Sex Swing

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Sex Swing

Postby honeybadger » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Are you allowed to bring your very own sex swing for use in the room or do you have to use the resorts?
honeybadger

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Re: Sex Swing

Postby TandD » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Do you mean your own room or the playroom? There is no swing in your own room so you can bring your own. Whether it will attach to the existing holes in the ceiling is anyone's guess.

I doubt you can hook up your own swing in the playroom but I'm not sure.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Tonysippel » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Most of the rooms at DP have an eye hook mounted to the ceiling. We're planning to bring our own swing and have our own hooks and means to hang from the eyele in the ceiling. We don't plan to leave it up the entire stay so I'm not sure how they would know we ever used our own.
Tony & Mary
Tonysippel

We arrive on: 16 Sep 2016

Postby LuckyCpl » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Just returned from Pearl. We noticed the swing was not in the playroom at the disco.
We asked and were told a woman fell out of the swing and got hurt-so no more swing! bummer. If someone trips on the steps do you remove them?

Anyway I never got around to asking for a swing to be set up in my room. Maybe next time!

M&C
kik: mandcohio
LuckyCpl
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 21 Feb 2024

Postby nokidclub » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:03 pm

LuckyCpl wrote:Just returned from Pearl. We noticed the swing was not in the playroom at the disco.
We asked and were told a woman fell out of the swing and got hurt-so no more swing! bummer. If someone trips on the steps do you remove them?

Anyway I never got around to asking for a swing to be set up in my room. Maybe next time!

M&C

We were there when it happened and were very concerned about the woman’s well being. It was very scary, and the resort didn’t really do much to help her. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lawsuit is on the way, because it was not fully attached to the ceiling when she sat in it.

I don’t blame Desire for removing it. There are still plenty of other ways to have sexy fun at Desire.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl