First time couple!

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

First time couple!

Postby NewbieeCouple5 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:36 pm

My wife and I are planing our first trip to Desire Pearl for our 20th anniversary.
I’m 42 she’s 46. We have never done anything like this before! This will be new experience for us.
I really want my wife to feel comfortable & not pressured.
What should we expect from our first time there? We are not in the lifestyle but after talking about it we decided to look at it with open minds and go with the flow. Obviously it would have to be someone we connect and feel comfortable with. We have discussed our fantasies & boundaries but wondering if there is anything we may have not considered yet?
We have read a lot of the posts in this forum so we decided to ask a few questions.
Is there an etiquette to being nude? Do’s & Dont’s
Is it ok if we’re not nude all the time?
How friendly are the people?
What is the average age?
What do you recommend we pack?
What packages do you recommend? We’re looking into the couples erotic massage.
What body types will we see there? We are no super models just average.

I feel comfortable being nude but what happens if I get an erection? Is that considered a no no? If so do I just cover up?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!
NewbieeCouple5

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl

Re: First time couple!

Postby Okies » Tue May 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi and welcome :) (Tracy here) I know the first time we went....I WAY over thought things. I was a nervous wreck and had a lot of the same feelings/questions you are. You will see all kinds of body types. Average age is probably 30-60 I would say. The only thing I have ever done is the boobs cruise. So, I can't answer any questions about that. I've heard several people brag about the massages. Several people wear suits, or just bottoms. Just whatever you are comfy with. You don't need to pack a lot of clothes. Maybe something casual for breakfast, dinner clothes and your evening entertainment outfits. Lots of sunscreen. Everyone is always super friendly! I hope you have the best time! You will settle in much quicker than you think you will :)
Paul and Tracy
Apr ‘21, ‘23
Jun ‘15, ‘16, ‘18, ‘19, ‘22, ‘24
Sept ‘21
Oct ‘16, ‘17, ‘19, ‘20
Okies
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 17 Jun 2023

Postby NewbieeCouple5 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:24 pm

What do people wear for the theme night gatherings? Can anyone post links to where they bought their outfits?
NewbieeCouple5

Postby Okies » Tue May 15, 2018 9:38 pm

NewbieeCouple5 wrote:What do people wear for the theme night gatherings? Can anyone post links to where they bought their outfits?

Here are the theme nights.https://www.desire-experience.com/resorts/desire-riviera-maya-pearl-resort/nightly-entertainment#grid
I wear lingerie to the theme nights. My husband wears nice pants/jeans and a shirt. A lot of men dress up for the theme too.
Try Yandy.com for outfits
Apr ‘21, ‘23
Jun ‘15, ‘16, ‘18, ‘19, ‘22, ‘24
Sept ‘21
Oct ‘16, ‘17, ‘19, ‘20
Okies
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 17 Jun 2023

Postby landw2 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:17 am

Don't be nervous and go with no expectations other than to have a good time.

Is there an etiquette to being nude? Do’s & Dont’s - You do need to be dressed to go eat even at the poolside restaurant (cover up, shirt, shoes)

Is it ok if we’re not nude all the time? - Clothing optional so you can wear what you like. Most are nude at the pool/jacuzzi. Some women will wear bottoms.

How friendly are the people? - This will be the most friendly group of people you will run into on any type of vacation. Most will talk with you but there are always a few that zone out.

What is the average age? - That varies a lot depending upon the week and day of the week. During the week, the average age is older than the weekends it seems. For Pearl, most likely 40-50 on the weekends.

What do you recommend we pack? - Easy to over pack but the key thing we bring with us is Cipro in case we get sick. Need a Rx from your Dr. Just tell him you are traveling to MX and ask for an Rx. We have used it in MX a couple of times (never at Desire) and while in Africa. We never leave on a trip without it.

What packages do you recommend? We’re looking into the couples erotic massage. - You will enjoy that!

What body types will we see there? We are no super models just average. - You will see all types of bodies and tattoos and scars. Key is to have an open mind. Personality wins out over body types.

Other info you should know: You will be asked to attend a sales presentation for membership. It is ok to say no but they will throw offers of discounts while there if you go. You can decide if you want to give up a couple of hours of your time while there. Also, pre-arrange for transportation to/from Desire from the airport. Do not get hooked with the timeshare people once you pass through customs. They will have on the same color shirts and will approach to offer to help you get to your hotel. That is the lead in they want to get you to stop and talk to them. If you pre-arrange for transportation, it will be waiting for you just outside the doors outside the airport and will have a sign for you. Even if you don't pre-arrange, just go out the doors and ask out there.
SLS Kas SDC LandW2

Pearl Mar 5 and Oct 10 2024
French Riviera and Greece/Turkey Desire cruises 2024
landw2
Desire Addict

We arrive on: 05 Mar 2024
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS Kasidie SDC

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl