What is that fragrance in the lobby???

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

What is that fragrance in the lobby???

Postby Desire2424 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:28 pm

We are planning our 2nd and much anticipated trip to Pearl in March. Last time, upon return almost 2 years ago, I put this question out to the forum and never quite got an accurate answer. Has anyone ever discovered exactly what that intoxicating aroma is in the lobby??? Replies said it was artificially generated from a machine of some sorts but there MUST be a name or flavor of that scent? I will DEFINITELY ask when we arrive but maybe somebody already knows the answer? Thanks.
Desire2424
Desire Addict

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Mar 2019

Re: What is that fragrance in the lobby???

Postby werfun » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:08 pm

I posted in the DRM thread about the scent that is used at Desire's lobby/reception areas. I contacted Aroma360 to ask and was told that it was a scent called "Little White Lies". I just contacted Aroma360 a few minutes ago and they told me that both Desires use the same scents. But this time they told me that Desire uses two different scents. Little White Lie in the lobby/reception and any enclosed halls Then they use another scent called Wicked Game that they use in special areas. Unlike most of us they use a large diffuser hard wired into the AC system for 24/7 use. Hope this helps those that wonder about the smell of either Desire. I not sure about other Original Resort properties.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby Desire2424 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:59 pm

werfun wrote:I posted in the DRM thread about the scent that is used at Desire's lobby/reception areas. I contacted Aroma360 to ask and was told that it was a scent called "Little White Lies". I just contacted Aroma360 a few minutes ago and they told me that both Desires use the same scents. But this time they told me that Desire uses two different scents. Little White Lie in the lobby/reception and any enclosed halls Then they use another scent called Wicked Game that they use in special areas. Unlike most of us they use a large diffuser hard wired into the AC system for 24/7 use. Hope this helps those that wonder about the smell of either Desire. I not sure about other Original Resort properties.

Wow, great info. Thank you. I already emailed Aroma 360 to inquire about buying a machine and that scent. The machine for home is $199 and I’m not sure of the cost of the scent mixture
Desire2424
Desire Addict

Postby Desire2424 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:09 pm

]
werfun wrote:I posted in the DRM thread about the scent that is used at Desire's lobby/reception areas. I contacted Aroma360 to ask and was told that it was a scent called "Little White Lies". I just contacted Aroma360 a few minutes ago and they told me that both Desires use the same scents. But this time they told me that Desire uses two different scents. Little White Lie in the lobby/reception and any enclosed halls Then they use another scent called Wicked Game that they use in special areas. Unlike most of us they use a large diffuser hard wired into the AC system for 24/7 use. Hope this helps those that wonder about the smell of either Desire. I not sure about other Original Resort properties.

Thanks Again Werfun!!! I navigated the Aroma 360 site and searched those scents and found both. $25 for small bottle and they offer a scented candle for the Wicked Game scent. Considering the names, I wonder if Aroma 360 formulated these scents specifically for Desire?
Desire2424
Desire Addict

Postby AJTexas » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Yes the fragrance is little white lies in the lobby and it is exactly the same smell from aroma360.com the penthouse smell is Wicked Game...THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Only thing missing is the Sand, Rudy and all our naked friends:)
AJTexas
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Aug 2016

Postby Desire2424 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:12 pm

AJTexas wrote:Yes the fragrance is little white lies in the lobby and it is exactly the same smell from aroma360.com the penthouse smell is Wicked Game...THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Only thing missing is the Sand, Rudy and all our naked friends:)

Thanks. A rep from Aroma 360 called me after an online request for info. Very nice people. I told them they should advertise on the forum! I’m rebuilding my former ‘mancave’ into a lounge/play area and that small fragrance machine would be worth the investment for the project.
Desire2424
Desire Addict

Postby werfun » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:09 pm

We are glad that others found the information about the scents used at Desire that we posted. We didn't get Aroma's diffuser to use In our appox. 700 square foot cond. as we had 2 small cool vapor diffuse already. One in the dinning/living room area and one in the bedroom puts just enough scent out that you have a faint Desire smell with out being over powering.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby Playcations » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:27 am

It is indeed “little white lies” and any diffuser will work. Our whole house smells like Desire.
Kik:USinOZ
SLS: Sweetestplaceonearth
Kasidie: Playcations
Playcations
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 17 Jun 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie SDC

Postby Desire2424 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:19 am

Playcations wrote:It is indeed “little white lies” and any diffuser will work. Our whole house smells like Desire.

Thank you. I ordered the large bottle of oil from Aroma 360 and a nice electronic diffuser from amazon for $35.
Desire2424
Desire Addict

Postby werfun » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:10 pm

As we posted earlier that we would write what we thought of the oils from Armor360. We know not of people are interested in the Desire oils for their home but here it goes. Our first order was for the small bottle of Little White Lies and we went to Walmart for a cool mist diffuser for $16 not the $200 diffuser from Armor360 and it works fine. Fill with water add about 8/10 drops of oil and it fills the condo with a faint Desire smell. We have ordered a larger bottle of Little White Lies as well as a small bottle of Wicked Work. The wife seems to like Wicked Work better as of she says that is really the smell of Desire to her although she likes Little White Lies too. Since we can't make to Desire for a while it helps us to remember the fantastic Desire Resorts.
werfun
Desire Legend

Postby Desire2424 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:54 am

werfun wrote:As we posted earlier that we would write what we thought of the oils from Armor360. We know not of people are interested in the Desire oils for their home but here it goes. Our first order was for the small bottle of Little White Lies and we went to Walmart for a cool mist diffuser for $16 not the $200 diffuser from Armor360 and it works fine. Fill with water add about 8/10 drops of oil and it fills the condo with a faint Desire smell. We have ordered a larger bottle of Little White Lies as well as a small bottle of Wicked Work. The wife seems to like Wicked Work better as of she says that is really the smell of Desire to her although she likes Little White Lies too. Since we can't make to Desire for a while it helps us to remember the fantastic Desire Resorts.

Thanks,
The White Lies oil from 360 worked well with the diffuser from Amazon ( can’t figure out what a $200 diffuser does better?). We also read about a candle that mimics that Desire scent called Blue Jeans that we also got. Each aroma is very different but both remind us of Pearl. We’re curious to actually decide which one is more accurate when we get to Pearl next month. Either way, anything that brings back those sexy memories is ok with us!
Desire2424
Desire Addict

Postby Explorer79 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:01 pm

We thought about getting some of this, we have diffusers already but then decided against it. As much as we like the smell we also like the experience of it only smelling it at Desire, it adds to the experience that first time we smell it in months, it adds to the experience of being welcomed "home". Granted this is not a big thing at all but if we had it at home we would just get used to it, Desire would then smell like actual home and we would lose that moment upon first arrival which always carries a bit of excitement no matter how many times we go.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby Desire2424 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Explorer79 wrote:We thought about getting some of this, we have diffusers already but then decided against it. As much as we like the smell we also like the experience of it only smelling it at Desire, it adds to the experience that first time we smell it in months, it adds to the experience of being welcomed "home". Granted this is not a big thing at all but if we had it at home we would just get used to it, Desire would then smell like actual home and we would lose that moment upon first arrival which always carries a bit of excitement no matter how many times we go.

Yes we thought about that too. We only use it in our ‘game room’ when we want THAT kind of mood so it stays special. We’d hate to diminish any of the magic of a Desire experience.
Desire2424
Desire Addict

Postby Explorer79 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Desire2424 wrote:Yes we thought about that too. We only use it in our ‘game room’ when we want THAT kind of mood so it stays special. We’d hate to diminish any of the magic of a Desire experience.

Well that is an awesome way to do it, I could see working that into a surprise evening, you have given me great ideas here :mrgreen:
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby 2curiousppl » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 am

Thank you! We’ve been looking for these as well. Just ordered both.
kik: curiousppl2
2curiousppl
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Next

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl