Cyber Sale "Run Of The House" Room Selection

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Re: Cyber Sale "Run Of The House" Room Selection

Postby Eric696 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:19 pm

wbski85 wrote:So when do you find out what room category you get? When you do the express check-in or when you get there?

They are supposed to email you two weeks before arrival and tell you what room you got. We the reminder email but it didn't say what room we got. You need to know your room category to do the express check in so I called and they said we got ocean view. But when we got there we had a master suite. So I guess you won't really know till you get there.
Eric696
Desire Fan

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 05 Apr 2019

Postby wbski85 » Thu May 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Our trip is just around the corner and counting. Wondering from those who just return what "Run Of The House" rooms they've been getting. Did you find out prior to arrival or when you arrive at the resort? And did Pearl honored any special room requests?
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby nokidclub » Thu May 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Wondering the same thing. We’re two weeks out as of tomorrow. I’ll reply again if we receive anything ahead of time.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby wbski85 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:47 pm

nokidclub wrote:Wondering the same thing. We’re two weeks out as of tomorrow. I’ll reply again if we receive anything ahead of time.

Nokidclub, did you get what you requested?
wbski85
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada

Postby nokidclub » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:19 am

We ended up with a standard ocean view room on the ground floor. Friends we reconnected with on this trip booked the same way and also ended up with the standard room. We had an outstanding trip, as always!
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby Markopllo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:52 pm

We booked our rooms for RM and then Pearl through the Run of the House Cyber Sale. We booked for November of 2018. We did get charged (in full) in December for RM reservation and again charge (in full) in January for the Pearl reservation. We then received an email from Nadia @ original-group.com:

"Dear Mr. ********
Greetings from Cancun! We are glad to confirm that your reservations are paid in full. 14 days prior to arrival you will receive an email confirming the room category you are assigned. If you have any question or request, it will be my pleasure to assist you.
Sincerely,
NADIA ******* "

Sounds like some people are getting decent rooms so far, and no one has gotten screwed.... well, I'll rephrase that..... the shaft.... now I'll rephrase that..... not honored their confirmations made for this cyber sale. Looking forward to a great trip end of November!
Keep posting in this thread if you booked this way, and what type of room you ultimately received please!! We will post when we get back in December.
Markopllo
Desire Fan

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 30 Nov 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Lifestylelounge

Previous

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl