Let's here about your best body shot

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Let's here about your best body shot

Postby NewbieCPLE » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:05 am

We were in pearl in early July of this year. The body shots were amazing the first night. This extremely sexy blonde with the greatest body I have ever seen was on the bar and abou 10-15 people (mostly ladies) were taking turns. It was absoltley incredible. Then she proceeded to get 5-6 guys to finish her off in the hot tub. It was truly amazing. We want to hear about your best body shit experience at pearl. :bj
NewbieCPLE

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 10 Jul 2017

Re: Let's here about your best body shot

Postby tspad » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:12 am

We have been to Pearl on 2 occasions and have never witnessed or enjoyed body shots. :cry:

We are in the jacuzzi in the afternoon and evening--- what are we doing wrong??? :?
tspad
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 07 Feb 2019

Postby K&RinTX » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:54 pm

tspad wrote:We have been to Pearl on 2 occasions and have never witnessed or enjoyed body shots. :cry:

We are in the jacuzzi in the afternoon and evening--- what are we doing wrong??? :?

Usually all it takes is for some couple (or two) to get it going, and others will follow. The bartenders are happy to oblige, just get up there!
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby SouthCarolinaCpl » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:19 am

I tossed my wife up on the jacuzzi bar one night and, along with another couple, proceeded to take body shots off of her. Then the wives switched and we all took body shots off the other wife. Both wives sat with their butts on the bar and legs spread open so the shot taker could position their mouths between their legs. The wives then poured the shots down their bodies starting at their necks and the shot taker licked the shots up starting between their legs all the way up to their necks. Always sexy seeing another couple in that position licking away before the shots even get poured! :bj :bj :bj

Only downside is making sure people understand this is not a free for all for the entire jacuzzi to take shots off of the ladies.
SouthCarolinaCpl
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Apr 2024

Postby Dani'stoy » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:16 am

Got my first taste of 1921..it was awesome..the only way it could be better was off my wife's tits..so the second taste was indeed better!
Dani'stoy
Desire Devotee

We arrive on: 10 Nov 2019

Postby eddieandjojo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:20 am

Dani'stoy wrote:Got my first taste of 1921..it was awesome..the only way it could be better was off my wife's tits..so the second taste was indeed better!

Big :L
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby max4play » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:33 pm

. We want to hear about your best body shit experience at pearl. :bj[/quote]

hahaha - funny typo - never had a good body shit but we did do some crazy shots one night - the ladies lay on the side of the pool, tilted up their hips, put a with a shot glass just inside, had it filled with lemon drops and then sifted forward so the it poured into the mouth of their man who was waiting at the poolside for the delivery - it may have led to a return favour poolside.
We might be addicted!
Over 25 visits in the last 8 years!
max4play
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024

Postby Sexy R & D » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:19 pm

NewbieCPLE wrote:We were in pearl in early July of this year. The body shots were amazing the first night. This extremely sexy blonde with the greatest body I have ever seen was on the bar and abou 10-15 people (mostly ladies) were taking turns. It was absoltley incredible. Then she proceeded to get 5-6 guys to finish her off in the hot tub. It was truly amazing. We want to hear about your best body shit experience at pearl. :bj

Wow... When I first started reading this post I though it was about my extremely sexy blonde wife that also has a super sexy body. It wasn't about her but we were there at the exact same time.

First week of July 2017 was our first trip to any C/O resort. We surfed this forum for any info we could get, whenever body shots were mentioned the wife perked up and said I want to try that. When we arrived, the first couple we talked to were Pearl regulars and took us under there wing. Just so happens it was our 20th anniversary and their first trip to pearl was on their 20th. Anyways, they asked us what we were looking for on our trip and we said nothing other than having a sexy vacation and seeing and trying all kinds of new things. I mentioned the wife wants to do a body shot at some point. After a few days we were at the disco and things were winding down, the Mrs from our friends grabs us and said now is the time for a body shot.

Hope this isn't to long winded but here is how it went.

Jairo (nick name hi roller) was one of our favorite bartenders and he was working the bar. He took a large towel and laid it on the bar, he took another and rolled it up. I helped the wife up on the bar she lied down flat on her back with the rolled up towel as a neck pillow. He used a squeeze bottle of chocolate sauce and made circles around her nipples and navel, he made an arrow pointing to her special spot then added whip cream to the circles. Now it gets interesting he reached down and grabbed a container of maraschino cherries he looked at me and said "can i put it in? NO touch!" Obviously.... I said ask her, he did and she said sure. So he now says watch closely, he took the cherry by the very tips of his finger and places it in just enough so it holds, then with his pinky tip pushed it almost all the way in. He looked at me and said "see no touch". It was quite amazing that he actually did it and he was correct there was absolutely no contact with her at all. I would have gladly inserted it if she said no, but she didn't and it added to her words "being naughty on the lobby bar" experience.. Now he looks at me and says drink it all don't waste any. WELL he opens a bottle of champagne(sparkle wine I guess) and starts dumping it from neck to cherry. I slurped and gulped whatever I could as fast as I could as the crowd laughed. I then did the "gentlemanly thing" ha ha and cleaned up the mess with my mouth(laughter turned to cheers from crowd) then Jairo says loudly you forgot the cherry(I didn't) but took the chance to use my tongue again to make sure(another cheer!). While this was happening a few couples coming out of the disco said what did we miss? Wife looked at me and said I guess we will have to show them!! First time I have shotgunned a whole bottle of champagne.. He pulled the towels wiped down the bar and it was like nothing happened.. LOL

We had soooo many awesome experiences on our first trip, we just thought we would share our Body Shot one. We will definitely be doing lots of Body shots on our next visit (cream tequila so i can do more than two). Wife said she wants to do some on me (I will be telling the bartender NO CHERRY!!)LMAO. Maybe we will share our afternoon Jacuzzi bed experience on a post one day, there was only mild cheers but lots of thumbs up, probably just from all our new friends just trying to make us feel good(BTW it did!!).

Thanks to R & S for the mentor ship and advice you gave us, you really made our trip great and helped us out a lot. We are using some advice and trying to go the same week every year, as you said some couples go the same week yearly. The 4th of July crowd was awesome in 2017 (IMO) and if we see some or any of you again it will be our pleasure.. We missed this year do to a wedding but have already booked the first week of July for 2019.. CAN'T WAIT!!

Cheers, Sexy R & D (Dennis and Sexy Raelene) :CAN
Pearl July 2017
Pearl July 2019
KIK SexyRandD
Sexy R & D
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 30 Jun 2019

Postby Bareman » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:33 pm

So I'm hoping that my wife will let me do a body shot off of her. How to I communicate to others it's just for me unless she decides she wants other participants?
Desire RM and Pearl April 2015
Desire Peal December 2018
Bareman
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Dec 2018

Postby Sexy R & D » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Bareman wrote:So I'm hoping that my wife will let me do a body shot off of her. How to I communicate to others it's just for me unless she decides she wants other participants?

I would say go up to to the bartender and tell him I would like to do a body shot off my wife he wont be asking others to join in. Also no one will walk up expecting to do one off your wife, someone might ask and a simple not now will work. It might spark others to step up and do some on there spouses then you get to watch and be watched as you all do them.

OR go to the jacuzzi bar when it is a quite time. The hot tub can get busy but there is times when the bartender is around but tub is empty. Do one while you two are alone see how it goes and the Mrs will prob say “no one seen us let’s do one later when people are around”. Never hurts to start out slow for the Mrs.
Pearl July 2017
Pearl July 2019
KIK SexyRandD
Sexy R & D
Desire Fan

Postby rawhidexx » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:29 pm

On our first trip to Pearl my wife surprised me by saying she wanted to let the man of a couple we had met do a body shot on the jacuzzi bar. Started with boobs but soon being licked all over. In a few minutes, we had a total of 5 ladies all on the bar with shots to be licked off. The men licked one after another down the line in turn. Then someone suggested it was the guys turn and all 5 of us sat on a ledge as the ladies took turns with each cock down the line. Crazy fun! At one point my love ended up on the top part in the center of the jacuzzi with a cock in each hand and woman between her legs. Would not have believed my wife would have done this in a million years but it was an incredible surprise and turn on!
rawhidexx
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 03 Mar 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: kasidie

Postby Sexy R & D » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:10 am

rawhidexx wrote:On our first trip to Pearl my wife surprised me by saying she wanted to let the man of a couple we had met do a body shot on the jacuzzi bar. Started with boobs but soon being licked all over. In a few minutes, we had a total of 5 ladies all on the bar with shots to be licked off. The men licked one after another down the line in turn. Then someone suggested it was the guys turn and all 5 of us sat on a ledge as the ladies took turns with each cock down the line. Crazy fun! At one point my love ended up on the top part in the center of the jacuzzi with a cock in each hand and woman between her legs. Would not have believed my wife would have done this in a million years but it was an incredible surprise and turn on!

:L :L :L
Pearl July 2017
Pearl July 2019
KIK SexyRandD
Sexy R & D
Desire Fan

Postby gaviao » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:06 am

It will sound innocent, probably. Our best blow to the body was the first, for two reasons: it was completely unexpected and it was in an unusual textile environment.
It was the era before desire; We were for the second time at an optional clothing hotel (Solare Resort in Loreto, Baja). During the first dinner, my wife asked me for beer and I for an aperitif of tequila. The waiter came with the drinks and suddenly asked if we would like to do a "body shot". "What is that?" I asked. "Let me show you, if your wife wants to cooperate, please unbutton your blouse, ma'am," she instructed and she did, letting her breasts expose themselves.
Then, he poured a few drops of lemon on the right boob, near the nipple, and put some salt on it. "Lick", he said, and I obeyed as the best pupil with an immense pleasure.
"Now, the most difficult part" he announced, "let's go to the other boob, wait for the tequila and don't waste it". So he started to pour the licquor and I to lick it.
The moment was priceless, unforgetable!
To my sugestion, my wife remained with the blouse unbuttoned, covering discretely her tits.
After the dinner, we repeated the body shot, now with Bailey's.
The sad aspect of that, 18 years ago, was we don't have a single picture and Solare closed a year later.
There has been other body shots (never with participation of other people), in private or at Desire and other resorts. But the first one is unique.
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Postby Bareman » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:11 pm

What type of liquor would not burn my wife's pussy or would it be better to use something other than liquor?
Desire RM and Pearl April 2015
Desire Peal December 2018
Bareman
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 09 Dec 2018

Postby Explorer79 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:05 pm

Bailey's, Licor 43, Kahlua all seem to work pretty good.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl