Theme Nights ?

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Theme Nights ?

Postby OpenCouple » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Since we have seen the theme nights are different depending on where you look them up, can anyone who has been this year confirm what they are for each night?
Kasidie: MrandMrsNorCal
OpenCouple

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Mar 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Re: Theme Nights ?

Postby CokeMann » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:10 pm

OpenCouple wrote:Since we have seen the theme nights are different depending on where you look them up, can anyone who has been this year confirm what they are for each night?

The theme nights that are currently published for 2018 are for the whole year - the only exceptions are when there are special events and during those special events they usually have different themes ( all special events and themes for them are published on the Desire Pearl website.
CokeMann
Site Admin

We are from: Canada

Postby OpenCouple » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:03 pm

CokeMann wrote:
OpenCouple wrote:Since we have seen the theme nights are different depending on where you look them up, can anyone who has been this year confirm what they are for each night?

The theme nights that are currently published for 2018 are for the whole year - the only exceptions are when there are special events and during those special events they usually have different themes ( all special events and themes for them are published on the Desire Pearl website.

I had heard from others on this forum that the only way to be certain was to call or ask those who had been recently. On two separate computers of ours, I was getting different info for 2018...I had to clear all the cookies and now they match up.
Kasidie: MrandMrsNorCal
OpenCouple

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 23 Mar 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby CokeMann » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:41 pm

OpenCouple wrote:
CokeMann wrote:The theme nights that are currently published for 2018 are for the whole year - the only exceptions are when there are special events and during those special events they usually have different themes ( all special events and themes for them are published on the Desire Pearl website.

I had heard from others on this forum that the only way to be certain was to call or ask those who had been recently.
- the only exceptions are when there are special events and during those special events they usually have different themes ( all special events and themes for them are published on the Desire Pearl website.
CokeMann
Site Admin

Postby klak » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:30 pm

CokeMann wrote:- the only exceptions are when there are special events and during those special events they usually have different themes ( all special events and themes for them are published on the Desire Pearl website.

Cokeman, the question I've been trying to get answered is specifically the days during the week of Memorial Day. They have special themes but does that means that for every day of the weekend the theme will be Super Hero or normal published on all days but Memorial Day? My wife is trying to plan and we really don't know what to plan for.
klak
Desire Lover

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 18 Jul 2020

Postby CokeMann » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:18 pm

klak wrote:Cokeman, the question I've been trying to get answered is specifically the days during the week of Memorial Day. They have special themes but does that means that for every day of the weekend the theme will be Super Hero or normal published on all days but Memorial Day? My wife is trying to plan and we really don't know what to plan for.

Typically they do the special themes for the dates announced( ie in your case - May 26th – 28th) then before and after use the standard themes.
CokeMann
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl