Inappropriate touching

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Inappropriate touching

Postby curious1274 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:34 pm

Quick question. Anyone ever deal with someone randomly coming up to them and without any warning touch them anywhere inappropriately? Is this common?
curious1274

We are from: USA
Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Feb 2019

Re: Inappropriate touching

Postby Regina Lima » Sun May 27, 2018 3:48 pm

we'd never had this problem before, but on our last trip in April, an alcoholic idiot was incovenient with my wife. it was enough for my disapproving eyes to disappear. the hotel's security know how to act quickly and descriptively. but I repeat, it was an exception
Ri & Si
DP 2016-Sep
DP 2017-Apr
DP 2018-Apr
DP 2018-Sep
DP 2019-Sep
DP 2021-Nov
Miches 2023 - Nov
Regina Lima
Desire Lover

We are from: Brazil
We arrive on: 26 Nov 2021

Postby curious1274 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:00 pm

Thank you for answering. That makes me feel better. As long as it’s the exception and not the norm. That’s ok because whether there or at any social gathering, there will always be that one jerk who doesn’t know how to act when they drink. *-:)
curious1274

Postby Explorer79 » Sun May 27, 2018 4:48 pm

curious1274 wrote:Thank you for answering. That makes me feel better. As long as it’s the exception and not the norm. That’s ok because whether there or at any social gathering, there will always be that one jerk who doesn’t know how to act when they drink. *-:)

In our experience, it's definitely not the norm, in fact my wife stated that at Desire, it's one of the few places she can just relax and not have to be on the defensive at every turn like pretty much every where else in vanilla land. People in general at Desire are very respectful of other's relationships, no one wants to experience drama much less be the cause of it. Put it this way, being new, I'd say new you are probably more likely to miss potential opportunities (if you are so inclined) than to experience overt unwanted advances. This all goes against conventional wisdom to be sure, so do many things at Desire, but this has been our experience across the board.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby curious1274 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:45 am

AdultFunTime

Thank you for your response. This, and all the other responses, makes me feel a whole lot better! Even more excited now to go!
curious1274

Postby mandjinneworleans » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:08 pm

I agree with your these posts. I have never seen this as a big problem, but there are some that do not follow the rules. My wife and I always ask for permission from the person AND the person's spouse/SO. The answer is almost always "yes" but it is polite.
mandjinneworleans
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 21 Jul 2018
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SLS

Postby DKCouple » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:27 am

We have been in the Liftestyle for just around 5 years - and been traveling to different "Lifestyle Friendly Resorts" a couple of times every year since 2013.

As a woman I have to say, that in my opinion the men in the lifestyle are so much more well behaved than I experience in "vanilla land". I have experienced inappropriate behaviour a few times in the last 5 years, but it is the exception. Normally everybody around you will react to this behaviour.

I often joke, that if you want to experience real equality - join the lifestyle, where the men are respectful gentlemen, and everybody is aware of not overstepping any boundaries. No-one wants to be "that guy"!

Mrs. DK
DK Couple
Desire Pearl: Feb/Nov. 2015 - Nov 2016/2017/2018/2019/2021
Venus/Gran Canaria - 2018/2019
DKCouple
Desire Addict

We are from: Denmark
We arrive on: 29 Oct 2022
Swing Site(s) we belong to: SDC Kasidie

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl