Check Out Question

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Check Out Question

Postby Screamincheetah » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:56 am

Hey everyone!

I know this has been covered in bits and pieces here and there, but hoping for the full veteran playbook... I'm a planner.

We're heading to Pearl late December...4th Desire trip...3rd at Pearl... We're planning on checking in early, we've never done before, and our flight out isn't until 630pm so we want to stay as long as possible.

We know it's doable and have heard people mention using the spa to change. Can you tell us how you do this last extended day? What activities do you partake in during the day with all of your luggage packed? I've heard people mention showering in the spa as well. We've honestly never been at the spa though, so it's all foreign to us.

Basically we want these last four plus hours to be great and would love to hear how you maximize your extra time.

Thanks so much!
C4P: wewantyouinkc
KIK: wewantyouinkc

June '13 - Pearl
June '14 - RM
Dec. '15 - Pearl
Dec. '17 - Pearl
July '19 - Pearl
March '21 - PEARL!!
Screamincheetah
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Mar 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Re: Check Out Question

Postby mikeinnj » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:33 am

We hang out at the pool usually. Then change into dry clothes when the time comes to leave.

Mike
mikeinnj
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 14 May 2024

Re: Check Out Question

Postby eddieandjojo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:47 am

Screamincheetah wrote: I've heard people mention showering in the spa as well. We've honestly never been at the spa though, so it's all foreign to us.Basically we want these last four plus hours to be great and would love to hear how you maximize your extra time.

Thanks so much!

Not a problem, just ask for a late check out, take your bags to the lobby and let them know your shuttle/cab, etc is scheduled for later in the afternoon and they will hold them up front for you. Then simply go back and enjoy any and all parts of the resort as you have....when ready either change into your clothes or go to the spa to shower and change. You'll get a locker at the spa to keep your stuff safe, just ask for one it when you walk in. We have stayed as late as 8 pm to squeeze in every last minute of fun before our flight.
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl