Dissapointed but wanting to return

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Dissapointed but wanting to return

Postby Justskin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Crowd dependent.

Although we normally book at RM now because the Pearl does have a reputation of being more tame. We know that isn't always the case, we've visited the Pearl and have enjoyed sexy fun with others. But it simply isn't the same vibe as the RM.
We're sometimes amazed at how anything gets started between couples at both resorts. There are many people looking for fun with others but their shyness simply precludes it.
SLS = Yummy1s
Justskin
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 13 Sep 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby ksr » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:16 pm

As a suggestion, you might try joining the kik, yahoo and Facebook groups a couple months prior to your arrival date. These groups have always been fun groups for us and when you walk in the resort there's a good chance you'll already know 5 or 6 couples (or more) from the groups. Also, we have been to DP 6 times (I think) and RM twice and every trip now we run into couples that we became friends with on previous trips. We have made friends with several couples that we stay in touch with. Both resorts, on every visit, have been a hang on Mr. Toads wild ride for us. We found, during our stays, RM to be a bit raunchier (if you can mean that in a good way, I do) and a bit younger crowd. Finally, I'm thinking that adding a weekend to your stay will kick up the volume a bit.
kik: KeithandJill
13 DP trips
2 RM visits
1 Hidden Beach experiment
1 Wild Hedo II trip
ksr
Desire Addict

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Aug 2021

Postby EroticSailor » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:32 pm

So my husband and I are willing participants, but not leaders. The last time we were at Pearl we met and hung out with someone who was extremely outgoing and because of her I got to enjoy being the body-shot luge on the bar at the hot tub.

It's definitely luck of the draw, but if you see someone who is really outgoing and is getting people involved in stuff, make her/him your friend!
EroticSailor
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Jan 2016

Postby EroticSailor » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:33 pm

ksr wrote:As a suggestion, you might try joining the kik, yahoo and Facebook groups a couple months prior to your arrival date. These groups have always been fun groups for us and when you walk in the resort there's a good chance you'll already know 5 or 6 couples (or more) from the groups. Also, we have been to DP 6 times (I think) and RM twice and every trip now we run into couples that we became friends with on previous trips. We have made friends with several couples that we stay in touch with. Both resorts, on every visit, have been a hang on Mr. Toads wild ride for us. We found, during our stays, RM to be a bit raunchier (if you can mean that in a good way, I do) and a bit younger crowd. Finally, I'm thinking that adding a weekend to your stay will kick up the volume a bit.

How do I find a FB group? Thanks!
EroticSailor
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 22 Jan 2016

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl