Beach bed sex

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Beach bed sex

Postby goldfish1 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Conflicting stories.... is sex on the beach beds at pearl now allowed? I know it is allowed at RM.... but what about pearl?
goldfish1
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 21 Oct 2017

Re: Beach bed sex

Postby RJOC » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:48 pm

We didn't try during the day, but I expect you won't want to have sex on the beach during the day.

Vanilla people walk by almost ever minute or two going for walks, or from resort to town and back.

We typically will have sex anywhere, but there are too many vanilla people and children walking by...
RJOC
Desire Superstar

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 24 Jan 2024

Postby Vanilla Xtracts » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:44 pm

I love sex outside and under the stars by the hot tub is a personal fav.

As for the beach my understanding is that the beach is public space in Mexico and sex in public space is not permitted by law. That means the Desire team has to choose to either enforce the law or let you get in trouble should it be seen by local or federal authorities and they don't want their guests getting in trouble.

We try and not put our hosts in a tough spot by pushing the boundaries of what is permitted and what's not since they do provide spaces for everything you could imagine wanting to do on their property.

Bed around the hot tubs at both resorts and other locations on the resort space could be sufficient but we often hear lots of folks wanting to be on the beach for sex. Don't be surprised if staff or security suggest no sex on the beach as its not their property and ultimately illegal in Mexico. If you can be low profile and not on the bed most close to the ocean or edge of the property you can probably get away with it but if its "ride em cowboy & lots of yeehaw !!" going on probably expect to be interrupted with a request to take it onto the resort property.

B & K
Brian & Kath
VanillaXtracts / Naughty Nakations
Vanilla Xtracts
Desire Devotee

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 19 Oct 2021
Swing Site(s) we belong to: Kasidie SDC SLS

Postby 2curiousppl » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:48 am

Vanilla Xtracts wrote:I love sex outside and under the stars by the hot tub is a personal fav.

As for the beach my understanding is that the beach is public space in Mexico and sex in public space is not permitted by law. That means the Desire team has to choose to either enforce the law or let you get in trouble should it be seen by local or federal authorities and they don't want their guests getting in trouble.

We try and not put our hosts in a tough spot by pushing the boundaries of what is permitted and what's not since they do provide spaces for everything you could imagine wanting to do on their property.

Bed around the hot tubs at both resorts and other locations on the resort space could be sufficient but we often hear lots of folks wanting to be on the beach for sex. Don't be surprised if staff or security suggest no sex on the beach as its not their property and ultimately illegal in Mexico. If you can be low profile and not on the bed most close to the ocean or edge of the property you can probably get away with it but if its "ride em cowboy & lots of yeehaw !!" going on probably expect to be interrupted with a request to take it onto the resort property.

B & K

Just a note on this.... it is indeed allowed at Desire RM. And there are vanilla people who walk by.

Pretty sure it’s still not allowed at Pearl.
kik: curiousppl2
2curiousppl
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
We arrive on: 16 Jan 2019
Swing Site(s) we belong to: AFF

Postby gaviao » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:27 pm

As a Mexican, I highly reccomend not to have sex at the beach. If I can assure there is not a law which prohibits nudism (nor local or federal) there exists one about "indecent exposure", mainly oriented to protect children. Punishments for infringe that law are, believe me, very severe.
Option 2: What about build a wall? "the highest, safest, tremendous wall ever built" Sounds familiar?
gaviao
Desire Legend

We are from: Mexico
We arrive on: 29 Jan 2021

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl