Dance attire

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Dance attire

Postby Nwatlcpl » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:47 pm

My wife has purchased several different boxer briefs for me to wear on the theme nights. If all I wear are the briefs, will I be the least clothed guy in the room, or will there typically be other guys barely dressed as well?
Nwatlcpl

We are from: USA

Re: Dance attire

Postby Takes2toTango » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:08 pm

Nwatlcpl wrote:My wife has purchased several different boxer briefs for me to wear on the theme nights. If all I wear are the briefs, will I be the least clothed guy in the room, or will there typically be other guys barely dressed as well?

You will likely be in the minority but you won't be the least dressed or stand out if you're comfortable with it. It's your vacation with her. Enjoy
Takes2toTango
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15 Jul 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby reachn » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:49 am

Nwatlcpl wrote:My wife has purchased several different boxer briefs for me to wear on the theme nights. If all I wear are the briefs, will I be the least clothed guy in the room, or will there typically be other guys barely dressed as well?

if you guys were there 2 weeks earlier you would see me in boxer briefs for a few theme nights.... i will wear my fancy clothes for dinner then change into my briefs before the disco.. i hope the ac isn't as cold as last time otherwise the missus might need a magnifying glass for play! :D
reachn
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 06 Oct 2017

Postby jkroha » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:12 am

We need more men to dress for theme anyway! I always do, but it was like 70% women dressed to theme and like 5% men if lucky.... but I refuse to give up, no matter how stupid I look :)
Naughy Nawlins 2018 (Was...awesome)
Desire RM Dec 14-22, 2018
Jhnkha on SDC/SLS/Kasidie
kik:funnynerd8
jkroha
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 14 Dec 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC Kasidie

Postby jds » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:48 pm

I always dress for theme night..the wife says if she is then I am (plus she buys the stuff for me to wear)
Dancing I wear a G-string 50% of the time and a little more the other times. My wife again buys them and expects them to be worn.
She wears only a G-string also, nothing on top. God I love watching her dance that way.
You'll be arriving a few days after we leave.
KIK: jes1forfun
SDC: jande204
jds
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Postby SDMMMM » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:59 pm

We've been having so much fun picking outfits for theme nights! They mostly consist of sexy lingerie and boxers (mesh, leather, etc) with accessories (hats, handcuffs, etc). Hopefully we don't stick out if others are not participating. Oh well, we will be having fun. Do themes nights ever change? We wont be visiting DP until February.

Can you tell we are excited for our first trip? Also looking forward to only needing one suitcase since the clothing needs are minimal.
SDMMMM

We arrive on: 19 Feb 2018

Postby Explorer79 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:48 pm

Indeed. Last trip I even managed to pack lighter than in the past but somehow we ended up with more bags total. Apparently Desire travel abhors a luggage vacuum.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby Made4us96 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:03 am

Is going to be our first visit to Pearl. And my dear wife who is usually very self-conscious and shy is planning on outfits for every night that we are there. I cannot good conscience allow her to dress up in a costume and not participate with her. She will be far sexier than I am but we will be matching.
Desire Pearl 10/17
Desire RM 10/18
Made4us96
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 03 Oct 2018

Postby Luvulngtym » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Been to Pearl two times....third coming up in few weeks. When we do go to the disco wife is looking mighty fine. I have worn boxer briefs with my neon outfit, uniform outfit....you get the idea. Before going to Pearl the first time, while shopping with wife for risqué clothes, she asked me what I was planning on wearing. I told her pants and a shirt. She said no way you're going to pimp me out while you're in regular clothes. So, I obliged her and dressed up too. No one took notice in my neon yellow and black boxer briefs, neon yellow sleeveless and bare feet.
Luvulngtym
Desire Convert

We arrive on: 15- 4- 0

Postby youngoldies » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:56 pm

I will be participating in the theme nights as well. It will be fun, just go for it you won't be the only one.
KIK azfunnsun
youngoldies
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 16 Aug 2023

Postby Made4us96 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:55 am

I am not planning on just boxers but actual matching costumes. Looking forward to some sexy times!
Desire Pearl 10/17
Desire RM 10/18
Made4us96
Desire Fan

Postby Screamincheetah » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:33 pm

We're part of the lame majority that don't do the themes. We're not huge club folks anyway, although we're committed to being more so this time, so buying, changing, etc for just a short while doesn't work for us. Plus the disco scene at Pearl isn't huge or last long, so again it's hard to get into that aspect. Lastly, being in the sexy dinner attire (short dresses, tight, see through, heels, etc) is hotter on a dancefloor than nearly nude to us... It feels like an ultra lounge... Classy and sexy... But that's just us. To each their own though. I love when people wear what they feel sexy in and just have a good time. I really don't think there's a wrong way to do it.
C4P: wewantyouinkc
KIK: wewantyouinkc

June '13 - Pearl
June '14 - RM
Dec. '15 - Pearl
Dec. '17 - Pearl
July '19 - Pearl
March '21 - PEARL!!
Screamincheetah
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 15 Mar 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: C4P

Postby farojc » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:22 pm

Are most of the costumes on theme nights R rated , X rated, or XXX rated? Wife wondering what to pack and whether XXX attire might attract unwelcome touching since we are not in the L/S.
farojc

We arrive on: 06 Dec 1917

Postby wbski85 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:05 pm

We get a little more courageous on every trip. On our 2nd trip last year, our final night, wife wore black sheer minidress and g-strings with stilettos. I wore a long black polo with fishnet boxers. She looked mighty hot and I felt pretty good too. Unfortunately, there was no one in the playroom so she refused to enter. Thankfully, we finished the night off happily on the Jacuzzi bed.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby Made4us96 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:28 am

Costumes are a mix of almost conservative all the way to almost no clothing at all. All styles are welcome and nothing attracts unwanted touching
farojc wrote:Are most of the costumes on theme nights R rated , X rated, or XXX rated? Wife wondering what to pack and whether XXX attire might attract unwelcome touching since we are not in the L/S.
Desire Pearl 10/17
Desire RM 10/18
Made4us96
Desire Fan

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl