Tantric Massage Class/TIPPING WELL DESERVED

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Tantric Massage Class/TIPPING WELL DESERVED

Postby Refrigerator » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:14 am

I am not one to post on websites, but this class was too good not to pay it forward.
My husband and I were at Pearl August 31-September 7. I have not seen this class meantioned on the forum and had to share. I can honestly say....I would book another stay at pearl, just to attend another class given by this amazing couple.
During our stay at Pearl, we had the opportunity to meet both Lauren and Richard at the pool. They stand out because they are very attractive and into each other. They took the time to circulate around the pool to explain the class to anyone who had questions. The first class was filled to capacity, and we were turned away. We were able to book a semi-private session with 3 other couples the next day, it was worth the wait.
We had never done anything like that before, and both of us were really leery of how it would turn out. Richard made a point to speak with us before the class to find out where our comfort level was. They have a unique ability to put you at ease with their voice alone.
The class was a female giving, male receiving class. The entire process was very erotic and sensual. At the end of the class we chose to stay and finish what was started in the class.(most couples did) With all the massage oil used during the class, we left looking like two glazed donuts.
Found out later, neither Richard or Lauren are paid employees.
The only cash they receive is through private classes and tips following given classes.
We tip everyone we come into contact with at the resort, and never though to tip them, worried it would be insulting.
After the second class, I asked if tipping would be offensive. Richard explained their situation, saying they don't expect anything for the experience they provide.
They are two beautiful people....inside and out.
Refrigerator
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2018

Re: Tantric Massage Class/TIPPING WELL DESERVED

Postby Instigator28 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:54 am

Sounds awesome. Does anybody know if and when they offer it at DRM?
Instigator28
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 03 Oct 2015

Re: Tantric Massage Class/TIPPING WELL DESERVED

Postby Mirneil » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:53 am

Richard and Lauren are a hot couple you will see by the pool on those days. They are both very friendly, open minded and great to chat to with an amazing story about why they are in Mexico. We decided to go to the Lingum massage on Friday, which focusses on the man, and the woman pleasuring the man. The class is held in the room adjacent to the spa with floor mattresses. (It is very classy and romantic they way it is set up) They light candles and provide massage oil while you lie naked with your partner. The room was full of people and the class began.

Imagine taking the beginnings of a Yoga class where you breath deeply to relax and combine it with Tantra massage that you are guided through for about an hour. Richard and Lauren go around the room and coach as the woman massages the man using her body and hands. The idea is to gain pleasure in pleasuring and receive pleasure. It is not about sex and do not think that they are going to come around the room and jerk you off. That is not the intent at all. They were amazing, erotic and respectful, always asking before they would touch either partner and never crossing boundaries. I have to say it was one of the best experiences we have had at a Desire Resort.
We are back at RM in December and want to pop over to Pearl just for the female class! Hopefully the folks at RM will bring them in as well.

One thing that was frustrating was the people that got there expecting some kind of orgy. If you paid attention and listened even for a minute you would know that the intent was connection with your partner, not sex with a group. And entering late, making noise and f**king within 5 minutes of the beginning of the class is disrespectful to those that were there for the right reasons. So I say go and do it with an open mind. The release at the end is worth the hour of being erotically touched. My partner and I learned new ways to pleasure that we had not considered before.

Last thing is that they work for tips. Richard and Lauren are NOT employees and only make money on what you give them. So don't be cheap. This is better than any massage you will get anywhere and should tip them very well! My thoughts are about $100 because it is worth it. Bring enough cash!
Mirneil
Desire Fan

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 08 Feb 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl