Desire Pearl Room Information

This is the place for general questions / discussions about Desire Pearl

Desire Pearl Room Information

Postby bigbill » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Hi Folks,

I see many people asking lots of questions about the different rooms at Pearl. I decided I would create a master list with all sorts of information including room type, building, numbers of steps, etc.

On our last visit a few weeks ago we stayed in Sea Horse so I populated most of the info on that building. I've also stayed in rooms 10 and 11 so I did those as well.

Please find below a link of what I have so far. If you stay (or have stayed) in one of the rooms that I don't have all the info for then please PM me with that info and I will add it to the list. If everyone pitches in then we should have a fairly comprehensive list in no time at all.

Bill

Desire Pearl Room List: https://www.scribd.com/document/383469368/Desire-Pearl-Rooms?secret_password=83aw05epKGzr1mshYIDl
Kik: bigbillcan
bigbill
Desire Lover

We are from: Canada
Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Dec 2018

Re: Desire Pearl Room Information

Postby av80r » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Maybe i am retarded... :) Not sure if there is secret way to access but clicked on link...no joy.

Didnt work for me. Heading there for our first time ever...a few tips on rooms would have been helpful.
av80r
Desire Lover

Will be at: Desire Pearl
We arrive on: 02 Oct 2019

Postby bigbill » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:49 pm

av80r wrote:Maybe i am retarded... :) Not sure if there is secret way to access but clicked on link...no joy.

Didnt work for me. Heading there for our first time ever...a few tips on rooms would have been helpful.

Not sure why it didn't work for you. I just tried from my computer (MacBook) and mobile (iPhone) and it worked from both.

Anyone else having problems opening it?
Kik: bigbillcan
bigbill
Desire Lover

Will be at: Both Riviera Maya & Pearl
We arrive on: 13 Dec 2018

Postby av80r » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:34 pm

it just sits with a blank screen...nothing fills in. I am on a puter all day at work...think i know how to click a link but just wanted to let you know wasnt working for me at least. If it works for others...i will go back to my puter for dummies book and read second chapter. Cheers
av80r
Desire Lover

Postby Ramonafy » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:45 pm

Works great for me.
Ramonafy

We are from: USA

Postby Explorer79 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:14 pm

av80r wrote:it just sits with a blank screen...nothing fills in. I am on a puter all day at work...think i know how to click a link but just wanted to let you know wasnt working for me at least. If it works for others...i will go back to my puter for dummies book and read second chapter. Cheers

Not sure which browser you are using but try opening the site in an Incognito tab (what Chrome calls it, others call it something like "private browsing"). I've seen it where the cache for a site gets corrupted and then the site does strange things. Running in a private/incognito tab bypasses the cache and gives you a fresh load. Of course you could just clear your cache (for just that site or for all sites), but the private tab way is quicker to just check before going down that road.
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby av80r » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:13 pm

Thanks. The incognito option worked. Cant say i have come across that before. Thanks.
av80r
Desire Lover

Postby Explorer79 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Glad it worked!
\m/
Explorer79
Desire Legend

Will be at: Desire Riviera Maya
We arrive on: 17 Oct 2019

Postby deeppurple » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:22 am

bigbill wrote:Hi Folks,

I see many people asking lots of questions about the different rooms at Pearl. I decided I would create a master list with all sorts of information including room type, building, numbers of steps, etc.

On our last visit a few weeks ago we stayed in Sea Horse so I populated most of the info on that building. I've also stayed in rooms 10 and 11 so I did those as well.

Please find below a link of what I have so far. If you stay (or have stayed) in one of the rooms that I don't have all the info for then please PM me with that info and I will add it to the list. If everyone pitches in then we should have a fairly comprehensive list in no time at all.

Bill

Desire Pearl Room List: https://www.scribd.com/document/383469368/Desire-Pearl-Rooms?secret_password=83aw05epKGzr1mshYIDl

Thank u for putting this together
deeppurple
Desire Lover

We arrive on: 17 Feb 2022

Postby capndave » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:46 pm

So we are going to be newbies to DP, we are trying to determine room size in Sq. Ft.. or approx. anyway. Have looked everywhere and no joy..Can anyone give us an idea on room size. We have been going to hidden beach nudist resort up the street but want to expand to more interesting things. :D
Dave and Laura
capndave

We arrive on: 08 Jun 2019

Postby Mrandmrst » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:27 pm

We've been to Pearl and Hidden Beach. At pearl, our ocean room view on the second floor was slightly bigger than our swim-up room on the first floor at HBR. The HBR bathroom is a little bigger and nicer so they are probably pretty similar total square-footage. We found the rooms at HBR slightly "nicer" - more modern, better attention to detail, etc, but not by much. Plus we spend so little time in the room that it doesn't really matter. Considering the significantly higher prices at HBR we find Pearl to be a much better deal. Plus being free to be as sexy as we want around other like minded people made the Pearl-vs-HBR decision a no-brainer.
Mrandmrst
Desire Fan

We arrive on: 08 Dec 2022

Return to General Discussions about Desire Pearl