Quick Intro and Question

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Quick Intro and Question

Postby kevinh13 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:19 pm

My bride of 26 years and I have talked about going to some form of CO resort for a while. After reading thru this forum we realize we are not the only highly sexual vanilla couple out there. This place as helped make up our mind about making the leap. With that said we are going with some friends just up the beach to ERC this upcoming week and are curious if it would be proper etiquette or okay with the hotel in general if we were to make use of the beach only. Obviously we would not use hotel property but would definitely like to use the beach for a while.
kevinh13

We are from: USA

Re: Quick Intro and Question

Postby Beach girl » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:01 pm

There is a security guard that walks the beach night and day. He will politely tell you to move on.
Beach girl
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 04 Jan 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby Steve_Sandy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:38 am

kevinh13 wrote:My bride of 26 years and I have talked about going to some form of CO resort for a while. After reading thru this forum we realize we are not the only highly sexual vanilla couple out there. This place as helped make up our mind about making the leap. With that said we are going with some friends just up the beach to ERC this upcoming week and are curious if it would be proper etiquette or okay with the hotel in general if we were to make use of the beach only. Obviously we would not use hotel property but would definitely like to use the beach for a while.

The beach is public property. During our trip in June there was a group of around 4 couples that came over from the new resort next door and started getting naked. You could tell it was their first time and they were pretty excited, teasing and egging each other on. First went the tops and then slowly the bottoms. The group finally moved out into the water and continued having a good time for a while. It wasn't until they started getting loud and obnoxious yelling at other people passing by on the beach to take off their clothes. They were eventually run off by security. Be polite, no cameras/phones and I doubt you will have a problem. Security will hover around looking at you like you don't belong.
Steve_Sandy
Desire Fan

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 09 Aug 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Quiver Kasidie

Postby animal hats » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:36 am

Steve_Sandy wrote:
kevinh13 wrote:My bride of 26 years and I have talked about going to some form of CO resort for a while. After reading thru this forum we realize we are not the only highly sexual vanilla couple out there. This place as helped make up our mind about making the leap. With that said we are going with some friends just up the beach to ERC this upcoming week and are curious if it would be proper etiquette or okay with the hotel in general if we were to make use of the beach only. Obviously we would not use hotel property but would definitely like to use the beach for a while.

The beach is public property. During our trip in June there was a group of around 4 couples that came over from the new resort next door and started getting naked. You could tell it was their first time and they were pretty excited, teasing and egging each other on. First went the tops and then slowly the bottoms. The group finally moved out into the water and continued having a good time for a while. It wasn't until they started getting loud and obnoxious yelling at other people passing by on the beach to take off their clothes. They were eventually run off by security. Be polite, no cameras/phones and I doubt you will have a problem. Security will hover around looking at you like you don't belong.

Where is this new resort next to the Pearl?
animal hats
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 01 Nov 2023

Postby CokeMann » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:37 am

Steve_Sandy wrote:The beach is public property.

Yes this is true - all beaches in Mexcio are public - but only up to the high tide mark.

The public can walk along the beach, frolic in the water or otherwise use the beach up to the high tide mark in front of any resort - however if any member of the public tries to park themselves higher on the beach(ie above the high tide mark) in front of any resort then that resorts security team will ask them to move on
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby K&RinTX » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:22 pm

animal hats wrote:Where is this new resort next to the Pearl?

I believe he's talking about Breathless, next door to RM. There are no new resorts next to Pearl.
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby Steve_Sandy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Yes I was talking about breathless. Where are the high tide marks at RM? We have been several times where the water was up to the beds and even the wall once.
Steve_Sandy
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 09 Aug 2017
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Quiver Kasidie

Postby CokeMann » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Steve_Sandy wrote:Where are the high tide marks at RM? We have been several times where the water was up to the beds and even the wall once.

The general designation is the normal line(when there is no storm surge) where the washed up seaweed collects.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby gaviao » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Yes this is true - all beaches in Mexcio are public - but only up to the high tide mark.

The public can walk along the beach, frolic in the water or otherwise use the beach up to the high tide mark in front of any resort - however if any member of the public tries to park themselves higher on the beach(ie above the high tide mark) in front of any resort then that resorts security team will ask them to move on

There is a misunderstanding of the law. Public beach is not only "up to the high tide mark", but a fringe of 20 meters (65 ft) from the high tide mark. So we can assure that practically all the beaches in front of DRM and DP are PUBLIC. Nobody, included the security guards can tell you a single word if you decide stay all day long at the beach in front of the resort. Of course, we must respect the right of others (including Desire guests) of enjoying the beach without invasión of their privacy.

Here is the transcription of the law which defines the ZOFEMAT, it means: Zona Federal Marítimo-Terrestre

I.- Cuando la costa presente playas, la zona federal marítimo terrestre estará constituida por la faja de veinte metros de ancho de tierra firme, transitable y contigua a dichas playas o, en su caso, a las riberas de los ríos, desde la desembocadura de éstos en el mar, hasta cien metros río arriba;
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby kevinh13 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:16 am

well with all the conflicting answers, I guess we will just have to schedule a full trip instead of walking down there today. Thanks for all the help. Hopefully see you soon.
kevinh13

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl