Young couples experience (first timers)

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Young couples experience (first timers)

Postby Kynde07 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:40 am

We are a young couple 25/26 looking to try a place like this for the first time we travel to the area often. This seems right up our ally but we would like to see if there are any young couples out there that can give us their perspective, advice, tips etc. thanks!

Kik woah440

:US
Kynde07

We are from: USA
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Re: Young couples experience (first timers)

Postby Kynde07 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Thank you very much for the reply!
Kynde07

Postby Crossling » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:54 pm

My wife and I are 28 and spent our first week down there this past July. The majority of the guests were from the U.S. and if I had to guess for the time that we were there the average age was 58-50.
As it was our first time, other than being naked and having sex in front of others, my wife and I weren't too adventurous and didn't really talk to many people. There was a younger couple there that we were interested in but could never muster up the courage to approach them. (They were probably early to mid 30's.)

As Breakthrough had mentioned, everyone at Pearl is friendly so you are sure to make friends and, though I agree that age is just a number, people who go to Pearl to partake in certain activities do have their preferences.
We made the mistake of going during the Summer (our anniversary) and found that not a whole lot of people go to Meixco when it is 90 degrees and extremely humid (go figure) so the number of people that we would consider fooling around with was relatively small.
We have booked our next trip for December as December through April are really the busiest times for this area so we are hoping for a bunch more people.

As I have mentioned, other than the stripper and massage experiences, my wife and I kept to ourselves for the majority of the trip and we still absolutely loved it.
The staff is beyond amazing, the resort is gorgeous, and being naked and having sex openly with others around is an extremely unique and enjoyable experience.

I would certainly recommend the trip down, even if you didn't end up taking part in any group activities.
Crossling
Desire Convert

Swing Site(s) we belong to: Swing Lifestyle

Postby Kynde07 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Wow! That is all good to know, thank you!
Kynde07

Postby CatawampusHalo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:16 am

We started going to hedo in 2005 when we were wee babes of 23. We've been there 5 times and went to pearl for the first time this past July. Apparantly not at the same time as crossling because average age was definitely more 40s than 50s. I was 35 and there were several couples younger.

Even at 23 we met people that became life long friends and still to this day we see them and go on vanilla vacations with our kids in tow.

I'm not miss social butterfly but there's something about hanging out naked and free flowing alcohol that makes conversation easy and no matter the age the conversation is usually fascinating. Joining a kik group and getting to know people before you go is crucial.

Will there be a ton of hot people that you want to hook up with? No. But that's any lifestyle place ever. The age is always skewed older.

Go. You'll have a blast. You'll be addicted to naked vacations. It's a wonderful life.
Heather & Jason
Pearl 20 Dec 30-Jan 6
Pearl 19 Dec 27-Jan 3
Pearl 18 July 28-Aug 4
Pearl 17 July 22-28
Hedo 05, 06, 08, 09, 14
CatawampusHalo
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 27 Dec 2019

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl