Booking issues/help

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Booking issues/help

Postby CoupleInTheWoods » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:37 am

Hello everyone,
After going to Pearl this past August my Wife and I are ready to book to come back again this April 9-13th I noticed that the booking screen is now different then it was last year. I am having issues that any flight that is delta it says flight unavailable pick a different one, also being that far into the future I wanted to purchase trip insurance just in case but can’t seem to find that option anymore, this was booking directly through Pearls website. Is anyone else having issues or have a better place to book through I’m always looking to be thrifty and save a few $$$.

Thanks
John and Lyndsey
CoupleInTheWoods

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 01 Aug 2017

Re: Booking issues/help

Postby TandD » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:48 am

I've used Orbitz many times to book hotel and air at Pearl. The Pearl discounts (e.g. 4th night free) is applied and I seem to be able to save around $100 or so over booking separately (room through Pearl web site and air fare on Orbitz).

HTH
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby jkroha » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:53 am

The insurance option came at the lat checkout screen for us, right before you pay. We had no issues getting our flight though them, so not sure what is happening there. Use the link from here if you book through them to give cokeman some support :)
Naughy Nawlins 2018 (Was...awesome)
Desire RM Dec 14-22, 2018
Jhnkha on SDC/SLS/Kasidie
kik:funnynerd8
jkroha
Desire Devotee

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 14 Dec 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC Kasidie

Postby Racecity12 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:09 am

CoupleInTheWoods wrote:Hello everyone,
After going to Pearl this past August my Wife and I are ready to book to come back again this April 9-13th I noticed that the booking screen is now different then it was last year. I am having issues that any flight that is delta it says flight unavailable pick a different one, also being that far into the future I wanted to purchase trip insurance just in case but can’t seem to find that option anymore, this was booking directly through Pearls website. Is anyone else having issues or have a better place to book through I’m always looking to be thrifty and save a few $$$.

Thanks
John and Lyndsey

We have used Orbits and got good pricing when bundling hotel and flights together. When searching for the Desire Pearl resort, do not use Cancun as the search, use Riviera Maya. I found the trip insurance from Allianz was better coverage for the same money than Orbitz trip insurance.
Racecity12
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 23 Feb 2018

Postby CoupleInTheWoods » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:26 am

I found on orbitz and it is a money savings and then realized they don’t do 50 percent down 50 percent later. Thanks for the advice though
CoupleInTheWoods

We arrive on: 01 Aug 2017

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl