Nightly Entertainment

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Nightly Entertainment

Postby ntexascouple6233 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:56 pm

What is the flavor of the nightly entertainment? Is it sexually charged to get people in the mood for the party room? We're first timers to Pearl.
ntexascouple6233
Desire Lover

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 May 2020
Swing Site(s) we belong to: sls

Re: Nightly Entertainment

Postby TandD » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:57 am

Not sure what party room you are referring to - do you mean the playroom?

The nightly entertainment consists of a couple of "phases". There is the pre-show which is outside the disco and is either a band, DJ, singers, fashion show, or some other activity. This is the time when people start gathering in preparation for the disco show. It's sexually charged in the sense of people in various costumes or other sexy outfits arriving and mingling but the entertainment per se is not that racy.

When the disco opens they put on some sort of Vegas-type show - dancers, or acrobatic, or burlesque, etc. In my opinion it's only mildly erotic - think non-topless Vegas show. I know people tend to rave about the shows but we find them rather boring. I think what gets people going more is just general dancing in the disco. That's where people start getting racy on the dance floor. So I guess the entertainment gives a gentle nudge but the people are what really get things going (or don't, depending on the crowd).

Regardless, whether intended or not, it doesn't seem to drive people to the playroom. I think the hot tub is the typical destination after the disco for many people.
TandD
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 06 Jun 2019

Re: Nightly Entertainment

Postby landw2 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:58 pm

There is a brief (20-25 minutes) show each night as described above. While it is not a big production - it is a nice event for the evening and we respect how hard the performers workout and practice to preform their acts.

One evening had two female performers come out and do a little strip tease down to pasties and thong. Then they proceeded to drizzle a little bit of wine on each other and lick it off. Was pretty erotic to watch. They then went to the crowd of 100 or so watching and pulled a woman from the audience out to the floor. She was dressed for the theme party for the evening in a bustier, little skirt, thong and thigh high boots. They proceeded to undress her in the middle of the dance floor by first removing her bustier and then her little skirt leaving her standing there topless in her thong and boots. We thought that was as far as they would go but they were not done. The two dancers, one standing on each side of the woman, then slid their fingers into the side of her thong and slow removed it over her boots. Now she is naked out there in front of the crowd with only her boots on. Both dancers get a glass of wine and pour a little on her breasts and begin licking it off. What an erotic show!!

But what made it even more erotic is that the woman they pulled from the audience to include in their show was my wife!

Many asked her later if she knew before hand what was going on. They were surprised that she did not. Needless to say, she was pretty popular at the pool the following day. :bj

So yes, it can set the mood! lol
SLS Kas SDC LandW2

Pearl Mar 5 and Oct 10 2024
French Riviera and Greece/Turkey Desire cruises 2024
landw2
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 05 Mar 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie SDC

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl