuming the pool and swabbing the deck what his advice is on plunging in.
rsm
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 24 Jun 2015

Postby goldfish1 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:13 pm

the pool does not close.... i have been in it well past midnight a number of times to cool off after hanky panky by the hot tub beds
goldfish1
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017

Postby Explorer79 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:57 pm

TandD wrote:I've never seen anyone having PIV in the pool area if that's what you mean by "sex".

I've seen it but only once and it was brief, no one really paid much attention. I remember our reaction was basically "hmmm... no condoms for them I guess" (they were not together).
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby Pebbles&BamBam » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:54 pm

I've seen it 3 different times.

The first time was during the foam party. The second and third time was when a new couple showed up. They walked up to us in the pool and introduced themselves and said they just got to the resort. We talked for a minute or two and they moved on. About 10 minutes later I look over next to the bar and the female of the couple is having sex with a guy that had been there a couple of days. About 2 minutes later the male of the couple was engaged with the wife. Happened very quickly. They were literally 5 feet from the bar and no one ever said anything to them. We all just squeezed by to get our drinks.
Pebbles&BamBam
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 02 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby Lkncouple » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:19 pm

I have seen it a couple of time at RM. Both were in January during International Swingers Month where they relax the rules a bit. I am sure that it happens at night, The pools used to be closed at night. They are now open all the time. I think they want you to be quiet at night.
Lkncouple
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 19 Jan 2018

Postby red88vette » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:53 pm

It may be fun to fool around a bit, but for me and my partner we never found sex in the water to be comfortable, would need some waterproof super lube. The beds are much better.
2022-Aug, Oct, Dec,
Total-30
red88vette
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 15 Oct 2022

Postby sonomapair » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:39 am

The very first time we were in the pool my sexy wife decided to sit on my lap and do some cuddling and kissing. The whole experience was already sort of having its effect...and uh...well...

Let's just say while there was no obvious signs of what was going on, I had to "calm down" a bit before we went to the bar for a second round of drinks.

Probably no one would have cared...but being stealthy was part of the fun.
No longer Desire rookies! Second trip planned for 11/11/17 with Wegottathing and their podcaster and listener friends!!
sonomapair
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 11 Nov 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS and Kasidie

Postby jds » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:01 pm

In April as the foam party was winding down a group of about 12 people decided to set up a blow job row along the edge of the pool. That lasted about 6-7 min. The women would rotate from guy to guy about every minute.
I've seen a little girl on girl action a couple times.
KIK: jes1forfun
SDC: jande204
jds
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Postby D&Jhavingfun » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:19 am

Been to Pearl 3 times now and we have had sex in the pool almost every single day especially during the foam party. We never make it super obvious, I just wrap my legs around my hubby and we float around the pool often chatting with our friends. Other times we have been chatting with friends and he's come up behind me and slipped himself in. That usually gets the other husbands thinking the same thing! Just don't make a big deal out of it and nobody else will either!
D&Jhavingfun
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2015
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS and SDC

Postby SeaSandPool » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:42 am

We did have sex in the pool during the foam party and some of the couples outside the pool were annoyed (they said something like "right there in front of us" in an irritated voice) so both they and we moved somewhere else.
You might not be noticed much a ways out in the ocean, say facing each other, both inside a floating inner tube. We happen to have such a float ring... But remember its a public beach/ocean.

to red88vette: Platinum Wet, baby! Perfect for pool, hot tub, or dry land.

Everyone talks about how fun the "foam party" is, but I gotta say that the most fun pool event for us was the "Wet and sexy water aerobics." It's so fun if you love wet naked bouncing boobs, and who doesn't? Charlie (Chinese entertainment staff member) really designed this "class" well to make the most of the situation. Martial arts moves with our torsos above water, Busby Berkeley circles, make a chain holding hands and follow-the-leader weaving the chain through itself... not to be missed. Ah, gotta go back soon.
- SeaSandPool
- S & C
SeaSandPool
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 28 Aug 2018

Postby gibor » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 pm

poolside wrote:Sorry if this is a odd question - but has anyone seen this happening? Is it frowned upon? Also, any input on the time the pool closes down?

We've been there in November, so in the evening was a bit chilly.....and what to have it in the pool, when you can have it in jacuzzi ?! :roll:
gibor
Desire Addict

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 02 Dec 2017

Postby red88vette » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:04 pm

SeaSandPool wrote:to red88vette: Platinum Wet, baby! Perfect for pool, hot tub, or dry land.

Thanks for the recommendation SeaSandPool, will have to give it a test slide.
2022-Aug, Oct, Dec,
Total-30
red88vette
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 15 Oct 2022

Postby SeaSandPool » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:47 am

to gibor and poolside,
Ah, poolside, I think we may have been taking your question too literally, focusing just on the pool? As gibor points out, sex is allowed and common in and next to the jacuzzi, which is just a few steps away from the pool. Nobody should be bothered by your activities there, perhaps the opposite ;)

to red88vette, enjoy your test drive :) Not as natural a feeling as the water-based, or even the oil-based Sensura products, but that Platinum Wet stuff sticks to skin and repels water like an oil slick. It is silicone based.
- SeaSandPool
- S & C
SeaSandPool
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 28 Aug 2018

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl