Erotic Massage Question

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Erotic Massage Question

Postby Sue&Bob41 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:51 pm

Prior to our second trip to Desire my wife expressed a desire for a couples erotic massage. I researched it and scheduled it for the second day of our visit with Oscar as her masseur. It was outstanding. We were not in the lifestyle and she had never had an orgasm with anyone other than me. Our eyes were covered with a towel, so I couldn’t see her, but what I heard was music to my ears. She had two orgasms with Oscar and then we had our happy ending with Oscar and my masseuse adding to the experience.

Afterwards, the shower, hot tub, and treats were great as we discussed how much fun it had been. Highly recommended!!!
Sue & Capt’n Bob
SLS, SDC & KIK: 2Captains                   
Pearl - Ninth visit 4/7 to 4/15 2021
Sue&Bob41
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 07 Apr 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC

Postby mrpskt » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:01 am

I also highly recommend. Based on previous posts, I asked for OSCAR for my wife but he was on a week off. A bald guy (didn't catch name) looked after my wife. I had a woman of course. I had no chemistry with mine and while I got a partial a couple times I really didn't get much out of the whole experience but, my wife had two orgasms, and that made it worth the expense for me. She was kind of shocked (but I think pleased) when her guy kissed her on the chest. That seemed to trigger things. He had several fingers inside of her. Unfortunately, my wife is a very quiet when she comes so I had no idea till after how it went for her. Although we had said on our form that we did not wish to keep the masseuses around, they stayed and tried to get us to have sex by placing my wife on top of me and placing my penis inside of her. We spent a long time in the room after, and went in to the not very hot hot tub. We drank the bottle of champagne and didn't notice the strawberries till after. They didn't give us much info and didn't realize till too late that there was an outdoor shower. Wish we would have used it because we ended up oiling up the water pretty bad in the tub. They charged us $377 and I would probably do it again or encourage my wife to get a single. The environment was very nice and the time they allow you to take is great. They just need to heat up both the interior and the exterior hot tubs. My girl could have been a lot more intimate.
It was our first time having an erotic couples massage and first time at resort. Next time may be different but we will definitely do again.
mrpskt
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 01 Dec 2019

Postby JandA06 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:28 pm

Is there a towel over your eyes the whole time? I would love to be able to watch as my wife is receiving her massage.
JandA06

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 16 Jun 2018

Postby Desire Diver » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:26 pm

Towels are to start and are fairly quickly lost. That’s the very least of the experience!
Sept 26 - Oct 1, 2019
Oct 12 - 21, 2018
Dec 8 - 17, 2017
June 19 - 23, 2017
Desire Diver
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 26 Sep 2019

Postby Dfw1234 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Just had one on Wednesday. Manuel and Gladys. We had two no go sheets. Left mine blank and she only checked off vagina (no penetration). The breathing in the ear started to make us both laugh. She didn’t orgasm but was very aroused. I would ask that they actually do a Swedish massage touch rather than sensual and incorporate erotic. The gentle touches didn’t do a whole lot for us.
Dfw1234
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 01 Jul 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC

Postby EroticSailor » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Is the erotic massage for couples only?

(And we weren’t totally thrilled with the breathing in the ear either when we did it the last time.)
EroticSailor
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Jan 2016

Postby jandjdurham » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:37 pm

AdultFunTime wrote:Oscar is very good... my wife never misses an opportunity to have him work some magic on her each trip....

Enjoy !!

Yes, he is! We did a couples last trip, you can say I enjoyed it
SLS: jandjdurham
Desire Pearl July 13-20
jandjdurham
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 13 Jul 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby wbski85 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:10 pm

My wife is very resistant to the erotic massage. Last time were were there, we were given the deep tissue massage for sitting through the stupid sales crap, but it was worth it for the free massage. I'm wondering if we're offered that again, has anyone request the deep tissue massage with an erotic twist or happy ending?
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby arcouple » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:00 pm

EroticSailor wrote:Is the erotic massage for couples only?

(And we weren’t totally thrilled with the breathing in the ear either when we did it the last time.)

No, I had a 'solo' erotic massage... I'm not really a fan of the ear breathing either. [-X
arcouple
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 02 Apr 2020

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl