Pearl Foam Party

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Pearl Foam Party

Postby warmwaves » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:01 am

Hi all,
Thinking of booking a trip to Pearl. We enjoyed the Hedo foam party and would like to partake at Desire also. Is the Pearl foam party on Fridays? We have seen both Friday and Saturday mentioned in previous posts but wanted to be sure before we book. Also, is this an afternoon event as opposed to evening?
Thanks Much!
warmwaves
Desire Lover

We are from: USA

Re: Pearl Foam Party

Postby TandD » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:24 pm

It's been at around 2:00 on Saturday each time we've been.
TandD
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby Sunbums2016 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:30 pm

The Pearl foam party is a Saturday event beginning at 2pm (unless of coarse they change the scheduling in the future) and I believe RM's foam party is on Friday afternoons. ;)
KIK: sunbums2016
Sunbums2016
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 12 Mar 2021

Postby warmwaves » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:30 pm

Awesome! Thank You
warmwaves
Desire Lover

Postby wbski85 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:38 am

Sunbums2016 wrote:The Pearl foam party is a Saturday event beginning at 2pm (unless of coarse they change the scheduling in the future) and I believe RM's foam party is on Friday afternoons. ;)

We just booked our 3rd trip to DP. Missed the foam party the first two times. We'll be there this time so they better not change the date.
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby STL-MO-CPL » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:43 am

We too just booked our 3rd trip to Pearl last night. Unfortunately, we're going 0 for 3 when it comes to scheduling our trips to include a Saturday.
Hedo 6/11 11/13 7/23
DP 3/16 3/17 7/18 7/21 6/22 8/22
DRM 11/21
TGM 8/23
STL-MO-CPL
Desire Legend

Will be at:  
We arrive on: 08 Aug 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie C4P

Postby Explorer79 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:23 pm

STL-MO-CPL wrote:We too just booked our 3rd trip to Pearl last night. Unfortunately, we're going 0 for 3 when it comes to scheduling our trips to include a Saturday.

This was us too, finally on the 4th trip we struck pay dirt and it was definitely worth the wait.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby wbski85 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:44 pm

Explorer79 wrote:
STL-MO-CPL wrote:We too just booked our 3rd trip to Pearl last night. Unfortunately, we're going 0 for 3 when it comes to scheduling our trips to include a Saturday.

This was us too, finally on the 4th trip we struck pay dirt and it was definitely worth the wait.

So now we have roughly 6 months to wait. In the meantime, can people who've experienced the foam party elaborate on it?
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby TandD » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:33 pm

wbski85 wrote:
So now we have roughly 6 months to wait. In the meantime, can people who've experienced the foam party elaborate on it?

There's like 80 pages of hits if you search "foam party". Plenty of descriptions of what it's like - I know I included one in my first trip report (I think).

Short answer: They start blowing foam in the pool and people start frolicking in it because - well, it's foam. The staff come around with jello shots and water bottles of "something" and squirt it on your wife's boobs and you drink it from there. It's basically just an excuse to act crazy.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Postby TNcouple2000 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:39 pm

wbski85 wrote:So now we have roughly 6 months to wait. In the meantime, can people who've experienced the foam party elaborate on it?

So we are going on our third trip, roughly six months from now. We have only been to two foam parties, the first one wasn't all I was expecting, but it was fun. The second was a lot more fun, and convinced us to be sure to book our third trip to ensure we were there on Saturday. They basically pump a lot of foam into the pool, and throw a bunch of beach balls in, play music and let adults act like kids. The crowd is the most important part of the party, whether it is fun or not. They make sure to tell everyone the PDS is "not" allowed in the pool area, "if" they "see" it they will have to ask you to stop, but then they say, "we can't see through the foam". That just sets the stage for a sexy good time. It is as much fun as you want to make it.
SLS: FUNLAKECPL2000
TNcouple2000
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 17 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS. Kasidie

Postby Explorer79 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:06 pm

We just did our first foam party last month and the biggest thing I took from it is that it got the crowd vibe going more than anything else I've seen at Desire. More interactions, more groups forming and merging and reforming - generally everyone interacting with more people as a whole. The "vibe" also carried over into the jacuzzi session. It was awesome.

Moreso than the foam I think the key is that the staff is more directly involved, the music was more evident and a part, the whole scene was just livelier. The crowd was obviously very receptive to this sort of thing. I think they should actually do something like this every day to build the energy.

And, in our case, while foam debauchery would be fun and welcomed, and certainly it happens given the many reports, but there really wasn't any in this foam party - which didn't matter one bit, was great fun. Very lively and fun but not "spring break" lively if that makes sense.

This was all at RM. For the next trip we were thinking of trying to set up a day pass to Pearl on Saturday so we can get 2 foam parties.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby SouthCarolinaCpl » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:13 pm

We have found it is much more fun if you have a naked woman riding around on a guys shoulders, preferably not even your own wife...just saying...
SouthCarolinaCpl
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 13 Apr 2024

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl