jacuzzi reno during June 4 thru June 11 2018

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

jacuzzi reno during June 4 thru June 11 2018

Postby desirelvr » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:16 am

Can not believe the time I am there this Spring and a reno on the Jacuzzi will be going on! Email says that they will offer shuttle to RM for free from 1-7pm and the Pearl pool will be open during the night. We kind of like the fact that the jacuzzi beds are available from 1pm till morning if you know what I mean. Hoping that the pool and beach area PDS rules are going to be relaxed during this reno.
desirelvr
Desire Convert

We are from: USA

Re: jacuzzi reno during June 4 thru June 11 2018

Postby AJTexas » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:25 pm

wouldn't worry too much about "play" areas, we've played pretty much everywhere at Pearl including restaurants. It was just the girls at the restaurant but staff seemed to enjoy immensely. It does suck about the reno though...I guess they have no choice really on timing, it has to be done sometime and there really isn't an "off" season. Geez DRM tub is already small...could be fun too though!!
AJTexas
Desire Convert

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 12 Aug 2016

Postby bj02 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:19 pm

When did you get this email? I haven't gotten anything yet. We are supposed to be there June 5-10!! I can't believe the bad luck on this!!
Desire RM: 6/5-11/24
Bliss Cruise 11/10-17/24

txfuncouple6802 on SLS and SDC
bj02
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 05 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC

Postby desirelvr » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:55 am

bj02 wrote:When did you get this email? I haven't gotten anything yet. We are supposed to be there June 5-10!! I can't believe the bad luck on this!!

I received the email last Friday morning.
desirelvr
Desire Convert

Postby K&RinTX » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:46 pm

We just returned from Pearl and were surprised to see that the jacuzzi tiles were coming out again, even though they drained and retiled it when we were there not long ago (maybe 2 years ago??). On that trip they also made the main pool the "hot tub" in the evenings, heating it up a bit more than normal and moving the jacuzzi beds over to the pool area. I don't remember them offering to shuttle anyone over to RM though...
If they are going to remodel/retile it I'd like to see them put in another handrail or two, definitely in the "deep end" where unsuspecting newbies don't know about the big step :lol:
Kasidie: kandrintx
SDC: KRDFW
Twitter: KRDFW
K&RinTX
Desire Superstar

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 06 Dec 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC

Postby bj02 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:07 pm

desirelvr wrote:
bj02 wrote:When did you get this email? I haven't gotten anything yet. We are supposed to be there June 5-10!! I can't believe the bad luck on this!!

Thank you for posting this. We had them move us to RM for the week. Not really what we wanted, but never been to RM, so hoping we will like it just as much!
Desire RM: 6/5-11/24
Bliss Cruise 11/10-17/24

txfuncouple6802 on SLS and SDC
bj02
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 05 Jun 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS SDC

Postby nokidclub » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:51 pm

bj02 wrote:
desirelvr wrote:

Thank you for posting this. We had them move us to RM for the week. Not really what we wanted, but never been to RM, so hoping we will like it just as much!

Oh yes, you will love RM. Just as good, in its own way.
Nokidclub on Kasidie, SLS, kik
nokidclub
Desire Legend

We arrive on: 31 Aug 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SLS

Postby cpl_next_door » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Thanks for giving us the heads up
cpl_next_door

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Jun 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: swinger zone centr

Postby desirelvr » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:54 pm

K&RinTX wrote:We just returned from Pearl and were surprised to see that the jacuzzi tiles were coming out again, even though they drained and retiled it when we were there not long ago (maybe 2 years ago??). On that trip they also made the main pool the "hot tub" in the evenings, heating it up a bit more than normal and moving the jacuzzi beds over to the pool area. I don't remember them offering to shuttle anyone over to RM though...
If they are going to remodel/retile it I'd like to see them put in another handrail or two, definitely in the "deep end" where unsuspecting newbies don't know about the big step :lol:

This is good to know and I hope that they will place the "HOT" tub beds down around the main pool. We love the beds at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00 (u get the picture :lol: )prior to the usual hot tub crowd. Guess we will have to get use to a bigger crowd this year.

Question, when they moved the beds around the pool, assuming near the bar side, hot tub sex was available and allowed all day long?

thanks
desirelvr
Desire Convert

Postby max4play » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:55 am

AdultFunTime wrote:Never a good time to take down the Jacuzzi...but it is needed.

Look for the positive .. Free Trips to RM.. :) ,,, some have to pay for that experience ..

Hope works out for the best for those impacted...

T&C

Plus, you can have sex on the beach on the daybeds at DRM so there's another bonus on a free trip over there!
We might be addicted!
Over 25 visits in the last 8 years!
max4play
Desire Superstar

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 10 Feb 2024

Postby lakefans » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:36 am

Thank you for sharing this information (desirelvr). We are scheduled at DP during this time as well. While the Jacuzzi is only part of the great experience one has as DP, it is a letdown to discover that it will be unavailable. We were not notified and I have been unable to locate any type of notice on the website. I must be missing it somewhere. Can you tell me where the posting can be found. Thank you
lakefans
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 29 Jan 2023
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie

Postby desirelvr » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:02 am

lakefans wrote:Thank you for sharing this information (desirelvr). We are scheduled at DP during this time as well. While the Jacuzzi is only part of the great experience one has as DP, it is a letdown to discover that it will be unavailable. We were not notified and I have been unable to locate any type of notice on the website. I must be missing it somewhere. Can you tell me where the posting can be found. Thank you

I just received an email from Desire on March 9th. I guess I am on some email list with them?
Looking forward to visit DRM one day at least, as I have not been back since there was a pier there.

Of course, always a good time at Desire! No other place like it. It will just be a little change from our previous trips there.
desirelvr
Desire Convert

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl