Erotic massage with reluctant wife

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Erotic massage with reluctant wife

Postby Luvulngtym » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:16 pm

As a little perspective, we have been to DP three times. We are 60 and have been a couple since we were 18. We are not in the LS and have not done anything with others, except the erotic massage at DP. Last year we got two erotic massages. This time one with Emanuel for my honey and Gladys for me.

My wife just does want anyone but me touching her lady bits. So she checks the two boxes, don't touch her vagina or
clit and leave us when they are done. Everything else is fair game. Me, I have nothing checked.....typical guy right? The massage was erotic for both of us. Emanuel spent time on her oiled breasts, butt, and nearly to the promised land...her pubic mound. Gladys, stroked my me and played with the boys. She was very skillful, but knew when to back off.

Tables pushed were pushed together and I stroked my wife below. I was told to go to her. We were completely covered in oil. The oil created an interesting suction effect from my thrusts. We both exploded at the same time.

Do what you feel comfortable with and always support your spouse on these kind of decisions.
Luvulngtym
Desire Convert

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 15- 4- 0

Re: Erotic massage with reluctant wife

Postby wbski85 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Luvulngtym wrote:As a little perspective, we have been to DP three times. We are 60 and have been a couple since we were 18. We are not in the LS and have not done anything with others, except the erotic massage at DP. Last year we got two erotic massages. This time one with Emanuel for my honey and Gladys for me.

My wife just does want anyone but me touching her lady bits. So she checks the two boxes, don't touch her vagina or
clit and leave us when they are done. Everything else is fair game. Me, I have nothing checked.....typical guy right? The massage was erotic for both of us. Emanuel spent time on her oiled breasts, butt, and nearly to the promised land...her pubic mound. Gladys, stroked my me and played with the boys. She was very skillful, but knew when to back off.

Tables pushed were pushed together and I stroked my wife below. I was told to go to her. We were completely covered in oil. The oil created an interesting suction effect from my thrusts. We both exploded at the same time.

Do what you feel comfortable with and always support your spouse on these kind of decisions.

Great post. I'm in almost the same situation. Last time at DP, we were given the deep tissue massage for attending the membership sales pitch. I suggested we upgrade to the erotic massage but wife said no. Even if she agreed, I doubt she would allow anyone else to touch here vagina or clit. For me, same - leave all boxes un-checked. I'm just worried how to prevent myself from cum'ing before they put us together.

BTW, after the deep tissue massage they did leave the room. Feeling relaxed, naked and well oiled, I felt the urge to enter my wife. But I wasn't sure whether it was appropriate. So we saved it till we got into the shower together. Anyone finished off in the room after the deep tissue massage?
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby razor6416 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:27 am

My wife and I aren't in the LS but we've done the erotic massage at Pearl several times. We've never checked any of the boxes as off limits and my wife has loved it. Oscar has made her cum multiple times and she's always wanted me more afterwards. I suggest you let the therapist rub your wife's clit and pussy and she'll thank you for it.
razor6416
Desire Fan

Postby eddieandjojo » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:01 pm

razor6416 wrote:My wife and I aren't in the LS but we've done the erotic massage at Pearl several times. We've never checked any of the boxes as off limits and my wife has loved it. Oscar has made her cum multiple times and she's always wanted me more afterwards. I suggest you let the therapist rub your wife's clit and pussy and she'll thank you for it.

Well, that certainly is one piece of advice, hopefully others will chime in. After many years of being in the Desire environment I've learned to communicate extensively and always try to be on the same page as my wife. If she would have checked those boxes and I overrode her decision, it would lead to issues with the masseur and then issues with me since it's clearly was not what she wanted. If you want to dabble, be up front and honest with her...open the lines of communication and you'll be surprised.

My two cents!
Trip #41 - Pearl, Feb 2024
eddieandjojo

We arrive on: 28 Mar 2024

Postby thetanman1957 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:49 pm

:L :L
Well stated Eddie.

eddieandjojo wrote:
razor6416 wrote:My wife and I aren't in the LS but we've done the erotic massage at Pearl several times. We've never checked any of the boxes as off limits and my wife has loved it. Oscar has made her cum multiple times and she's always wanted me more afterwards. I suggest you let the therapist rub your wife's clit and pussy and she'll thank you for it.

Well, that certainly is one piece of advice, hopefully others will chime in. After many years of being in the Desire environment I've learned to communicate extensively and always try to be on the same page as my wife. If she would have checked those boxes and I overrode her decision, it would lead to issues with the masseur and then issues with me since it's clearly was not what she wanted. If you want to dabble, be up front and honest with her...open the lines of communication and you'll be surprised.

My two cents!
thetanman1957
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Dec 2022

Postby wbski85 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:16 pm

eddieandjojo wrote:

My two cents!

Thank you. Your "two cents" is worth its weight in gold.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby asiancouple » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:09 am

Too good to be true! Your experiences almost sound like erotic fiction and we are really looking forward to our stay!

eddieandjojo are doing it the right way, always communicating and accepting your partners decisions. I would never want my wife feeling uncomfortable, we both go there to have fun. :L
asiancouple

We are from: France
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Postby razor6416 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:35 am

My mistake. I used the wrong words when I wrote "I'd allow the therapist, etc". My wife and I always communicate and I've never done anything at Desire that we both weren't in agreement on. I should have suggested :D she allow the therapist to touch her. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for pointing out my miscommunication.
razor6416
Desire Fan

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl