Master suite w/plunge pool

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Master suite w/plunge pool

Postby 2New2MN » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:42 pm

We are a few weeks away from making our room selection for our March Pearl trip. This time we are staying in a master suite with plunge pool. I know that there are only five of these. Are some locations better then others. The two at the far end sound nice. I heard that there is one near the restaurants that is not in a very good location. Any advice is appreciated.

K & J
Kasadie - 2New2MN
Lifestyle Lounge - 2new2mn
KIK - 2new2mn
2New2MN
Desire Devotee

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Aug 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Master suite w/plunge pool

Postby K&RinTX » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Our favorite is #1. It is very close to the restaurant, busy end of the pool and hot tub, making it very convenient to just walk into the room when you need something etc. One of the others nearby (not sure which of the two) had 2 queen beds when we stayed in it, and a shower which allowed handicapped access (wheelchairs could just roll right in)...it was not our favorite. The two in the far building are very nice in terms of the view, but a longer walk (although still not very far) to the "active" end of the pool where we usually hang out.
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Re: Master suite w/plunge pool

Postby Hchoir » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:55 pm

I personally agree...the one closest to the jacuzzi/restaurants is a very good location. It's especially convenient for going back and forth from the jacuzzi; there's a little break in the hedge behind the bar and you can just walk across the grass to the sliding door. We will be at Pearl in early March and it's the one we requested...who knows whether we will get it!

You should be aware that because of its proximity to the jacuzzi you will hear the noise until the bar closes (2:00 AM I think). In our case it's not a problem...we bring a bluetooth speaker and put on some soft jazz or white noise and have no trouble getting to sleep when we're ready.

Good luck!
Hchoir
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl